Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State (2856 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Photos:fish With Legs Found In Colorado / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by dimensional(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
This snake was killed today above six feet tall in a village in Effurun delta state

Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by galadima77(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
dimensional:
This snake was killed today above six feet tall in a village in Effurun delta state

6 ft tall or long?
pishore or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by dimensional(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
galadima77:

6 ft tall or long?
pishore or adonbilivit

Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
End time thing
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by dimensional(m): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Check d pics with leg i did not believe at first but this confirmed it

Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by lawbabs: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
wia s da leg?
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by Harmvirus(f): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
:oThey should check well.. There must be another garden of eden in Delta state
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by KELVINXY: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
That's just a natural phenomenon or deformity...in the theory of evolution,its believed that snakes once had legs but they gave it up due to their predatory nature..so am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by dimensional(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yes
lawbabs:
wia s da leg?
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by dimensional(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
Was killed in the river and was caught in a fishing net

Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by ZACHIE: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
at 6`, that is a tiny snake
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by Uglykunu: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Delta again embarassed
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by AnodaIT(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Enough pepper soup tonight
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
They could have made a fortune with it!

1 Like

Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by dimensional(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bros AnodaIT how u take know na ukodo mata *Roasting*
AnodaIT:
Enough pepper soup tonight

1 Like

Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
badt guy snake grin e don tire to dey crawl grin
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by Godmother(f): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Warri/ Delta I hail o!
Soon we will hear of crocodiles wearing bikini and having a bikini party in Warri, cos anything can happen in Delta.
Abeg lemme leave the thread before I start seeing snakes trekking in my dream.

1 Like

Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by dimensional(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
How?
muafrika:
They could have made a fortune with it!
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by dimensional(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
I was surprised at first, so i was told some snake do grow leg after it has grown to some certain height and the purpose of it is to stand or pin it to the top of palm tree when measuring it height... But i considered it as a myth

KELVINXY:
That's just a natural phenomenon or deformity...in the theory of evolution,its believed that snakes once had legs but they gave it up due to their predatory nature..so am not surprised
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by Opeedo(m): 5:49am On Nov 06, 2014
That is really scary

Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by KELVINXY: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2014
dimensional:
I was surprised at first, so i was told some snake do grow leg after it has grown to some certain height and the purpose of it is to stand or pin it to the top of palm tree when measuring it height... But i considered it as a myth

..never heard of that before but "hey" what's not a myth in this world?!..even life itself.!
Re: Snake With Legs Killed In A Village In Effurun Delta State by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
dimensional:
How?
smuggling, offer for scientific experiment, open a show room starring the snake. At least sell the skin!

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Listening To Human Right Radio 101.1 FM Abuja, Answer This / Important Notice To Muslims / A Quick Review Of The Impressive Withdrawal Features In Merrybet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.