Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Positives Of Owning A Website/own A Website... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Positives Of Owning A Website/own A Website... (422 Views)

6 Ways To Make Money Without Owning A Blog / You May Not Have The Chance Of Owning A Forum Website If You Refuse To Open. / What Makes Online Money Better Than AdGoogle Without You Owning A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positives Of Owning A Website/own A Website... by chyke995(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
Take your businesses global, and attract a wider audience of customers, by owning a website. By owning a website all you do is count the positives of it, you want to know the positives right? yeah i sensed the question.....

ok lets compare the effectiveness of a website to that of an actual human say in the field of marketing,
1) owning a website is basically free, (you only pay once for creation of the website) from then on its basically free doing its job year in year out..BUT an actual human marketer is paid heavily each month of every year of every decade.

2) The obvious fact: websites place your business on a global platform, wink(i'll leave you to think of the benefits).....a marketer is restricted ...to say just the locality.

3) Websites work round the clock, while you sleep, eat, go on vacs, this thing just keeps doing its job.
my point : am not trying to discredit marketers , its just that the importance of the world wide web today cannot be over emphasized, so its better to tap into it... while having marketers is good, having a website is Also good, but having both is best>>>>>>()

contact us @ webbers for your websites of all kinds.
phone:08068337880
e-mail:chijioke_obiakor@yahoo.com, chijiokegodwin007@gmail.com
office:70 ayinde adeleye street off toyin street, ikeja, Lagos
Re: Positives Of Owning A Website/own A Website... by briantext(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Is it easy to maintain
Re: Positives Of Owning A Website/own A Website... by chyke995(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
briantext:
Is it easy to maintain
yeah it is, as long as your webmaster puts you through every detail, then its as easy as ABC

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS Script For Sale / 6 All Time Tips For A Better SEO / Please: Help On How To Add Share Buttons To My Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.