Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

‘I Just Threw My Son Over The Bridge’ – Jillian McCabe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Just Threw My Son Over The Bridge’ – Jillian McCabe (614 Views)

Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) / "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested / True Confession: How Her Father Disvirgined & Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Just Threw My Son Over The Bridge’ – Jillian McCabe by AsaSage: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
A mother accused of throwing her son to his death from an Oregon bridge posted cheery videos on YouTube nearly a year ago of her 6-year-old boy holding a stuffed toy lion while tossing coins in a fountain to make a wish.

As darkness fell Monday, Jillian McCabe parked her car at the north end of the picturesque Yaquina Bay Bridge in the coastal Oregon town of Newport, took her son in her arms, carried him to the middle of the span and threw him to his death in the water below, a police affidavit said.

http://www.crimescentral.com/just-threw-son-bridge-jillian-mccabe/

(1) (Reply)

Wife In China Cuts Off Husband's Penis Twice After She Catches Him Cheating / Police Brutality: Benin In Turmoil As Young Man Is Tortured To Death / Audio - Listen To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threats To Igbos That They'll Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.