Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Bin Gbagbo, The Jokes President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bin Gbagbo, The Jokes President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (665 Views)

Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Gbagbo, The Jokes President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Polycarp stayed close to the cemetery so used that to outwit okada riders and taxi drivers.
He would simply alight at the cemetery junction, fill his nostrils with cotton and speak nasally.This scared every driver and rider and wouldnt dare ask him for money.
Polycarp did this for years and successfully outwitted every driver thinking he was a ghost.
One cool evening, Polycarp boarded this okada and as usual alighted at the cemetery junction."MONEY?" the angry looking okadaman asked
Polycarp was at his best, stuffed cotton wool into his nostrils and spoke nasally "i dont have money!"
The okadaman wouldnt take any of that, and kept insisting. . .this frustrated Polycarp, who later said "ok, ok, follow me into the cemetery. .. to my room and i will pay you"
The okadaman agreed and followed him till they got to one grave.Polycarp in his attempts to frighten the okadaman knocked on the grave and screamed " uche!, uche!, uche!, abeg give me #800 make i pay this stubborn okadaman" . .All of a sudden, a very big hand holding #1000 appeared through the grave accompanied with a voice saying "take, this one na ma last money. . ."
Polycarp and the okadaman took to their heels grin grin grin
Re: Bin Gbagbo, The Jokes President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Zaikon(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lol u try. Bin gbagbo ? Howcome
Re: Bin Gbagbo, The Jokes President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
this joke funny die

grin grin

grin grin grin

I am only Joking

tongue tongue tongue tongue

*Farts in the OP's mouth and takes to his heel*
Re: Bin Gbagbo, The Jokes President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2014
bunmioguns:
this joke funny die

grin grin

grin grin grin

I am only Joking

tongue tongue tongue tongue

*Farts in the OP's mouth and takes to his heel*
*wakes him up gently from his nightmare.* too much alcohol leads to such nightmares..beware

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Of Nowadays..by Ademi / Awkward/funny Situation You Ended U While Looking Out For Ur Buddy. / What Did The Reindeer Say Before Beginning His Comedy Routine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.