Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Whats Up With Multilinks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats Up With Multilinks (3281 Views)

Whats Up With Glo And Whatsapp? / Whats Up With Dstv Mobile By Mtn On Nokia 5330 / The Nokia Shop In Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos! Whats Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up With Multilinks by sinmbo(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2008
Dear Forum members,
I have been using Multilinks phone for connection the N200 per day Nokia 6275, but of late I observed that the connection has not been working, I tried calling the customer care 111 but the call is always terminated. Please what is the problem?
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Carshopper(m): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2008
Trying loading 600# and multilinks will take 525#, then you will be able to browse, where are you located
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by mjay(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
Trying loading 600# and multilinks will take 525#

are u serious?? or just a joke

if dt is true dn wahala go sele ooo
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2008
I've noticed this problem too.

Ive been browsing for a week for free now without loading 200 naira, I just noticed that the connection is no longer working. . . Maybe they are having an upgrade, maybe not. . . who knows? Not even an SMS to inform us wassap! Shits! angry
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by MrInfo1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2008
jassie:

I've noticed this problem too.

Ive been browsing for a week for free now without loading 200 naira, I just noticed that the connection is no longer working. . . Maybe they are having an upgrade, maybe not. . . who knows? Not even an SMS to inform us wassap! Shits! angry

Ive been browsing 3 week[b]s[/b] for free now without loading 200 naira also.
uptil now,
My connection is still working perfect kiss
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by stancozy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2008
Any multilinks customer care consultant in the house?
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by MrInfo1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
Good evening, how can we help you undecided grin
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2008
were boi. . . cheesy
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by dragnet: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2008
I go forward dat ya mysterious line to cc tongue
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by stancozy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2008
enhen? Mi o gbo?
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Koolwilly(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2008
@all i have also not been able to browse since thursday i dont know wat is happening abeg MAke Multilinks do something fast
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by sinmbo(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2008
i loaded N600 today and guess what they took N525 of my credit, this is sheer rip off.
No advance notice, their customer care lines are always busy, its a pity ooooooooo.
Are we not in trouble in this country
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by akinlade11: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
the same thing dey apply to me o,abi de :om won stop the 200naira stuff
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by hayprof(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
sinmbo:

i loaded N600 today and guess what they took N525 of my credit, this is sheer rip off.
No advance notice, their customer care lines are always busy, its a pity ooooooooo.

::Great News:: You dey pay for all the free hours u don use na' grin
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Koolwilly(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2008
sinmbo:

Where you able to browse after loading the N600??
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by sinmbo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
I've been using it since the afternoon, even till now but I don't know what will happen to tomorrow.
in addition, I have not had the opportunity of browsing free on it since I bought it, so I'm surprised at this idea of using it for free.
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by jayfierce(m): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2008
multi links don reconfigure oh! na 500 u go load b4 u go browse. at least na so 4 wafi. grin
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2008
I wonder what'll happen to me 2moro o! Cheii, I loaded 600 naira today and same thing happened! I just hope it ain't gonna be like dis tomorrow! Nna, na wa o! undecided
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2008
The s.h!t is workin' now . , . .
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Koolwilly(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2008
Na the free one dey work?? please i would like to know
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2008
Koolwilly:

Na the free one dey work?? please i would like to know

How about you hint me on how to go about the free s.h!t . , .
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Koolwilly(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2008
@ Boss, i am just trying confirm the rumour, because a friend called and told me it is going on the free stuff for those that have not recharge #600. Though i have not tried it personally. Because i dey enjoy Zoom Mobile
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by akinlade11: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2008
my guy aw much zoom mobile dey charge 4 their internet.
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by oineoma(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2008
Can Anyone help? I bought there phone but its not activated yet. I live far from their office. Any one know how to do it without going to de office?
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Koolwilly(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2008
akinlade 1:

my guy aw much zoom mobile dey charge 4 their internet.
Na 10k dem dey pay for 24hrs, but if you buy the data card for 5k you go get 2weeks free browsing before you go go on to the normal subcribtion
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Koolwilly(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2008
oineoma:

Can Anyone help? I bought there phone but its not activated yet. I live far from their office. Any one know how to do it without going to de office?
You have to get to there office because there are some forms you would need to fill in and specific data they require from you, Just try and find out the closest to your location. They have office on Victoria Island and at motorways plaza
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by oineoma(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2008
Get a life son!
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by drered(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
Yup its been changed to 535 N 4 24 hrs and 335N for 12 hrs, You guys shd consider urself lucky at least una enjoy the 200N browsin, I just gat ma multilinks 2day, What a mistake!!!
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by akinlade11: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2008
are u really sure about the 600 naira stuff and aw is the speed now?
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by ilosiwaju: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2008
wink
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by MACHIDE: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2009
I BOUGHT A MULTI-LINKS PHONE FOR INTERNET USAGE OVER A MONTH AGO. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT BEEN HOOKED UP TO THE INTERNET. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THERE IS NO SURE DATE IN SIGHT THAT I CAN BE HOOKED UP. I AM PISSED BECAUSE I WASN'T TOLD THIS ON THE DATE OF PURCHASE AND I AM SURE THERE ARE MANY OTHER VICTIMS LIKE ME.
I WOULD LIKE TO WARN ANY ONE NOT USING MULTILINKS NEVER TO TRY THEM. THEY ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE.
I AM NOW IN DILEMMA OF WHAT TO DO WITH THE DAMN PHONE.

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO LOCK THE PHONE SO I CAN USE IT FOR ANOTHER NETWORK? angry
Re: Whats Up With Multilinks by Fadajasi(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2009
Oga ju

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggest A 3g Dual Sim Phone (price Within N20,000) / Please Help! How To Deactivate Author's Permit On Samsung Grand Dous / Beware Of Innjoo, Ncc Shuts Down Their Office Due To Sale Of Sub Standard Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.