Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,846 members, 7,824,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Teach Me This Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teach Me This Business (1443 Views)

I Started This Business With Only #3000 / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself / Pls Teach Me How To Make Money On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me This Business by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2008
Hi,
I need someone to teach me yahoo business. I really need money badly to travel.
Re: Teach Me This Business by ztyle(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2008
Dude u mean Yahoozee!
Re: Teach Me This Business by naijacutee(f): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2008
You are willing to risk your future through Yahoo-Yahoo to travel abroad, when people abroad are losing their jobs and looking to travel back to Nigeria! wow.
Re: Teach Me This Business by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
ztyle:

Dude u mean Yahoozee!

Ya. U fit teach me.

naijacutee:

You are willing to risk your future through Yahoo-Yahoo to travel abroad, when people abroad are losing their jobs and looking to travel back to Nigeria! wow.
Forget that. The bailout is gonna work out. Recession is a usual thing, it happened in the nineties. It's just a matter of time and most economies are gonna bounce back
Re: Teach Me This Business by netmoney(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2008
bigmodo:

,  Forget that. The bailout is going to work out. Recession is a usual thing, it happened in the nineties. It's just a matter of time and most economies are going to bounce back
That is what you think.What do you even know about economic history?

If you want to learn Yahoo business,go to EFCC headquarters and obrain an application form.
Re: Teach Me This Business by neksummi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2008
I don't know what you mean by yahoo business. But if it is internet business you are talking about, I can help you.
Just write me at neksfreetips@yahoo.com and also visit my blog and read the articles I wrote this month(November).
http://coolcash4rmhomesite. . com (No spaces please)
But if your yahoo business means something else, I'm afraid I cannot help.
Re: Teach Me This Business by 8oracle(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2008
I will be your teacher, You got money?
Re: Teach Me This Business by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2008
i am baffled that you guys had the time to reply to this moorons post.

It shows how dump,greedy,and un Godly you are. do you think the phrase that goes like this-"what goes around comes around" is a fab.

i sorry for you. i can assure you,if you dupe anybody in the name of wanting to travel abroad,you will only go and achieve nothing but more suffering and poverty and will deffinately return as a deportee.

This is no curse it is only a reality it keeps happening over and over again. so urs wouldn't be an exception.
Re: Teach Me This Business by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
8oracle:

I will be your teacher, You got money?

I ain't got money. Plz teach me for free dude.
Re: Teach Me This Business by ztyle(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2008
bigmodo:

Ya. U fit teach me.
No bi go teach you yeye boi lol, Meet EFCC na dem bi the best teacher i bet you.
Come u better join Business Nigeria and be serious with your life.

netmoney:

That is what you think.What do you even know about economic history?

If you want to learn Yahoo business,go to EFCC headquarters and obrain an application form.

LOL netmoney no finish us with laf abeg, but wait oh how u see this kind person self? grin
Re: Teach Me This Business by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2009
Maga don pay.
Re: Teach Me This Business by naijacutee(f): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2009
bigmodo:

Ya. U fit teach me.
Forget that. The bailout is going to work out. Recession is a usual thing, it happened in the nineties. It's just a matter of time and most economies are going to bounce back

2 months on, bailout still hasn't worked. Things are getting tougher for people abroad with job losses predicted to reach 600,000 in the UK alone. When UK citizens don't even have job security, tell me where the Nigerian immigrant stands.
Re: Teach Me This Business by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2009
naijacutee:

When UK citizens don't even have job security, tell me where the Nigerian immigrant stands.

I am entering norway soon, and when i come back, imma be filthy rich. And i go spoil all of una nairaland chickerlas with my dough.
Re: Teach Me This Business by UNLEASHED(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2009
bigmodo:

Maga don pay.

You don learn sharp sharp maga don dey pay?

(1) (Reply)

Car Immobiliser / Transponder Key Replacement And Programming Experts / Promo! Promo!! ALL NEW Large Format Flex Banner Printers.... / Business Diary Of A Smart G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.