Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigeria Has No Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has No Future (1119 Views)

John Okafor Mr Ibu: I’m Afraid Of Buhari, Nollywood Has No Future Under Him / The Youths Have No Foothold, No Future In Nigeria Politics, WHY???? / Dual Citizens Have No Future In Any Elective Office In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has No Future by dpwinx(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
I wonder with awe the mannerism by which the youth of Nigeria fly the flag of our good for nothing leaders. You come to Nairaland and metarmorphosed into a warrior while ur 'boss' enjoy the sweat of ur generation..... I think Nigerians are nt getting it right with the way we glorify these leaders..... Apc is d best Pdp is d best... I wonder how a sane man in this twenty first century will vote based on party affiliation without any consideration for the individuals..... Youth think.... Itz neva 2 late....... We are the leaders of 2moro.... The boat is about to capsize, it takes U and I to make a better nation nt the opportunist politician

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Future by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
^^^ Go and get a job, or create one. Nigeria has no future yet you found a way to post messages for free on internet forums. Let me take you to places with no future, where people haven't even eaten, and don't know what internet is, talk less of posting free, stupi.d messages after filling up their bellies. Ewu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Future by dpwinx(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
U need dat
Re: Nigeria Has No Future by cjrane: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
dpwinx:
I wonder with awe the mannerism by which the youth of Nigeria fly the flag of our good for nothing leaders. You come to Nairaland and metarmorphosed into a warrior while ur 'boss' enjoy the sweat of ur generation..... I think Nigerians are nt getting it right with the way we glorify these leaders..... Apc is d best Pdp is d best... I wonder how a sane man in this twenty first century will vote based on party affiliation without any consideration for the individuals..... Youth think.... Itz neva 2 late....... We are the leaders of 2moro.... The boat is about to capsize, it takes U and I to make a better nation nt the opportunist politician

I am glad more people are realizing that fact. Next year no matter who becomes President, the result will be unacceptable to the other side and violence must follow.
Those that played with the confab report like Tambuwal helped put the seal in Nigeria's coffin.
Re: Nigeria Has No Future by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
ROSSIKE:
^^^ Go and get a job, or create one. Nigeria has no future yet you found a way to post messages for free on internet forums. Let me take you to places with no future, where people haven't even eaten, and don't know what internet is, talk less of posting free, stupi.d messages after filling up their bellies. Ewu.

you dey para oh!!
BTW op, Nigeria has a future..infact , a glowing obe at such..
the only problem is that the so called 'leaders of tomorrow' have resigned to fate and lacked the courage and infelicity to make the nation surge forward.. the 'expired leaders of yesterday' had therefore taken advantage of this and has decided to use more 'overtime'..
so, not until we youth wake up from our slumber to take charge will all this guroo- curro come to an end..

imagine,minister of youth affairs is 62 years old... that's his football age ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Future by Lucasbalo(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2014
dpwinx:
Gbam. Truth is bitter.
Re: Nigeria Has No Future by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Nigeria Has No Future by dpwinx(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2014
I just realized there are few intelligent people who can easily understand a post......... They designate youth as leaders of tommorrow because they know the youths are gullible....... Most of the peepz dat fought 4 our independence are nt in their 50s or 60s, but the youths of 2day only derive joy in selling their future to this old men........ Promises without fulfilment...... The once vibrant youths are now tools in the hand of their godfathers...... TAN boys and e-warriors......... Itz high time we changed our orientation....
Re: Nigeria Has No Future by dpwinx(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2014
cjrane:

I am glad more people are realizing that fact. Next year no matter who becomes President, the result will be unacceptable to the other side and violence must follow.
Those that played with the confab report like Tambuwal helped put the seal in Nigeria's coffin.
Hmmmmm..... Carpet crossing has been turned to an instrument of actualising the selfish interest of our leaders.....

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine What This Picture Will Cause In Nigeria Politics? / Open Letter To Senator Aduda Of The FCT / Autobiography: Obasanjo Dares Abuja Judge Over New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.