Stats: 3,194,919 members, 7,956,450 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? (699 Views)

Can MEN Say AMEN To This Prayer? / Popular Dancer Kemi Omotoyinbo Dies During Child Birth / Child Birth And A Hard Kick At The Balls; Which Is More Painful??? (2) (3) (4)

Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? by zadok60: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2014
A hospital located in China’s Shandong
Province performed the experience to
show men how much pain their partners
had to endure during childbirth, to make
them have greater respect for them.

Doctors at the hospital revealed that “to
recreate the contractions and pain of
childbirth, hospital technicians used
machines to stimulate the men’s
abdomens with electric shocks to make it
contract.”

Many of the participants reportedly cried
during the experiment and only lasted a
few minutes, before begging doctors to
switch off the machine.
Re: Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? by pasqal09: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2014
If a man can survive a good kick in the balls then he can survive child birth.

Re: Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? by zadok60: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2014
pasqal09:
If a man can survive a good kick in the balls then he can survive child birth.

It will only take the grace of God for a man to survive that..
Re: Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? by thorpido(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2014
The body of a woman was fashioned for childbirth.If that of the man was fashioned that way,he would bear it.
I once did a filling of my tooth without anaesthesia.So painful,yet I endured it.
Re: Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? by manutdadex(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2014
no man can survive child birth, even women can only survive dat seconds of d baby comin out! Child birth is d second most pain event after being burnt alive!
Re: Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? by zadok60: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2014
thorpido:
The body of a woman was fashioned for childbirth.If that of the man was fashioned that way,he would bear it.
I once did a filling of my tooth without anaesthesia.So painful,yet I endured it.

Do you mean that you can endure the pain as a man also?
Re: Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? by thorpido(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2014
zadok60:

Do you mean that you can endure the pain as a man also?
why not?My body would have all the necessities for birthing a child.
Re: Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? by Truth24(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2014
Lolz..... Comments ehn....

Re: Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
And yet they are bold enough to call us ''weak vessels''

Can men bear menstrual cramps?

Can they even endure having a human kicking,tossing and turning in them? Talk more of enduring child birth?

Do they even enjoy heavy women lying on them during the act?

Re: Can Men Endure The Pain Of Child Birth? by Mznaett: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dnt mind them..After they might have done the deed,they 'd be feeling like "they own the world"...whereas they can't stand the pain of pounding and grinding not to talk of giving birth. mtcheew

Top Five Strongest Militaries In Africa: See Nigeria's Position / Is Chelsea Jersey Aba Made? Oya See Wetin Happen To Diego Costa Jersey / You Are Not A Muslim, You Are A Terrorist.