Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) (2817 Views)

Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) / This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been – Ttiwa Savage Gushes Over Birth Of Son, / Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by Dopeyomi(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2014
Well, after the fight between them its been long we
heard the latest about them...........................

Well, here is the recent development.
Just like Beyonce and Jay Z, Tiwa Savage and
Husband Teebillz are stronger than ever now, and
she's back to gushing about him....So romantic

Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2014
publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by Truth24(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2014
Must everything be posted on Instagram or Twitter? Love ko hate ni..... D love wey you or Ini Edo never feel before?
Smh
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by Lumyboi(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Continue dcivin urself. Lik anyone cares abt ur family. Even if we love ur music ...ur fam ish can park well
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by opyscol(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2014
Pls I wan enter toilet first[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by senatorn3c(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2014
Not interested.....mtchwwwww
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2014
The dog looks like a doll angry
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by Mprex(f): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2014
Is that a real dog or a teddy bear? undecided
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by benuejosh: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Mprex:
Is that a real dog or a teddy bear? undecided
No, it is a teddy Dog.

1 Like

Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by nickz(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2014
not suprised.......DORO BILLZ IS A CHEERFUL GIVER
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by ikgabriel(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2014
Na you love pass. It was when you saw the doll dog you instantly fell in love, ba. B4 then, wetin been dey happen. I no wish una marriage to break cos una don marry but assuming una still do boyfriend and girlfriend, I for say make una find una way.
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by JulietSweet(f): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2014
bought her dog and she posted it
when una dey nak AKPAKO remember to snap and post Ok.
*NONSENSE*

1 Like

Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by tyson99(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2014
JulietSweet:
bought her dog and she posted it
when una dey nak AKPAKO remember to snap and post Ok.
*NONSENSE*
babe let me know when u get to ur village na just because of the load wey u carry dey make me ask okay.
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by JulietSweet(f): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
tyson99:

babe let me know when u get to ur village na just because of the load wey u carry dey make me ask okay.
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by tyson99(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=JulietSweet post=27774637][/quote]
grin you don change am grin
Re: Oh! Singer Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Husband Teebillz's Gift To Her (photo) by Djicemob: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Since the divorce stunt no workout maybe this will.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Top Athletes Around The World Look Like Without Their Clothes On / “tiwa Savage, Where Is Your Baby?” Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa & Hubby…. / Nollywood Actress, Grace Amah Emerges Ebonyi Tourist Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.