Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Mobile Kitchen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Kitchen (1352 Views)

Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / Mobile Kitchen Business In Nigeria / I Need Links To Import Kitchen Wares To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Kitchen by jobakademy: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2014
hey guys,

i got a business idea last night and wld like to share with u. i was with a friend who just graduated from a university in abia state. he read computer science. but within a few months after leaving school, he has created a job for himself and is now expanding his business. he does something that most graduates will never do because of pride and laziness (both of mind and body), and that is Plantain roasting. some call it BOLE.

this guy packaged his business in a clean way by using gas cookers instead of fire wood to roast the plantain. what do they call this thing they use to fry chicken, barbecue or what? thats what he uses to roast the bole and the demand is very high. he takes to the offices around and some pple come to buy and take home.

i advised him to find a way to systemize the business get investors. am very sure he can do better than UAC and the rest. during our discussion last night, i came to realize that our school system teaches us not to think with our brains and to be lazy- very lazy.

if u r a graduate and think that r no jobs in nigeria and u r blaming goodluck jonathan, u need to think twice!
Re: Mobile Kitchen by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Goood for him..every one's destiny arent dsame
Re: Mobile Kitchen by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2014
jobakademy:
hey guys,

i got a business idea last night and wld like to share with u. i was with a friend who just graduated from a university in abia state. he read computer science. but within a few months after leaving school, he has created a job for himself and is now expanding his business. he does something that most graduates will never do because of pride and laziness (both of mind and body), and that is Plantain roasting. some call it BOLE.

this guy packaged his business in a clean way by using gas cookers instead of fire wood to roast the plantain. what do they call this thing they use to fry chicken, barbecue or what? thats what he uses to roast the bole and the demand is very high. he takes to the offices around and some pple come to buy and take home.

i advised him to find a way to systemize the business get investors. am very sure he can do better than UAC and the rest. during our discussion last night, i came to realize that our school system teaches us not to think with our brains and to be lazy- very lazy.

if u r a graduate and think that r no jobs in nigeria and u r blaming goodluck jonathan, u need to think twice!
ds ur frnd, how did he start, wat is d capital to start off... I think its cool
Re: Mobile Kitchen by shumuel(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2014
Was Scared, i tot God has blessed som1 wit my Idea wen i saw ur title, ok diz 1 is also very good its becomin popular especially wit Fish, Vegitables, e.t.c to go along wit it.
Re: Mobile Kitchen by jobakademy: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2014
shumuel:
Was Scared, i tot God has blessed som1 wit my Idea wen i saw ur title, ok diz 1 is also very good its becomin popular especially wit Fish, Vegitables, e.t.c to go along wit it.

u may be surprised a lot of pple are thinking what u r thinking. he serves the bole with fish. and he showed me a video of a kind of small van that is driven by a motor-cycle. the van is the kitchen. all he needs to do is to drive the kitchen to a strategic location and business starts. great idea that can create jobs for thousands of nigerian youths.
Re: Mobile Kitchen by jobakademy: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ds ur frnd, how did he start, wat is d capital to start off... I think its cool

a gas cylinder with gas costs abt 11k. the barbecue cost abt 30k. u can get plates from ur house.u dont need to rent a shop. just find a strategic corner. thats all.
Re: Mobile Kitchen by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
jobakademy:

a gas cylinder with gas costs abt 11k. the barbecue cost abt 30k. u can get plates from ur house.u dont need to rent a shop. just find a strategic corner. thats all.
so hw much is he now sellin a plate of bole...least amount?
Re: Mobile Kitchen by jobakademy: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
so hw much is he now sellin a plate of bole...least amount?
=N=200
Re: Mobile Kitchen by shumuel(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
jobakademy:

u may be surprised a lot of pple are thinking what u r thinking. he serves the bole with fish. and he showed me a video of a kind of small van that is driven by a motor-cycle. the van is the kitchen. all he needs to do is to drive the kitchen to a strategic location and business starts. great idea that can create jobs for thousands of nigerian youths.

yes i know especially if you are unable to get it done intime God would just bless someone else wit it, well he is still close to my own Million Dollar Idea, very close thou.

I have this is idea too and i was tinkn it should be located in Institution environment moving from Hostel to Hostel, he go sell sell like 'Kilode' student dey like stuff like diz alot.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business: Basic Small Business Steps & Business Ideas / Why Shoprite Is Beating Wal-mart In Africa Stakes / Minna 5-star Hotel Weathers The Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.