Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World (4102 Views)

Marrying The Right Person Or Marrying For The Right Reasons? / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing / Marrying For Comfort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World by humilitypays(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Agrika:
I don't believe in that word "love"...you know as in terms of "loving" someone who is not related to you by blood....i feel they are a lot of other important ingredients like Tolerance, patience, mutual respect, loyalty, being content with what you have, TRUST,etc which should be in a relationship other than the so called overated love....so many sad stories on family section, with one of the partners claiming she (it's mostly a she)still loves the man despite what he did to her....my advice to ladies out there...most especially the unmarried ones is to drop this notion of a fairy-tale marriage...where u live happily ever after with a handsome Denzel Washington-look-alike Prince Charming with 16 packs undecided,...try to be realistic and practical in life. Nobody knows u better than yourself...you know wat u want, knows what qualities u desire in a partner, and most especially should know when to have the courage to say No to a relationship that lacks these ingredients mentioned
so true, very insightful
Re: Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World by Kanwulia: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ha!

Welcome to POLYGAMY!
Get ready to 'shia'!
How many 'DUDES' get money before marriage? grin
Dream on!!!! kiss

Even the bible says sharing is caring and 'KIARRING IS SHIAAARRRING' abi? grin
Re: Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World by tpia6: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Were they marrying for love before?
Re: Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World by HARDDON: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Agrika:

Hahahaha, you are a clown

angry angry embarassed
Re: Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World by Agrika: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
HARDDON:

angry angry embarassed
U speak like a child smiley
Re: Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World by Youngpo413: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Most of them go old for their papa house.
Re: Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World by Ama80(f): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Agrika:
Seems nobody understands me here, sad sad...please mods close this thread
I do my dear Cs I'm a practical example.i never loved my hubby bfr I married him but saw qualities in him dat could enable me tolerate him in d case of difficult situations and it has helped me built my family.Though he loves me but he has hurt me so many times dat I question d love factor howbeit,i look at dose traits dat brought me into d marriage and forgave him.so love is not d sole reason Fr marriage in fact not evn major but compatibility,understanding then atom of love.Those who depend solely on love are not being realistic and it's d major cause of break ups cos once a child comes d love is split.so pls sistas I'm speaking frm experience look beyond love and ask ur self if Ds love depreciates wat other thing can i hold on to.it cud be money yes money,cud be d look yes I lov tall muscular dark guy,it cud fame yes he is frm Obi of Onitsha's family,it cud be his job,yes I love navy guy or air force. .all Ds are realities

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World by Agrika: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ama80:
I do my dear Cs I'm a practical example.i never loved my hubby bfr I married him but saw qualities in him dat could enable me tolerate him in d case of difficult situations and it has helped me built my family.Though he loves me but he has hurt me so many times dat I question d love factor howbeit,i look at dose traits dat brought me into d marriage and forgave him.so love is not d sole reason Fr marriage in fact not evn major but compatibility,understanding then atom of love.Those who depend solely on love are not being realistic and it's d major cause of break ups cos once a child comes d love is split.so pls sistas I'm speaking frm experience look beyond love and ask ur self if Ds love depreciates wat other thing can i hold on to.it cud be money yes money,cud be d look yes I lov tall muscular dark guy,it cud fame yes he is frm Obi of Onitsha's family,it cud be his job,yes I love navy guy or air force. .all Ds are realities
God, we were u all my life....u re like my siamese twin sis....finally someone understands....i was trying to tell these people to expect other things in marriage other than tea parties and sh!t...to go into marriage not clinging solely and mainly on love but on other things even though na money sef...so that you have something to "cling" on incase the so called love turns sour but Mbanu dem no wan hear....anyway sha God bless u for me
Re: Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World by Ama80(f): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Agrika:

God, we were u all my life....u re like my siamese twin sis....finally someone understands....i was trying to tell these people to expect other things in marriage other than tea parties and sh!t...to go into marriage not clinging solely and mainly on love but on other things even though na money sef...so that you have something to "cling" on incase the so called love turns sour but Mbanu dem no wan hear....anyway sha God bless u for me
my dear people don't face reality.i told my younger sister to look Fr something else to hold on to if Ds love/infatuation fails but no,she wouldn't listen.d love/infatuation didn't just expire after wedding in fact my sister hates him now cos her hubby is very short while my sis is very tall and she became so shy to introduce him to her new friends.d money is not evn available any longer.if she had listened n considered contingency plan/factor in case love fails it wudnt hav BN Ds sour.she has left him oo.I'm having a very peaceful home cos something brought me to marriage and it's not def money or love.so let dose dat hav ears hear.though money is soothing factor.I married a handsome man n girl I hav beautiful kids n wt dat alone.im ever forgiving.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Have The Women Decided To Be Treating Us Like This? (photo Below) / Use Elepaq Generator 2.5 Kva / Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.