Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Chris Brown Ft. Usher And Rick Ross - New Flame Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown Ft. Usher And Rick Ross - New Flame Lyrics (3734 Views)

Chris Brown Ft. Usher & Rick Ross – New Flame / Picture Of Olamide And Rick Ross,a Collabo On The Way? / Mode 9 Ft Jayz And Rick Ross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Ft. Usher And Rick Ross - New Flame Lyrics by nairainfoscom(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2014
Lyrics to "New Flame" song by Chris Brown, Usher and Rick Ross

[Verse 1 — Chris Brown:]
There can be one only you
And, baby, God can never make two
And I know you came here with your crew
But I promise you that it feels like it's just us two, aha.

[Bridge — Chris Brown:]
Oh, I don't know what you had planned to do tonight
But I just wanna be the one to do you right, right
And we're standing here looking at each other, baby, eye to eye
And I'm hoping that you're thinking about leaving with me tonight

[Hook — Chris Brown:]
Who said you can't find love in the club?
'Cause I wanna tell them they're wrong
Come on, just, baby, try a new thing
And let's spark a new flame
You gon' be my baby
Love me, love you crazy
Tell me if you're ready
Baby, come and get it
Try a new thing
And let's spark a new flame
http://www.jajalyrics.com/2014/10/chris-brown-ft-usher-and-rick-ross-new.html

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC>> Erigga – Cartoon (prod By Yung Zagga) / Runtown Feat Wizkid Bend Down Pause.mp3 Free Download / I Will Be Explaining Mastering/vocal Treatment: For Those Who Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.