Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,120 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website (915 Views)

How To Get An Approved Google Adsense Account In Less Than 2hrs / I Need An Approved Adsense Account Fast......who Can Get It For Me?? / Get An Approved Click-ready Google Adsense Account Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2014
Many people have urged me to write this tutorial, and I'm gonna do just that.
Google Adsense is no doubt the Best alternative to any webmaster, because of the encouraging payout to publishers.
But its approval has gotten very strict throughout the years and it's really hard to get approved and also easy if you are ready to sacrifice and work hard to meet all their requirement. You will make 10x what other ad networks are paying you and you will also smile to the bank. Although through my experience I started to feel like a loser when they sent me a disapproval mail.. Lol! But Mama Google knows what they want and they brought out the best in me. Click Here To Continue Reading Tutorial
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2014
Wow your website is boss hey so do you write articles for other bloggers for money ofcourse
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2014
thabanemaduna:
Wow your website is boss hey so do you write articles for other bloggers for money ofcourse

Yes, thanks for your positive comment. i didn't drop the tutorial here because i can't afford competitive traffic with nairaland. i have my site so nairaland will in no way pay me for posting my tutorial here. smiley
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Oh i meant like writting articles for me then i pay you
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2014
thabanemaduna:

yeah, contact me via, These Active Link
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by soldierdollar(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
thabanemaduna:
Naijazoom:

yeah, contact me via, These Active Link

Bursted . both of una Na the same person . You be leaner ?
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by ycmdng(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
All trash. Just a publicity stunt.
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lol, check his profile and mine... you guys are pathetic.. you both got me lauging lol.
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
soldierdollar:

Bursted . both of una Na the same person . You be leaner ?

he's even South African.
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dont mind these snoobs il send u an email just wana setup something the blog will b on lol its forum will run on subdomain
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
thabanemaduna:
Dont mind these snoobs il send u an email just wana setup something the blog will b on lol its forum will run on subdalomain

Okay...
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by soldierdollar(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Naijazoom:

he's even South African.

Like I cannot edit my country to south Africa?
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by fleps(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hahahahahhahahaahah! As if I've known all along! Can you imagine? Mtcheeeeeeeeew! Immaturity. Do not praise yourself.
Re: Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
fleps:
Hahahahahhahahaahah! As if I've known all along! Can you imagine? Mtcheeeeeeeeew! Immaturity. Do not praise yourself.

smh, you know nothing... you're just jealous. if i was praising myself you will be too dumb to even notice. check that dude activity and country and created threads... then you'll see how fool1sh you were to c0mment without clear sense of reasoning... keep on hating... wink

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Heard Of Smartserials / Arewa Web Hosting Providers / How Do I Make This Text Align In The Tab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.