Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? (703 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Dad Who Shuns Money / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by faithugo64(f): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by edbazu(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2014
My mum is a source of inspiration and will always remain my favourite between the two. She's always there. Words cannot describe this virtuous woman..
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2014
My mum!! cheesy she's very kind and tolerant with me, and I can talk to her about anything, including boys smiley and she listens n doesn't judge me.

I luv my dad too. but..he's so strict, and imagine telling my dad about my menstruation...choi, I cnt even do it. plus he's busy, so I don't get to spend much time with him.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by Tallesty1(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2014
Both
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by Lordabas: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2014

I love mom & dad equally......sad

But i prefer daddy cos he cheers me up whenever i'm feeling down & i'm very close to him!
He's like my personal diary, i can't hide anything from him cheesy
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by faithugo64(f): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
Both
why are you sitting on the fence
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by jcflex(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2014
Both

because they both went xtral mile, to make me who I am today.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by faithugo64(f): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2014
jcflex:
Both

because they both went xtral mile, to make me who I am today.
hmmm among the two,there should be favourite
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2014
Both..although I didnt spend my growing years with my dad but they both my favourite in their own special ways..
there are things I love and dislike about my mum and same thing goes for my dad..
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by Tannie(f): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
My mum is a disciplinary, she doesn't take bulshit from anyone while my dad is gentle and calm but I loved both of them equally
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by freecocoa(f): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lord knows I love my mum to the moon and back plus forever and a day more, I couldn't have asked for a better mum, bless her beautiful soul, but I do have a special bond with my dad, not because he is better than my mum cos honestly, my mum was an angel, the connection with my dad is just there, I was told that, even when I was in the womb, I reacted to his presence/touch alot, we've been besties ever since.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by jcflex(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
faithugo64:
hmmm among the two,there should be favourite

well u are right. bt for me i find it very difficult to say dis is who i lik or love most. jst hard to say cus i knw wat dey bth sacrifice n wen thru at diff tym in my life.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Dad,who Is Your Favourite And Why?? by faithugo64(f): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
freecocoa:
Lord knows I love my mum to the moon and back plus forever and a day more, I couldn't have asked for a better mum, bless her beautiful soul, but I do have a special bond with my dad, not because he is better than my mum cos honestly, my mum was an angel, the connection with my dad is just there, I was told that, even when I was in the womb, I reacted to his presence/touch alot, we've been besties ever since.
sounds sweet

(1) (Reply)

Pressure By Teachers For Sex Reported In Nigeria's Schools / Abdominal Pain In Children / Twisted Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.