Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Is The Cost Of Cement In Your Area? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cost Of Cement In Your Area? (555 Views)

OH Know Where They Are Selling POP Cement In Lagos. / What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? / How Much Is Current Price Of Cement In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Cement In Your Area? by kolaide(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
with the recent development on the reduction in price of cement in the country, i will like us to keep track of the various price of the product in our various localities. Just to know if this is not another way of getting media attention by the concern company!
kindly state your area and the current price as at today. Thanks

1750@mowe area, Ogun State
Re: What Is The Cost Of Cement In Your Area? by Pvin: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
why not start with telling us the price it is sold at your side
Re: What Is The Cost Of Cement In Your Area? by taiwoowiat: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
BRB... Let me go n find out in my village

(1) (Reply)

Modern Day’s Principles That Budding Entrepreneurs Must Imbibe To Succeed / Ideas Needed On How 200k Will Start A Barbing Salon Biz / Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business Consultants And Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.