Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (37693 Views)

Five Things GEJ Should Do To Win The Presidentail Election / Some Good Things GEJ Has Done In The Past 6 Years / Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by ayobase(m): 5:51am On Nov 07, 2014
berem:
Jonathan is a branded failure. It is quite unfotunate that he has used ethnic and religious sentiments to brainwash most gullible nigerians. Even some educated ones have been brainwashed just as we see on nairaland. I was chatting up with a friend why he wants to vote for Jonathan again and all he could tell me is that he is his brother. I asked him what his so called brother has done for him since he is still jobless,he didn't say anything.

Just like nonnybb said and I quote "I will rather remain poor supporting PDP than vote for APC".

That your friend is very stu.pid.

So, that your friend couldn't give lovely reasons he/she should vote GEJ come 14-02-2015.
That your friend is a dunce....no wonder.

The likes of friends one keeps relatively have effect on one's IQ.....I can see reasons u r not doing any better!

Birds of a feather flock together!

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by ideology(m): 5:53am On Nov 07, 2014

WHAT HAVE APC OFFERED NIGERIANS SO FAR??
In my opinion, APC has offered the following
1. inciting the populace against the government, making violent utterances, we know the implications of this, violence in which they and their kids will not be involved, yet others will be killed

2. Criticism without solutions:
APC only criticize even without giving solutions, and will never applaud when the government is getting it right.

3. Worsened Nigeria's image in international community. keep seeing only the wrongs and quickly spreads the news. Speaks against the office of the president: ln developed nations, you can criticize government policies but you don't speak against an office it's not allowed.
20 members of congress in SA are facing trials for causing commotion during sessions but In Nigeria, members of APC work out of the speaker during sessions disgracing Nigeria, is that being patriotic?

4. They provide "BRING DOWN SYNDROME" services: eg, using Bola Ige's death to campaign, but They have swept away the story of how Funsho was assassinated in Lagos.

5. Accusations of corruption.: let's be sincere, is there any APC member that is corrupt free, including the most adorned FASHOLA.

So much to say, I'll drop my pen now.

Questions to ask yourself?
1. Why did Tinubu visit OBJ?
Maybe he's a progressive now

2. How come Ribadu could not win in LAGOS state during, 2011 elections?
maybe his votes was traded for someone's interest

3. If the government is not going anything?
how come GDP is increasing, power supply is getting better, FG is commissioning new roads and railways, many others under construction, building new seaport in Lekki, revenue from Agriculture is increasing, how many plane crashes have been recorded in the last four years, when last did bombs explode in areas outside BH Base and North East etc.

4. GEJ is taking all the blame for BH, was He on the scene when BH was formed in 2002??

5. Do. We have APC members in the national assembly?
if yes, why are they not opposing the salary scale and allowances, assembly members are earning?

6. Where is PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE?
The same person that condemned GEJ, staged occupy Nigeria campaign which led to loss of lives has withdrawn from active politics. Why?
maybe he found out that he was being used to draw votes from christians.

ALL APC sympathizers thread on NL, are composed bitterness,anger, character assassinations ,propaganda ; a typical Representative of what APC stands for

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by kullozone(m): 5:55am On Nov 07, 2014
I don't do politics or belong to any party but am starting to hate APC wit passion.
They appear very desperate to me.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by lacreamieboie(m): 5:55am On Nov 07, 2014
You can say all you wish to... its a free world!

But wat I know is this...

APC(Federal level) is just a collection of desperate failures! Yes... failures!

GEJ did his best... BH never gave him rest.

GEJ 2015!
The better by far candidate for now!

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by tunde1200(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2014
VOTE FOR JONATHAN FOR THE FOLLOWING
ACHIEVEMENTS
1. Petroleum from N65 to 97
2. Gari from N150 to N260 per Mud
3. Sugar/flour/ beans/ all from
N180 to 250 per Mud
4. NEPA from 1,250 to 4000 per
Month and
no light.
5. Scarcity of money
6. Killings from few individuals to
whole
community wipe out
7. Roadblock from 1/40km to
2/3km.
8. Oil bunkering for 10,000
barrels to 100,000
barrels.
9. Strike of just organization to
many of
organisations. 10. Sack of few
workers to
thousands of just health
workers.
11. WASSCE from 40% to over
70% failure.
12. Trust among citizenry from
little to non.
etc
13. Stealing in billions of Naira to
billions of
DOLLARS
14. Budget implementation for
40% to less
than 20% Per year
15. Bribery from only police to
soldiers inclusion.
16. Lastly, ATM charges from non
to now N65/
transaction
17. Buying of illegal ammunition
and hiding behind religious
leaders.
18. Involvement of religious
leaders and militants in running
the government.
18. Simple mere stealing is not
corruption.
19. Religious deferences isn't a
problem to worry about.
20. Inec/Judiciary trust,
confidence, reliability, hope lost
in them...
VOTE WISELY...!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by ideology(m): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2014

WHAT DRIVES APC?
Desparation to win Presidential elections, bitterness, anger, propaganda.

Its no longer news that APC thrives on propaganda, exaggerating lies. They and their sympathizers now own majority of the means of communication either Newspaper, radio and television stations. They host TV programs and publicize news with a deliberate attempt to paint the government black, through character assassination, exaggerated stories, half -baked news, some with illegal and unreliable source eg, until CNN reporters came to Nigeria, most of the news on chibok girls were false.
Today, liar Mohammed is no longer asking about the perceived illegal arms deal since SA came out openly to apologize, making allegations and quoting NAIRALAND as his source, that's a big disappointment.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Mogidi: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2014
A VOTE FOR BUHARI IS A VOTE FOR BOKO HARAM

[size=13pt]SAI NO TO BUKOHARI[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by expertfingers(m): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2014
skyeboy98:
The best thing for gej to do is for him not to contest but ruben apati won't tell him de 2rut, ma advice for jona b say make he go look for house to buy for gabon where he go fit hide after 2015 gbam.
Lols, why Gabon? of all places?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by feldido(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2014
But wait oo... Seun! Must a topic like this be on front page? Is Nairaland not supposed to be Neutral?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by elohorayodele: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2014
kel4soft:
OP, am travelling to my home town tomorrow to get my PVC. Out of 23 LGAs in my State, INEC is telling us only 7 LGAs cards are ready for collections blaming technical issues while 16 other LGAs no date has be fixed. Yes, the state is Rivers State, are you surprise this nonsense is happening in Rivers? Funny enough, the LGAs they felt they have strong followerships thats where they are starting from, little did they know we are ready for them.

After collecting my card tomorrow, they will know exactly how angry am with them next year.

How angry you are? Do u have more than one vote?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by elohorayodele: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2014
Coup plotter,
Sharia Advocate, Human Right abuser,
a despot and an embodiment of zero
experience in Democratic governance. GMB is meant for the geriatric ward not Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by ogunniyi2: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:
GEJ and PEJ is a family name and don't have anything to do with Nigerian Government.

If you have issues with President Jonathan and his Administration then address him as such. Patience Jonathan's problems are her husband's headache as she wasn't elected or is she seeking re-election.

What baffles me most is that the same people shouting Jonathan failed policies and PDP's sixteen years of bad governance are beginning to praise Obasanjo and have gone further to start repackaging him as a great revolutionary and a patriot.

The same people have gone to seek a failed PDP Administrator's approval and consent to support their attempt to grab power.

If you are not conversant with Nigerian Politics and just depended on social and electronic media for the past six months, you may think Goodluck is PDP and PDP is Jonathan since 1998.

What can I say more than to behold an unprecedented double standard in Nigeria politics.

I will always plead with and remind all open minded and independent Nigerians to avoid all those people trying to repackage a Coup plotter, Sharia Advocate, Human Right abuser, a despot and an embodiment of zero experience in Democratic governance as a substitute and a messiah.

Goodluck Jonathan has his fault but not a failure rather he encourages Democracy, build institution and civil liberties, he doesn't favour one region at the expense of another in any shape or form. He believes in one Nigeria and the right of all to share from the national cake which Buhari in his life and next reincarnation won't adopt.

Nigerians deserve better than Goodluck Jonathan's presidency but won't be intimidated to settle for less.
i disagree with you.buhari is not a silent like your candidate.he is a discipline man that meant well for Nigerians.he doesnot favour a particular tribe at the expense of the other ones like your candidate.he is not a pretender.Jonathan encourage corruption and he is not hidding it for people to know.Jonathan is delibetately treating boko haram issue with levity so as to reduce votes coming out of that region.Jonathan is a religion bigot because he believes nigeria muslims are not to be trusted
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2014
can I ask a question pls.. is there even a president in naija presently? and all the TANoid people or Igbo people support this current government. do you really believe this current government can end this insurgency in the next 4 years? do you really think what Nigeria need rite now is a slowpoke? how much life's do you really think is gonna get lost in the next 4 years if this man is still there..

this is not about education at all.. remember those thief's looting our money is well educated individuals...

I think 16 years is really enough for one party to rule a country.. let's give another party a chance..

many soldiers life's has been lost,

and this fight is not even showing a sign of ending soon with this current government,

are you TAN people ready for another bloodshed for the next 4 years?

can you live with that knowing you could have done something about it but you didn't because of a little money paid to you? this died soldiers also have a family for Godsake.

no matter how much money you are paid to defend some party online. it can't save your future.

no matter who the APC party candidate is.. I'm voting for the party come next year..

Mr buhari is old for real but I will gladly vote for him because he can't possibly rule more than 4 year's, at the end of the 4 years if APC doesn't deliver I can shamefully go back to PDP

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by major466(m): 6:59am On Nov 07, 2014
APC e minions think by attacking the person of GEJ and his wife, their self esteem will be enhanced for 2015 elections. What a lame tactics.
APC has nothing to offer other than make noise, abuse and Insult the President. Ask them what they will do for the country when voted, they will go in cycles and windup their manifestos by insulting GEJ.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:
They are all over the damn place. In our offices, in our neighborhoods, on social networks, everywhere! Torturing us with their low IQed defenses for the first couple and their allies. There are so many things they say in their desperation, or should I say docile-minded states, but the following ones make me want to cry in frustration or lock them up in a room and beat the living shii outta them until their IQs rise several notches up.

1. Other Presidents Were Not Better That GEJ:

Can you imagination that?! (in Giringori's voice and grammar) So just because we have had bad leaders in the past, we should continue having bad leaders and sit, fold our arms and watch while the rest of the world overtake us by 1000 years?
Let me also remind them that never in history have we heard of billions of dollars (not naira o) disappearing from all sections of the economy. Even the Sharia crisis wasn't as violent and as prolonged as what we have now.

2. He's The Best Option Among Other Bad Options for 2015 (The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know syndrome)

Typical Naija mentality. No wonder vision 2020 seems like just a tall dream. Why not? When we have decided to stick with a devil? GEJ has suddenly become the best devil simply because he's a southerner? Oh of course! A bad southerner is better than a strong northerner. We must to support our brother with the last drop of our blood so we can keep those born to rule northerners in check. Abi nau?

3. We shouldn't Criticize Them Because They are Our Father And Mother's Age Mates:

"can you talk to your father/mother like that" "can your mother speak better English?" "can your father be a President?"

It's high time these...... (I lack words to describe them) got it into their heads that Presidents, Governors, etc are not elected to be fathers/mothers. They were elected to work for us and provide the enabling environment where we and our families can thrive in our chosen businesses/careers. even if my mother cannot speak better English, for sweet heaven's sake she ain't no first lady! She ain't representing no Country or State or whatever but herself and our family. So if she's got issues repping our family well, it's our business alone. Gerrit? And hey, if my dad ever becomes President and he starts saying stuff like stealing is not corruption, He is on his own. Oya take that!

4. English Is Not Our Language:

Oya start telling your children's teachers in school to start teaching them in Igbo nau. Please Google 'lingua franca' or 'official language' to understand why Germans, Russians, Chinese, and other non English-speaking country leaders and their first ladies do not speak English at public functions. I no get power.

5. Would You have Done Better As A President?:

Mba o. I would have done trade by bata. Nansense! A company CEO sends out an advertisement for a PA. Someone who can speak 3 languages, write in short hand, high memory retention, etc. Or the owner of a big departmental shopping mall, hotel, recreation center, etc wanting a manager. Why you no ask them to do these things by themselves nau? You see ya dumb sefs?
Secondly, not everybody can be Presidents. Same way law, medicine, engineering, accounting, etc are only for people with the flair, know-how and passion for these things.
So yes, I doubt I have what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria....... and did I tell you I'm contesting?? So please if you can't lead well, park well for someone else who can.

6. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

His enemies kwa? Please remind me who the C-in-C is again I don forget. Since when did enemies become more powerful than someone that can wake up one morning and make rules that could make his enemies go bankrupt? Since when did enemies control the police and armed forces? Oh ok. I forgot, maybe you guys mean his village enemies aka African insurance ba? mtcheeeeeeeew! Your dear Presido keeps saying BH are in his govt. Oh so he knows them? What is he doing about them? His enemies are also stopping him from providing social amenities, employment opportunities, etc for us abi? they control the federal purse shey? How come his enemies did not stop him from budgeting N1B for his feeding or the numerous presidential cars and jets he has added to his fleet?

7. It's Their Time. Let Them Complete Their Eight Years.:

Even if it means wiping out the whole country ko?

smh. You all need deliverance hornezley!

You are so right. This statement by 'Boko haram sponsors are in my government and they are making it ungorvenable...' make me think he is really an illiterate. He is the president for so why can't he get them arrested?

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by BraniacX(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2014
agabaI23:
If you were trying to counter this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1983506/many-lies-buhari-apc-supporters, you have done a poor job at that my dear.

Hahahahahahahahahaha! grin aaaw! Cmon you had to post the link too? Not fair!! Now everyone will be able to have access to the truth on lies being spewed by buhari rebranders and witness barcanister a.k.a APC gladiator being taken to the cleaners by datolee in a debate that was incise, revealing, factual and very importantly, devoid of insults and recriminations...Cmon!! dat's just cruel grin grin grin grin

@ barcanista, seriously U seriously had to comment on this substandard rebuttal thread after your valiant but doomed struggle against datolee in the aforementioned thread which resulted in your epic fail? Seriously? Or are you just taking consolation from wherever you can get it? I expected you to be too engrossed in research by now to avoid another epic fail instead of commenting on this trash because your struggles against datolee showed me that at least, as pro-buhari e-warriors come, you are more refined and classier than this bunch.......................don't change that.

@O.P, am tempted to call this trash to your face but instead I'll say everything you said falls under the domain of personal opinion since it obviously lacks content and topical issues and also, since you're entitled to your opinion in this liberal democracy of ours, I'll advice you to express it judiciously as rights to opinions have different interpretations under different types of Democratic regimes..............in between the lines, I'll like to believe you're smart enough to get my meaning.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2014
lacreamieboie:
You can say all you wish to... its a free world!

But wat I know is this...

APC(Federal level) is just a collection of desperate failures! Yes... failures!

GEJ did his best... BH never gave him rest.

GEJ 2015!
The better by far candidate for now!

can you say this if the BH one or two of your family..

such will never happen to ur family ijn

I just need an answer from you..
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:
wait ooooooo Seun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janja.weed has been censored and replaced with "supporter of APC?"

oh my God! How much were you paid for this
janjawe.edess_biitch,hows that ur bizness?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by elohorayodele: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2014
shizzleStar:
Delusion much....

Its rabid not rapid, Mr Intelligent

What kind of intelligent man says 'rapid dogs' lol
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by ideology(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2014

WHAT IS APC's IDEOLOGY ?
If this question is asked, maybe the first first reply you will get is 'change' lets not be deceived ( 5-9 = -4) is also change but In a negative direction.

Some will refer you to Lagos state then I will SMH, is Lagos state the only state ruled by APC?

The last time I checked there are many PDP states with meaningful developments going on, Akwa Ibom comes to mind.
They have recently added Rivers state as theirs, but Let's not forget all seemingly nice things seen in Rivers state were done before Amaechi joined APC, they should point us to what Amaechi has achieved since he joined them. Fayemi left office owning 2months salary and debts, Rauf borrowed money and raised funds to pay salaries before elections. Kwara state is worst

As an individual, an ideology should be uniform, one should visit all the APC STATE'S and see same thing even though at different rates.

For me APC has no ideology. just imagine Tinubu seeking advice from OBJ, maybe they are now sharing same ideology
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:
They are all over the damn place. In our offices, in our neighborhoods, on social networks, everywhere! Torturing us with their low IQed defenses for the first couple and their allies. There are so many things they say in their desperation, or should I say docile-minded states, but the following ones make me want to cry in frustration or lock them up in a room and beat the living shii outta them until their IQs rise several notches up.

1. Other Presidents Were Not Better That GEJ:

Can you imagination that?! (in Giringori's voice and grammar) So just because we have had bad leaders in the past, we should continue having bad leaders and sit, fold our arms and watch while the rest of the world overtake us by 1000 years?
Let me also remind them that never in history have we heard of billions of dollars (not naira o) disappearing from all sections of the economy. Even the Sharia crisis wasn't as violent and as prolonged as what we have now.

2. He's The Best Option Among Other Bad Options for 2015 (The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know syndrome)

Typical Naija mentality. No wonder vision 2020 seems like just a tall dream. Why not? When we have decided to stick with a devil? GEJ has suddenly become the best devil simply because he's a southerner? Oh of course! A bad southerner is better than a strong northerner. We must to support our brother with the last drop of our blood so we can keep those born to rule northerners in check. Abi nau?

3. We shouldn't Criticize Them Because They are Our Father And Mother's Age Mates:

"can you talk to your father/mother like that" "can your mother speak better English?" "can your father be a President?"

It's high time these...... (I lack words to describe them) got it into their heads that Presidents, Governors, etc are not elected to be fathers/mothers. They were elected to work for us and provide the enabling environment where we and our families can thrive in our chosen businesses/careers. even if my mother cannot speak better English, for sweet heaven's sake she ain't no first lady! She ain't representing no Country or State or whatever but herself and our family. So if she's got issues repping our family well, it's our business alone. Gerrit? And hey, if my dad ever becomes President and he starts saying stuff like stealing is not corruption, He is on his own. Oya take that!

4. English Is Not Our Language:

Oya start telling your children's teachers in school to start teaching them in Igbo nau. Please Google 'lingua franca' or 'official language' to understand why Germans, Russians, Chinese, and other non English-speaking country leaders and their first ladies do not speak English at public functions. I no get power.

5. Would You have Done Better As A President?:

Mba o. I would have done trade by bata. Nansense! A company CEO sends out an advertisement for a PA. Someone who can speak 3 languages, write in short hand, high memory retention, etc. Or the owner of a big departmental shopping mall, hotel, recreation center, etc wanting a manager. Why you no ask them to do these things by themselves nau? You see ya dumb sefs?
Secondly, not everybody can be Presidents. Same way law, medicine, engineering, accounting, etc are only for people with the flair, know-how and passion for these things.
So yes, I doubt I have what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria....... and did I tell you I'm contesting?? So please if you can't lead well, park well for someone else who can.

6. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

His enemies kwa? Please remind me who the C-in-C is again I don forget. Since when did enemies become more powerful than someone that can wake up one morning and make rules that could make his enemies go bankrupt? Since when did enemies control the police and armed forces? Oh ok. I forgot, maybe you guys mean his village enemies aka African insurance ba? mtcheeeeeeeew! Your dear Presido keeps saying BH are in his govt. Oh so he knows them? What is he doing about them? His enemies are also stopping him from providing social amenities, employment opportunities, etc for us abi? they control the federal purse shey? How come his enemies did not stop him from budgeting N1B for his feeding or the numerous presidential cars and jets he has added to his fleet?

7. It's Their Time. Let Them Complete Their Eight Years.:

Even if it means wiping out the whole country ko?

smh. You all need deliverance hornezley!

These points are too trivial I expected something more reasonable
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by agabaI23(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2014
BraniacX:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! grin aaaw! Cmon you had to post the link too? Not fair!! Now everyone will be able to have access to the truth on lies being spewed by buhari rebranders and witness barcanister a.k.a APC gladiator being taken to the cleaners by datolee in a debate that was incise, revealing, factual and very importantly, devoid of insults and recriminations...Cmon!! dat's just cruel grin grin grin grin

@ barcanista, seriously U seriously had to comment on this substandard rebuttal thread after your valiant but doomed struggle against datolee in the aforementioned thread which resulted in your epic fail? Seriously? Or are you just taking consolation from wherever you can get it? I expected you to be too engrossed in research by now to avoid another epic fail instead of commenting on this trash because your struggles against datolee showed me that at least, as pro-buhari e-warriors come, you are more refined and classier than this bunch.......................don't change that.

@O.P, am tempted to call this trash to your face but instead I'll say everything you said falls under the domain of personal opinion since it obviously lacks content and topical issues and also, since you're entitled to your opinion in this liberal democracy of ours, I'll advice you to express it judiciously as rights to opinions have different interpretations under different types of Democratic regimes..............in between the lines, I'll like to believe you're smart enough to get my meaning.
My brother, I expected to see a strong rebuttal when I saw the title of the topic only to beconfronted with subjective reasoning that lacks merit on clicking the link. They should try harder.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by doffman: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2014
berem:
na so! A similar topic is on one facebook page like that and on thisday online. I guess that's where data-olee got his source from. I am sure it was a planned attack on buhari online which Xeun was part of it.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by honeric01(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Nigga, what exactly are you saying?

As for the bolded, so you guys now know she wasn't elected ba? So in the next thread where we learn about her meddlesomeness in her husband's political affairs, kindly repeat this.

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by doffman: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2014
Imoy:

Hahahahaha, I can feel ur pain, datolle will continually ring a bell in ur brain.

How market by the way?
Who is datole?
Dat copyright thief !
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by BraniacX(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2014
queven:
Wow...this is indeed a very wonderful post ...change...that's all we want ..

There was change in egypt.
There was change in iraq.
There was change in libya.
There was attempted change in syria.
Change is being attempted in ukraine as we speak.
Or do you still need me to spell it out for you? Do you need a sage to point it out to you that change for the sake of change is not only dangerous but also retrogressive.

Be careful what you wish for because if you get it, you might discover too late that you never wanted it.

Personally, am not against change so long as it is for the better and you can't tell me that a party that is a glorified relaunch pad for embittered and aggrieved ex ruling party members is the change that you are proposing.
Afterall, if an officer abandons his captain and ship in the midst of a stormy sea to join and offer his services to a rival ship and captain, such can't convince me that his/her new ship should be the flagship of that armada when his/her abandoned ship is still afloat.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by perfectgen(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2014
I have just one word for you: God bless you. I feel that you have a true passion for this country, the same way I do but I am fast getting appalled by our attitudes ; particularly the so called educated and literate youth who does not see any future for this country than to sell off the country to politicians who have nothing to offer, but promises.
Please continue the sanitization of those whose minds are open enough so that we can be delivered from bad leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2014
HugeCock:
Watch out! The TANoids are coming to derail this thread
those TANoids are just set of guys mortaging their future because of sentimements

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by CuteMaro(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2014
I used to think GEJ was the answer to our problems, but I av realised he is just anoda problem that needs to be solved. We don't have a president, I wonder y sum pipo r so brainwashed to c dis.. He is a gud man nonetheless, but certainly not a president material.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by experimentist: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
The PDP apologists are the most unpatriotic in the world. They flip flap when you bring issues to their end and use insults/abuses as a defense. Shamefully, they are backed by the Admin who promotes anything in their favor whether real or imagined.

Its a shame
which admin? Seun abi who? I'm in france.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by dvee2: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2014
The most annoying one for me is their saying " There is no better option for now" thats why they must vote GEJ. Are you serious? you mean out of 180 million Nigerians this is the best we have?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Orikinla(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2014
There is a scandal that will rock the Presidency before 2015.
Tighten your seat belts.
All the passengers in the PDP should tighten their seat belts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo / Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.