Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,809 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC (27833 Views)

Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) / Impeachment: Deputy Gov, Others Block Ekiti Assembly Entrances / Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
grrr:
[color=#006600][/color]
E mean say you be today pikin be that oo, if you no sabi SDP grin
hmmm
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by rodbel(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
PStacks:
Some people just want to be in control of funds when they are not efficient fund managers..

Now tell me, free money, who doesn't want to control free money, Olusegun Osoba has been governor of this state in the past and absolutely nothing was don properly, atleast I don't know what is happening internally within the party APC in ogun and I don't care about Party all I care is Development.

Under my very eyes like this, I don't know the man oo, av never been close to him, but its what I c I would say. That Amosun guy has worked hand in hand with Chinese construction companies to expand all the major roads in Abeokuta metropolis, I c the guy on TV and I like his charisma and his dispositions, I don't care if the guy is a devil, provided he is bringing tangible development eyes can see.. Imagine, the first Over-head bridge I ever saw in Abeokuta was under Amosun's Regime, it shows you the guy is thinking ahead ahead, I don't even have a problem if that kind of person steals states funds sef, provided he steals small and work small,
Some people just want to carry All the money and run away. If people are fighting Amosun that he should be sharing state money with them and d guy is not willing to share money then I would be forced to stick my neck out with the Governor.
Even Gbenga Daniel we are regarded as Ogidi Omo, in my Opinion this guy has out-shone Daniel like shit.
That Osoba guy, when he was governor he did his time, Amosun is there now, let them Allow the guy Run his Time.
Atleast they were Honourable enough not to have defected to the PDP. I'm sure when Tinubu talks to Osoba, the guy would still calm down. Amosun is sure their Boy, he would sheilth his sword, but nobody should think the Gentle disposition of the Governor is a sign of weakness, the slow movement of a lion is not a sign of cowardice but that of Articulation, calculation and precision. when a lion is moving slowly, don't think its afraid ooo, in the first place the lion can never be afraid.
Its natural and its human nature to have wrangles within party, we must always disagree to agree not that some people should just come and think that all of us are mumu's.

I'm an #Amosun Man.

Well spoken!
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by Myself2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is the beginning of the end of APC in Ogun state.SPD just like labour party,is PDPs half way house,at the appropriate time,they will coalesce into PDP to rout Ibikunle Amoshi from power

PDP.............................POWER

GEJ FOR PRESIDENT TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by Exponental(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
power is sometimes self destructive. i think d gov abused his power. pdp will definitely capitalize on this.
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by Ayed44: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
bunmioguns:

why must they believe? they have been brainwashed already.

You know how much Mr President gave Osoba to destabilise APC in Ogun State all because of his evil agenda

pls tell us the amount Mr President gave Osoba
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by RebelLeader15(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lemon12:
hmmm which one is Social Democratic party again
stupid dissatisfied people
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by Olaone1: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
stevolinkon40:
Apc is dead in oyo and ogun. Next pls
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by cut007: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2014
automaticcars:
Bad move.......

They should have considered going to PDP so that they can finally be buried politically. Bunch of thieves looking for money to share which the Ogun State Governor refused.

Kpele! I feel your pain! How come they all suddenly became thieves IMMEDIATELY they defected?
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by cut007: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2014
U can never compare Tambuwal's stand with Osoba's stands..

What kind of person are you?

People like u should never speak in public ooo.

Tambuwal is currently in Power, Osoba is fighting for relevance!

Tambuwal left affluence, left plenty, left the ruling Party, u think its not ok for Tambuwal to sit with Corruption, milk, wine and dine with them?
Tambuwal said inspite of all the goodies in PDP I will not betray my conscience, Tambuwal saw things are not right and opted out, Osoba on the other hand is broke and looking for where to get Free money, Free Money that PDP has a lot of it is what tambuwal refused.. Osoba is fighting for Relevance, Tambuwal is fighting for the very soul of Democracy, Tambuwal is fighting for Survival of this country..

If u compare Osoba with Tambuwal, then they should check your head. Olodo [/quote][/quote] kpele! I feel your frustration! Usually people without logical facts to back their arguments resort to name calling. But seriously oga, you get mind o! Calling somebody with a superior argument than you an Olodo. I wonder what you should then be called? undecided
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by cut007: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Lmao @ all the childish comments of my pained brothers here especially the guy that said he never knew that Osoba was a very useless man. So oga, IMMEDIATELY he defected, bang! You realized he was useless abi? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Lwkmfh!!
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by cut007: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2014
Finally, I hope those fantasizing that Tambuwal will remain the speaker can now quitely sheath their swords and quietly (albeit shamefully) eat their words as we all now know where the remaining votes for his impeachment will come from... PDP + APGA + LP + SDP = ?
NOTE*: I'm not a PDP fan but I hate APC with passion.
REASON: There is a limit to everything in life. Even politics as dirty as it is has its limit. So any political party that goes to to the extent of playing politics with the lives of poor and innocent Nigerians (via terrorism) will NEVER get my sympathy. How do I know Ask BUHARI, ATIKU, SLS, NYAKO, SHETIMMA, BUKAR ABBA, KWANKWASO, YERIMA, SHERIFF (pls don't tell me he is in PDP, I no what I'm saying) and unfortunately, TINUBU (how he allowed himself to be decieved into such bloody conspiracy baffles me as we all know that southwesterners can be anything but blood spillers)
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by juman(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
Unfortunate.

I didn't follow this news much, but chief osoba has tried a lot by working with others to make nigeria a better country.
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by spankyflex(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2014
AJOT99:
GEJ must be behind this.....His acts and deeds are obviously conspicuous. Some pple will never believe this.
Hahahahaha
Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by poiZon: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
hw can I defect from APC to BPC? I want to do it ryt now

1 Like

Re: Osoba, Ogun Deputy Gov, Others Dump APC by aljharem(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
poiZon:
hw can I defect from APC to BPC? I want to do it ryt now

Anything to leave that evil party is welcome. grin

I wonder how Buhari will FIGHT corruption with people like Tinubu. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissions Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company In Akwa Ibom / Ruga: DSS Invites Uwazurike Over His Explosive Video / Shekau, Abu Mus’ab, 79 Others Top List Of Wanted Terrorists By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.