Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? (1159 Views)

Lagos Government Seals Off Houses Lacking Standard Toilets / The Shame Of Abuja School Toilets(pictured) / Lagos Floods General Hospital With Mobile-Toilets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by ayandee: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Many people do not enjoy using public toilets. I also do not because most of the time there are drops of urine and other body fluids on the rim of the toilet seats. So you either squat or bend a little to do your thing. I have amazing flushable toilet covers that prevent direct contact with toilet seats in offices, eateries, churches, mosques, hospitals, schools and other public places. Call 08084244904 for bulk and retail prices.

Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by Beesluv: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
I hold my pee mostly when in public
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by Blockus: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
In Nigeria?!

FHUCK YEAH!!

That Ebola is real and yet Niggas dont lift the seat to take a pee..
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by ayandee: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Beesluv:
I hold my pee mostly when in public
lol. But you will agree with me that there are times you can't just hold it.
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by ayandee: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Blockus:
In Nigeria?!
FHUCK YEAH!!
That Ebola is real and yet Niggas dont lift the seat to take a pee..
Lifting the seat isn't even enough
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
hell yes!!! every sensible n clean person is scared to use a public toilet. infections can be contacted easily, especially for we ladies. u guys stand up to pee(u guys can even stand afar n pee into d Wuc), but we squat!! u see. sad I try to hold it, n I don't eat n drink too much before going out to a place that might have a public toilet. Ebola/staphylococcus no de show 4 face o angry
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by AnodaIT(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
How about when you want to drop it like a boss and the water comes splashing up, any protection for that?
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
I'd rather sheet on myself,

Public Toilets...TUFIAKWA angry
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by ayandee: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
AnodaIT:
How about when you want to drop it like a boss and the water comes splashing up, any protection for that?
Ensure the toilet is flushed before you use it. Don't use toilets that do not have water. Then you can place the toilet seat cover on the rim and do your thing confidently.
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by ayandee: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
bykebyke:
lol. There are times you just can't help it. If you are at work for instance, you may need to share toilets with other staff, visitors inclusive. Having a pack of flushable toilet seat covers in your bag helps.
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Never used one b4 and I pray not to.
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by ayandee: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
Never used one b4 and I pray not to.
If you at work, for instance, you may have to share toilets with other staff and even visitors. That's public toilet as far as I am concerned.
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by Tallesty1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
ayandee:
If you at work, for instance, you may have to share toilets with other staff and even visitors. That's public toilet as far as I am concerned.
There is nothing like that here
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by jotey(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
bykebyke:

try it Na
Re: Are You Scared Of Using Public Toilets? by ryom(m): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ideally, everyone (yes, men and women) should sit to pee or poo!.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Very Urgent And So Confused / Where To Do Hsg Test / Boil Bananas Before Bed, Drink The Liquid And You Won't Believe What Happens T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.