Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. (6816 Views)

This Is The True Creation Story,ignore Science. / The Creation Story Was A Myth / Why Is The Genesis Creation Story Right And Other Creation Stories Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Emusan:

I'm really impressed with your open mind towards my post. God will continue to enlighten our mind and expand our knowledge about Himself. Amen! because I'm a fallible man with a limited mind trying to discern the mind of an infallible and unlimited God. In fact I've learnt something on this thread.

To answer your question we must first ask ourselves this, where was the FIRST LIGHT placed/positioned?

According to Genesis 1:3 the Light has no position nor been described as an OBJECT unlike the second Light in Gen 1:14 that has position and been described as an object. "And God said, let there be LIGHT in the FIRMAMENT of heaven…17 And God set THEM in the firmament of heaven..." this indicate that this light is actually an OBJECT and HAVING A POSITION.

If we carefully read Genesis 1:3-5 to see the function of this FIRST LIGHT and compare it with Genesis 1:14-19 there will be no doubt that this second LIGHT actually comes to PERFORM the functions of the FIRST LIGHT.

To answer your question, since the second Light came to perform the functions of the FIRST light and this first Light having no POSITION or been described in form of an object, then we can conclude that THIS LIGHT ACTUALLY PROJECTED OUT from NON POSITIONAL object SOURCE which its removal might not necessarily need to be considered.

Actually nowhere Bible later said the light was removed but common logic can tell us that since the second light has come to carry out the function of the first light. the first must surely not need to be there anymore.

I'm still a fallible and limited minded man trying to discern the mind of an infallible and unlimited mind of God.

I will happily welcome any of your view about my post

Shalom!

(I'm sorry if my post is too lengthen)

Just a question for you.

Who was there to witness this Genesis creation event, before God created Adam? Did God narrate to Adam how he created the earth before he created him(Adam)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 4:54am On Nov 11, 2014
Reyginus:
I would like to see you refute his existence. Go on...

There are several lines of argument which prove that Jesus is imaginary.

The easiest one involves an examination of Jesus as defined in the Christian scriptures, and the Jesus we experience in real life. If Jesus is described one way in the scriptures, and reality suggests another definition, then he doesn't exist.

Let's begin with the issue of PRAYERS. Jesus was VERY outspoken in the bible about prayers in general and what we should expect after praying.
Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16 all make definite statements about prayers.

We could arrange a simple experiment. I challenge you to pray in the name of Jesus that every case of pediatric cancer be cured immediately. All the requirements have been met.

You have faith and according to Matthew 17:20, NOTHING will be impossible upon request.

John 14:12-24

"I tell you the truth, ANYONE WHO HAS FAITH IN ME will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU ASK in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for ANYTHING in my name, and I will do it."

My question to you is, do you have faith in this Jesus? Do you believe that the bible is the word if God. If so, then curing every case of pediatric cancer through prayers should be a walk in the park. That's not MY idea, I'm merely repeating what Jesus said in the bible.

The fact that impossible things remain impossible is enough proof for me that.

1. Jesus doesn't exist.

2. Jesus exists but he doesn't answer prayers, even prayers offered on behalf of cancer stricken children.

I don't have to tell you that a non prayer answering Jesus renders the one in the bible a LIAR. Either way you cut it then, the Jesus from the bible doesn't exist.

I'll let you respond before going into the results of double blind scientific experiments on the efficacy of prayers.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Emusan(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Dapo777:

Just a question for you.
Who was there to witness this Genesis creation event, before God created Adam?

How can a creature be a witness to its creation process? Is like asking you were you there when your parent are planning to marry?

Does this question even sound logical to you?

Did God narrate to Adam how he created the earth before he created him(Adam)?

How can I know this?

Though God might tell Adam because there's a gross reference from the Bible that God actually visiting Adam before the fall BUT nowhere in the Bible we read it.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Emusan:

How can a creature be a witness to its creation process? Is like asking you were you there when your parent are planning to marry?

Does this question even sound logical to you?

How can I know this?

Though God might tell Adam because there's a gross reference from the Bible that God actually visiting Adam before the fall BUT nowhere in the Bible we read it.

So how do we have So much details about the order in Which God created everything, and even with What(soil) he used in creating them,Since nobody was there to witness it.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Emusan(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dapo777:

So how do we have So much details about the order in Which God created everything, and even with What(soil) he used in creating them,Since nobody was there to witness it.

So how did scientist know more about universe despite that the universe started about 14billion years ago according to them?

If God exists HE WILL BE THE ONLY EYES WITNESS TO HIS WORK and since God exists and can reveal Himself to people definitely He can tell people the order of His work.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Weah96:

There are several lines of argument which prove that Jesus is imaginary.

The easiest one involves an examination of Jesus as defined in the Christian scriptures, and the Jesus we experience in real life. If Jesus is described one way in the scriptures, and reality suggests another definition, then he doesn't exist.

Let's begin with the issue of PRAYERS. Jesus was VERY outspoken in the bible about prayers in general and what we should expect after praying.
Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16 all make definite statements about prayers.

We could arrange a simple experiment. I challenge you to pray in the name of Jesus that every case of pediatric cancer be cured immediately. All the requirements have been met.

You have faith and according to Matthew 17:20, NOTHING will be impossible upon request.

John 14:12-24

"I tell you the truth, ANYONE WHO HAS FAITH IN ME will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU ASK in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for ANYTHING in my name, and I will do it."

My question to you is, do you have faith in this Jesus? Do you believe that the bible is the word if God. If so, then curing every case of pediatric cancer through prayers should be a walk in the park. That's not MY idea, I'm merely repeating what Jesus said in the bible.

The fact that impossible things remain impossible is enough proof for me that.

1. Jesus doesn't exist.

2. Jesus exists but he doesn't answer prayers, even prayers offered on behalf of cancer stricken children.

I don't have to tell you that a non prayer answering Jesus renders the one in the bible a LIAR. Either way you cut it then, the Jesus from the bible doesn't exist.

I'll let you respond before going into the results of double blind scientific experiments on the efficacy of prayers.

Dude calm down. I am going to make it easy for you. All I expected was just a simple argument that destroys the existence of God. The Jesus analogy will not help you here.

I am trying to make it easy for you. If I wanted to end the argument very quick I would simply tell you that inefficacy doesn't imply non-existence. That would simply put your argument to rest as your entire written is only saying that evil is a proof that their is no God. It would be more pardonable to suggest that evil is a proof that the creator is not concerned with our affairs or He is an evil God.

Or maybe we should follow the Jesus illustration. Let me begin with a question, do you agree that in anything there are masters and apprentices?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Reyginus:
Dude calm down. I am going to make it easy for you. All I expected was just a simple argument that destroys the existence of God. The Jesus analogy will not help you here.

I am trying to make it easy for you. If I wanted to end the argument very quick I would simply tell you that inefficacy doesn't imply non-existence. That would simply put your argument to rest as your entire written is only saying that evil is a proof that their is no God. It would be more pardonable to suggest that evil is a proof that the creator is not concerned with our affairs or He is an evil God.
I'm not here to prove that God doesn't exist. That would be impossible. But I'm here to prove that Jesus doesn't exist. He is YOUR God is he not?

Other human beings have their own Gods. Jesus is YOURS.

I don't think you understand the point. Even in the bible, when the God-human Jesus supposedly walked the earth wearing sandals, people were doing horrible things to one another.

So you see, the presence of evil is not the issue. However, Jesus says, very unambiguously, that prayers offered to HIM, by ANYONE who believes in him, will be answered.

Even ridiculous prayers like commanding a mountain to fall into the sea won't go unanswered. Btw, it was Jesus who brought up the analogy of a mountain falling into the sea, apparently trying to prove a point about his prayer answering capabilities.

I say forget the mountain. Let's pray for pediatric cancer patients, pleading for Jesus to heal them ALL. What do you think will happen?

As for your argument regarding the efficacy and non existence, once again you're on the wrong side of scriptures.

Assume you purchase a new phone, and the seller tells you that the phone is in excellent condition, has a full battery, and all you have to do is press the power button at the top to turn it on.

However, after about 100 times of button mashing, the phone refuses to turn on.

Meanwhile, the seller hasn't changed ANY of his previous statements. He's still claiming that all you need to do is push the power button and the phone will come on. He still claims that the battery is FULL.

At what point do you just say that the phone doesn't work, probably even punch the vendor in the face for talking rubbish?

According to your "inefficacy doesn't imply nonexistence" argument, the answer would be NEVER.

1 Like

Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Weah96:

I'm not here to prove that God doesn't exist. That would be impossible. But I'm here to prove that Jesus doesn't exist. He is YOUR God is he not?

Other human beings have their own Gods. Jesus is YOURS.

You will confuse yourself before you even make a step. If you understand yourself very well you would have seen the mistake screaming.

To begin with, if Jesus is the Christain God then which God does a Christain pray to in the name of Jesus? Watch your every sentence.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Reyginus:
You will confuse yourself before you even make a step. If you understand yourself very well you would have seen the mistake screaming.

To begin with, if Jesus is the Christain God then which God does a Christain pray to in the name of Jesus? Watch your every sentence.

Christians offer prayers to Jesus. Haven't you been in church? Jesus is LORD.

1 Timothy 3:16King James Version (KJV)

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Weah96:

Christians offer prayers to Jesus. Haven't you been in church? Jesus is LORD.

1 Timothy 3:16King James Version (KJV)

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Ok then. If you insist that Jesus is God when then do Christains still pray through him to Him?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Reyginus:
Ok then. If you insist that Jesus is God when then do Christains still pray through him to Him?

I don't insist, the bible does. Did I write the book of Timothy?

Yahweh, the deity, has three alter egos. Yahweh, Jesus, and holy spirit.

The schizophrenia is advanced to the point where these alter egos can detach themselves from the main unit, Yahweh, and conduct activities remotely.

Have you seen the movie Fight Club, with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton? Its like that, with an extra personality.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Weah96:

I don't insist, the bible does. Did I write the book of Timothy?

Yahweh, the deity, has three alter egos. Yahweh, Jesus, and holy spirit.

The schizophrenia is advanced to the point where these alter egos can detach themselves from the main unit, Yahweh, and conduct activities remotely.

Have you seen the movie Fight Club, with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton? Its like that, with an extra personality.

Okay then. Answer the question.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Reyginus:

I did. What question are you talking about?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Emusan:

So how did scientist know more about universe despite that the universe started about 14billion years ago according to them?

If God exists HE WILL BE THE ONLY EYES WITNESS TO HIS WORK and since God exists and can reveal Himself to people definitely He can tell people the order of His work.

Okay I get you. Including When Satan went to heaven to visit God and asking God to bet on job his faithful servant. God told someone on earth about the bet he had with Satan over job Shey?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Reyginus:

Man What are you talking about? Is Jesus not the same person as God?

John 10:30 "I and the father are one"

Watch every word you say man. Jesus is God incarnate according to Christians,So What are you talking about?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 1:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Dapo777:

God told someone on earth about the bet he had with Satan over job Shey?

Later na, after he won the bet. Wait a minute, what exactly did God win in the bet?

I'm being told that Satan is currently running wild everywhere. What was the purpose of the wager then?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Weah96:

Later na, after he won the bet. Wait a minute, what exactly did God win in the bet?

I'm being told that Satan is currently running wild everywhere. What was the purpose of the wager then?

I dunno Oya ask Reyginus or emusan
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

I did. What question are you talking about?
I am trying to make the argument easy for you. The best thing would have been to take back the word and still go ahead to make your claim. But as long as you insist on staying here with me the odds are against you.

The question is, who do Christains pray to through Jesus? You still have a chance to even the odds.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Reyginus:
I am trying to make the argument easy for you. The best thing would have been to take back the word and still go ahead to make your claim. But as long as you insist on staying here with me the odds are against you.

The question is, who do Christains pray to through Jesus? You still have a chance to even the odds.

Christians pray to Jesus, through Jesus. If you don't believe me, ask any Christian on this forum. Hahaha
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

Christians pray to Jesus, through Jesus. If you don't believe me, ask any Christian on this forum. Hahaha

Does that sound rational to you?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Reyginus:
Does that sound rational to you?

Am I a Christian? Why don't you ask ANY Christian here, and see if you'll get a different response.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

Am I a Christian? Why don't you ask ANY Christian here, and see if you'll get a different response.
When Jesus prayed, who was he praying to?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Reyginus:
When Jesus prayed, who was he praying to?

How many times must I keep repeating myself? Jesus IS God to Christians. In the bible, Jesus offers prayers to another remote version of himself. This version is called The Father.

When Edward Norton speaks to Tyler in Fight Club, he's talking to another version of himself. Schizophrenia is a very common disease, and is usually accompanied by delusions of grandeur as we observe with the character Jesus.

John 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

How many times must I keep repeating myself? Jesus IS God to Christians. In the bible, Jesus offers prayers to another remote version of himself. This version is called The Father.

When Edward Norton speaks to Tyler in Fight Club, he's talking to another version of himself. Schizophrenia is a very common disease, and is usually accompanied by delusions of grandeur as we observe with the character Jesus.

John 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Lol. The same dude who a moment ago said he is not a Christain to know whom jesus prayed to. Okay. Let me still make it easy for you before we begin the hard part.

As God the Son did Jesus claim to be bigger than the Almighty God the Father? Watch the question carefully.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Reyginus:
Lol. The same dude who a moment ago said he is not a Christain to know whom jesus prayed to. Okay. Let me still make it easy for you before we begin the hard part.

As God the Son did Jesus claim to be bigger than the Almighty God the Father? Watch the question carefully.

What exactly is the purpose of this silly line of questioning? I don't remember.

Tyler was physically stronger than Edward Norton in Fight Club, just like Jesus the Father has more strength than Jesus the Son. SchizophrenIa is a mental disorder, for reasons such as the above.
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

What exactly is the purpose of this silly line of questioning? I don't remember.

Tyler was physically stronger than Edward Norton in Fight Club, just like Jesus the Father has more strength than Jesus the Son. SchizophrenIa is a mental disorder, for reasons such as the above.
That is not the question. I will repeat again.

As God the Son did Jesus claim to be bigger
than the Almighty God the Father?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Reyginus:
That is not the question. I will repeat again.

What is the purpose of these questions? You must have a point to this. What is it?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

What is the purpose of these questions? You must have a point to this. What is it?
Simply to help you stand in a better position to make it difficult for me. I know you' like that.

Back to our question.

Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Reyginus:
Simply to help you stand in a better position to make it difficult for me. I know you' like that.

Jesus is imaginary. You do know that, don't you?
Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

Jesus is imaginary. You do know that, don't you?
Lol. I will play with you a little too. Okay.

No, I don't. Tell me. And as you do help me answer if :

Re: Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. by Weah96: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reyginus:
Lol. I will play with you a little too. Okay.

No, I don't. Tell me. And as you do help me answer if :

Enough. Let's move on to Spiderman and the Goblins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Does The Success Of A Church Consist In The Abundance Of Possession It Has?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.