Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How I Started My Business With N120— Chisco Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Started My Business With N120— Chisco Boss (830 Views)

Nigerians Buy Fuel For N120 Per Litre / 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix / Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started My Business With N120— Chisco Boss by VAQAXY: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
When it comes to entrepreneurship, Chief Dr. Chidi Anyaegbu, CEO Chisco group has not only proved himself but has blazed a trail that others can follow.

Like most entrepreneurs from the East, he started out selling Spare parts. But with a seed fund of just NGN120, goodwill, a detailed plan and a passion for excellence, Chief Anyaegbu has grown his transport business into the conglomerate, Chisco group having arms in Oil and gas, finance, hospitality, real estate, education, import and export.

In the course of his business, he also attended several short Management and Entrepreneurial courses in France, USA, Brazil, Germany, and United Kingdom. He was conferred with a Doctorate Degree in Business Administration (Honoris Causa) by Penn State University, USA in 1996. He is a Fellow, Chattered Institute of Logistics and Transport (International) London and possesses the Business Certificate Award by University of Houston USA.

In this interview with Tobi Solarin from Vanguard Spark, this passion-driven entrepreneur shares his perspective on success, business and service to God and humanity.

TS: You have lots of achievements, but share with us what you regard as your biggest achievement so far?
Chief Anyaegbu: My greatest achievement in life is the God-given opportunity to me to serve humanity across the globe because I see serving humanity as the same thing with serving God. At this stage of my life, what keeps me going is the provision of over 4000 jobs to the Nigerian populace of which the youth segment is a clear majority.

TS: You were in the spare parts business before you started your transport company – Chisco Transport. What inspired the change?
Chief Anyaegbu: Yes, we started with spare parts business in 1978 and was very successful but the demand for transport and logistics services was overwhelming and was even affecting our business as people and cargo would always be stuck for days with no vehicle. Chisco Transport began its pioneer route with Lagos to Onitsha with a fairly used bus but with hard work and a keen eye on customer satisfaction we continued to grow from strength to strength And today our group have not stopped aspiring to meeting the needs of yearning populace demanding for hospitality service, energy, haulage, courier and even spare parts, tyres etc. We strive to live to the expectation of our loyal customers by being consistent in delivering quality service. Integrity and honesty are part of the core values of our brand and that is why all our stakeholders including our bankers, customers and the government have recognized us as valuable partners over these decades of active service.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/started-business-n120-chisco-boss/#sthash.oIsv5KAe.dpuf

Re: How I Started My Business With N120— Chisco Boss by VAQAXY: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
..since 1904! cool

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Business With N120— Chisco Boss by Johnnyessence(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
waoo what a fantastic testimony this article is lively definitely I resist poverty in my lineage I refused to be poor in youth period its good to be Sharing this testimony hope he's not involving in dirty politics our politicians are embracing in d society.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Comrade Emerge President Of Kwara Students / 2015: Jonathan Gets Rev. Mbaka’s Endorsement / Patience Jonatan Visit To Adoration Prayer On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.