Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Red Hot! Nicki Minaj Covers V Magazine (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Red Hot! Nicki Minaj Covers V Magazine (photo) (1035 Views)

Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Red Hot! Nicki Minaj Covers V Magazine (photo) by satinosdiary: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nicki Minaj is unleashing her inner lioness on the winter edition of V Magazine, out on November 13th. In the magazine, images lensed by the great Mario Testino, Nicki talked about her responsibility as an artist to utilize her self-made empire to encourage other women to do the same.

She said.............
“I always feel it’s important for me to show females that they can be in charge of their own situation. I came into the game creating my own brand. I was doing things very early on that set me apart from people who just took orders and allowed their brand to be created for them. I love women who take control, who set standards, and who believe in themselves enough to lead the way in terms of their career. I’ve done that. When I win and when I lose.”

More pics here: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/11/red-hot-nicki-minaj-covers-v-magazine.html

Re: Red Hot! Nicki Minaj Covers V Magazine (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ok ve seen it..wat nxt?

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Miss Honduras Found Murdered Along With Her Sister / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini / Blac Chyna Poses Braless And Shares Raunchy Pics On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.