Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Hottest Naija Singers? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Hottest Naija Singers? (1176 Views)

Ur 2009 Hottest Naija Songs. / Check Out- The Hottest Naija Blog! Fashion, Music Dowloads & More / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hottest Naija Singers? by Ayinkemi(f): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2006
Everytime I turn around another nigerian group is claiming to be the hottest,
About 6 groups are the hottest hip hop groups , amplyfied, styl- plus etc
another 4 girls are fighting for the hottest hip hop ladies, madarocka, naira, sasha, x2, and I just won't go there about the number of guys claiming to be the hottest naija singers,
What's up
There should be a law against all this, What do you guys think?
Re: The Hottest Naija Singers? by dondele(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2006
i give it to styl plus and p-square.
Re: The Hottest Naija Singers? by iice(f): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2006
Why shud there be a law against hottest abit hotness?
Re: The Hottest Naija Singers? by Ayinkemi(f): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2006
I just mean that there should be some standard for being the hottest. Sometimes, sorry to say, the vocals on some of these people are wack. If everybody was nominated for a grammy what would the value of a grammy be? If everyone is the hottest group/singer what does the hottest really mean?
Re: The Hottest Naija Singers? by iice(f): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2006
Hmmmm but if a group say they are hot, its their right to express such, it doesnt necessarily mean that the public think that way. People will have to judge and find out for themselves why they are hot not because the said group said they are hot. . .
Re: The Hottest Naija Singers? by shawna(f): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2006
styl-plus, kefee and labaja
Re: The Hottest Naija Singers? by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 09, 2006
s-p.
Re: The Hottest Naija Singers? by ImBossy(f): 3:05am On Aug 09, 2006
Ayinkemi I agree with you, Standards should be Set, But Then again, We have diffrent categories of Nija Artists, but damn The ones u mentiond are hot, Dont think alot of people know who Amplyfied Crew are tho?, I do, But i dont think alot of people do.
Re: The Hottest Naija Singers? by michy(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2006
styl plus
dare art alade
Re: The Hottest Naija Singers? by iice(f): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2006
abeg which one be dogs and rats?

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me On Song Ayemi Ju Ti Tele Lo By Xproject / Mode 9 Ft. Toni Blackman & Sage Hasson - Things Fall Apart / Ksb Feat. Ice Prince Alaye (official video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.