Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" (2061 Views)

Photos : Ilorin Annual Dog Show; 3rd Edition / This Dog’s Monthly Salary Is More Than The Annual Income Of The Average Nigerian / Pictures From Ogbomosho Dog Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by knyte(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
The 15th Annual dog show is holding on the 8th of november,potential dog owners,breeders,dog lovers and those willing to learn more about dogs and different breeds should endeavour to attend the show.
The flier below says it all,its taking place at ibadan and form cost #1500 per dog,called them and I think there's a discount for bringing more than 1 dog.Share the info

Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by knyte(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
I hope oga seun helps make this FP material
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by GboyegaD(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Since you called them about the program permit me to ask if it is like a carnival?
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by knyte(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
GboyegaD:
Since you called them about the program permit me to ask if it is like a carnival?
If you've attended any dog show u'll know its not like a carnival
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by GboyegaD(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
knyte:

If you've attended any dog show u'll know its not like a carnival

I haven't and that was why I asked so that you can educate us.
Thank you.
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by knyte(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
GboyegaD:

I haven't and that was why I asked so that you can educate us.
Thank you.
Bacially a show where different dogs,breeds are exhibited,knowledge is learnt from existing breeder and according to them registering a dog automatically qualifies u taking something home.
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by GboyegaD(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
knyte:

Bacially a show where different dogs,breeds are exhibited,knowledge is learnt from existing breeder and according to them registering a dog automatically qualifies u taking something home.

That's a good one then.
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by Ekiseme(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lagos would've been better
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by ueandi(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
DOG FOOD FOR SALE

GRAVY TRAIN Dog Food with Beef and Chicken Chunks
Net Weight: 13.2oz (374g)
Packing: 24 tins in a carton
Made in USA
Bulk Buyers Welcome
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by aguizm(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
When are they gonna be in ph?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by knyte(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
If you are in ibadan environ please endeavour to be there..Am nt working for them or anything,I just want people who have a thing for dogs to participate
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by drgbaks(f): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2014
knyte:
If you are in ibadan environ please endeavour to be there..Am nt working for them or anything,I just want people who have a thing for dogs to participate
This looks like what the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, UI hosts every year. Most likely, i would say, for this to be the 15th edition. If you are a dog breeder, lover or owner in Ibadan and environs do go, you wouldn't be disappointed.
From an alum. wink

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by knyte(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
The programme was a sucess,and those of you always yabbing jargons,go for shows and u'll be enlightened and not restricted by what people post online...Big ups to errone that came,mine was d 5months old massive rottweiler
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by knyte(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
I no get time snap pictures but I'll upload a few

1 Share

Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by knyte(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lot of mastiffs at d show and by d way, an excellent cane corso won the TOP DOG of the year along side amazing prices and those that registered to went home with a well packaged gift

Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by Ajanii(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lol. @ op you even snap one of my dogs post join sef. The show was very very alright. That cane corso and the Great dane named "midnight" stole the show at a point. I never knew we had top quality breeds like that in ib... many thanks to UI vet dept.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by knyte(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2014
Ajanii:
Lol. @ op you even snap one of my dogs post join sef. The show was very very alright. That cane corso and the Great dane named "midnight" stole the show at a point. I never knew we had top quality breeds like that in ib... many thanks to UI vet dept.
Am telling you,had no idea...Midnight,beast and uche killed the show.
Re: Welcome To The Annual Dog Show*tagged "Man's Best Friend" by knyte(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2014
All the pits I saw there were lovely..plus a lot of mastiffs nd caucasians

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) / Exotic Animals Available For Sale / Pls Dont Shout Ooo When U See The Quality Of These Bullmastiff Puppies..for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.