Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku (2622 Views)

Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates / List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! / House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 07, 2014
The man is dead right....as it stands now even if you have two schools in every street ,most won't embrace education but will rather prefer to be alimajiri's .worse is their elites prefer it that way.
Re: BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku by nationwide1(m): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2014
What has he done about it? Ok by building unaffordable university.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku by BENZINA(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2014
Northern states ravaged by all sorts of poverty, someone should ask ATIKU how much he charges in his univèrsity?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2014
What did u expect when their champion Buhari can't even articulate himself fluently.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku by talktimi(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2014
The provision of primary and secondary education falls under the state governments and so if there's a deficit, the states are to be blamed for purposely keeping their people illiterate even as they're closer to the masses.
Gej is at fault for all these things
Re: BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku by major466(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2014
The messiah of the APC e minions, Gen Buhari is technically an illitrate. Reason why Idiagbon was the man behind the wheels of government when the duo were in power. They value Almajirism and Sharia more than education.
Re: BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2014
johnmartus:
Shame on nigeria leaders both past and present oNe especially that sir bello ahmdu I can still remember when chief awolowo introduced free education these useless old man busy mocking baba awo busy claimed nigeria should be their inheritance can you imagine hausa man will say english language is a fool
to add insult to injury, some so called leaders to be still want to take them to back stone age by intruducing sharia
Re: BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku by Built2last: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
making a telephone call
Atiku: hello.
Me: am from Nairaland forum Someone mandated me to ask you; who should be blamed for educational backwardness in northern Nigerian?
Atiku: Jonathan and PDP should be blamed for it.
Me: your were in PDP and a VP for eight years, what did you do to promote education in your region?
Atiku: i established the most expensive university in Nigeria.
Bros i don ask am na PDP and Oga jona cause am

you got me laffing boss.

Are you a professor or a saint?

Professors are dirty, saints are clean
Re: BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku by 2cato: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Sibrah:
The actual figure should be around 20% when we consider the fact that they don't accept western education. These northerners have hausa as their language and it is enough to communicate all they ever find 'Holy', so what's the point rating them on a scale calibrated with, according to them, 'western' education?
To me, it is a subtle and low form of political campaign by Atiku. In the early part of our nationhood they negotiated all sort of economic goodies for themselves under the guise of catching up with the rest of Nigeria educationally, and some 50 yrs later when they are yet to catch up, they are happy to brandish their illiteracy figure in a bid to hold onto the 'cake'. The guy will be worse than Gej if given a chance.
what do you think is education?
Re: BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku by Sibrah: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2014
2cato:
what do you think is education?
Education is me giving you the knowledge you seek. Language of communication could be french or hausa

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Oil Blocs Allocation - Matters Arising / President Buhari Forgot The Full Meaning Of His Party's Name Again / Biafra:an Open Letter To Obasanjo And Buhari By Kemi Omololu Olunloyo(must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.