Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,163 members, 7,867,381 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Are You Interested In Web Design Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Web Design Business? (497 Views)

Are You Interested In Being A Sport Betting Agent In Nigeria? / How To Start A Home Based Web Design Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Web Design Business? by Freelancer007(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,
Am a web designer and developer. I'm almost done with the process of creating an ecourse to tutor web designers for free or for a very affordable amount.

Maybe, 2,000 naira starting fee then 1,000 naira every month till you are very good as web designer. This is very affordable considering the fact that most web design academies in Nigeria charge as high as 15,000 naira to teach you web design. In total, you will learn all you need to know about designing a website for just 5,000 naira which you will pay over a 3 month period.

Having been in this business for a while now, I
At the end of the e-course, you will also learn how to get clients.

If you are interested in the web design e-course, pls show your interest so, I may keep you in mind for an early bird offer.

Details here at
http://www.reviewcious.com/webmaster/the-easiest-way-become-web-designer-nigeria-t3232.html
Re: Are You Interested In Web Design Business? by Freelancer007(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Tools To Boost Your Business In 2015 / 3 Reasons Why Most People Fail / AAC Autoclave For AAC Plant Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.