Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. (5372 Views)

Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator / Life can't originate by natural processes: Evidence for a creator 2 / Information: Evidence Of A Creator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Runwellnow: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kay17:

This is more like an abdication. You have effectively 'outsourced' a discussion to external apologists. I'm not unaware of these authors, but I find them to place an undue emphasis on faith. Faith in my belief is too subjective to form a concrete foundation.

Kay 17 This is not an abdication because as I have other responsibilities and Christians have very likely given sound answers to the questions that you may wish to raise. Also the mentioned Wallington Gospel Hall website is something that I contribute to. If you can really answer the questions in the article "Is there any Convincing Evidence for God?" then you have a valid case for atheism.
However if you wish to discuss "Faith, God and His Word the Bible" then that is going off topic for this post and I am happy to open another post with that as the topic and continue.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Runwellnow: 1:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Kay17:

This is more like an abdication. You have effectively 'outsourced' a discussion to external apologists. I'm not unaware of these authors, but I find them to place an undue emphasis on faith. Faith in my belief is too subjective to form a concrete foundation.

Kay 17 This is not an abdication as I have other matters to attend to as well and those mentioned are better thinkers than me. Also I contribute to the Wallington Gospel Hall website and the article "Is there any Convincing Evidence for God?" asked atheists some hard questions. However if you wish to discuss “faith” this is changing the subject and so I suggest that we open another topic called “Faith, God and the Bible”.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Runwellnow: 1:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Kay17:

Kay 17, This is not an abdication as I have other matters to attend to and those mentioned are better thinkers than me. Also I contribute to the Wallington Gospel Hall website and the article "Is there any Convincing Evidence for God?" asked atheists some hard questions. However if you wish to discuss “faith” this is changing the subject and so I suggest that we open another topic called “Faith, God and the Bible”.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Kay17: 1:57am On Nov 13, 2014
Runwellnow:

Kay 17, This is not an abdication as I have other matters to attend to and those mentioned are better thinkers than me. Also I contribute to the Wallington Gospel Hall website and the article "Is there any Convincing Evidence for God?" asked atheists some hard questions. However if you wish to discuss “faith” this is changing the subject and so I suggest that we open another topic called “Faith, God and the Bible”.

Sigh.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by manichukk56(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2015
This is a wrong fallacious argument , first you have to prove god exists before asserting a claim on who created god..

1 Like

Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2015
manichukk56:
This is a wrong fallacious argument , first you have to prove god exists before asserting a claim on who created god..
Are u saying he doesn't exist?
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by manichukk56(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2015
How do you know its a he/she, secondly what proof do you have for the existence of god
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2015
manichukk56:
How do you know its a he/she, secondly what proof do you have for the existence of god
Bible/Quran
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by manichukk56(m): 12:44am On Jan 26, 2015
The bible and quaran are claims not Evidence, spiderman comics exist that doesn't mean spiderman is real..... If i write a book and say it is gods word that doesn't mean it is, thats just a claim not evidence
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2015
manichukk56:
The bible and quaran are claims not Evidence, spiderman comics exist that doesn't mean spiderman is real..... If i write a book and say it is gods word that doesn't mean it is, thats just a claim not evidence
buh it doesn't burn
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by manichukk56(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2015
addempsea:
buh it doesn't burn

what doesn't burn
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
manichukk56:

what doesn't burn
the books.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by LucemFerre: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Reyginus:
You are asking me to commit a logical fallacy. I cannot tell you where. You can only know how I have really lived my life if only I let you know.

Lol... Welcome to Jamrock
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
LucemFerre:

Lol... Welcome to Jamrock
How exactly?
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by RikoduoSennin(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
manichukk56:

The Bible is more than A CLAIM, but since logic requires step-wise approach, I will leave that matter for now and focus on why I believe there is a creator for the universe.

I really don't believe in COINCIDENCES when three (3) or more Factors play out in a specific way-Planned way eg

1) Earth's unique shape with Flatten poles.

2) Earth's Water, Nitrogen and Oxygen cycle

3) Earth's rotation, Path around the sun.

4) Earth's tilt angle.

5) Earth's magnetic shield

6) Earth's location from the sun.

7) Earth's moon size, size ratio to Earth, distance

cool Earth's Sun- size, type of energy emitted, rate of decay.

9) Location of Earth's Solar system on our Milky way galaxy.

10) Earth's gravitational value/constant

11) The Fact that complex life has not been found anywhere close if at all.

12) Order in the universe,

13) No other good explanation for the origin of the universe- No other mention of another big bang!

I like to think everything was planned and since every Plan/Law need Planner/Law giver- why not a creator.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by LucemFerre: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

The Bible is more than A CLAIM...

Yeah right, it's a stack of illusions of historical legitimacy and revelations... Let's call it... a story book.

RikoduoSennin:
I really don't believe in COINCIDENCES when three (3) or more Factors play out in a specific way-Planned way eg

We attended the same primary school with a guy, same secondary school, same university and now we work at the same fu<|<ing place? Wtf do you call that, Gods plan? Hell, I don't even like this muthr fu<|<er, not to talk of being his gddamn friend... Chew that.

RikoduoSennin:

1) Earth's unique shape with Flatten poles.

2) Earth's Water, Nitrogen and Oxygen cycle

3) Earth's rotation, Path around the sun.

4) Earth's tilt angle.

5) Earth's magnetic shield

6) Earth's location from the sun.

7) Earth's moon size, size ratio to Earth, distance

cool Earth's Sun- size, type of energy emitted, rate of decay.

9) Location of Earth's Solar system on our Milky way galaxy.

10) Earth's gravitational value/constant

11) The Fact that complex life has not been found anywhere close if at all.

12) Order in the universe,

You think all that was a coincidence? Are you 5h!+ing me? It's called evolution, natural process.

RikoduoSennin:

13) No other good explanation for the origin of the universe- No other mention of another big bang!
What the hell does this even mean?

RikoduoSennin:
I like to think...

Yeah right, a hobby and a fuc<|<ing hunch (lol) get the fu<|< outta here

RikoduoSennin:
since every Plan/Law need Planner/Law giver

Says who? You wanna place God so, you cooked up a gddamn theory. How convenient
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
What would make you believe in GOD? LucemFerre
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by LucemFerre: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2015
addempsea:
What would make you believe in GOD? LucemFerre

Which God? God mean different things to different people.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
LucemFerre:

Which God? God mean different things to different people.
The supreme being.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by LucemFerre: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
addempsea:
The supreme being.

The God who created the world and doesn't give a sh!+ what goes on afterwards because... Well, it couldn't (the creative part of nature (which I don't know why people call it God)) or the religious God who is omniscient, omnipotent omni blah blah? They're both supreme...
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2015
LucemFerre:

Yeah right, it's a stack of illusions of historical legitimacy and revelations... Let's call it... a story book.

We attended the same primary school with a guy, same secondary school, same university and now we work at the same fu<|<ing place? Wtf do you call that, Gods plan? Hell, I don't even like this muthr fu<|<er, not to talk of being his gddamn friend... Chew that.

You think all that was a coincidence? Are you 5h!+ing me? It's called evolution, natural process.

What the hell does this even mean?

Yeah right, a hobby and a fuc<|<ing hunch (lol) get the fu<|< outta here

Says who? You wanna place God so, you cooked up a gddamn theory. How convenient

Please, if you want to be taken seriously, then learn how to talk and address people mostly the ones you know absolutely nothing about.

The above ranting is not something and intelligent/knowledgeable person will utter.

Did your college Professor explain/ answer your questions like that?

So much offensive cursing. Respect is reciprocal. Since I can't reply someone in that way- I choose to ignore your comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one takes someone like this seriously, do they?
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by LucemFerre: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Please, if you want to be taken seriously, then learn how to talk and address people mostly the ones you know absolutely nothing about.

The above ranting is not something and intelligent/knowledgeable person will utter.

Did your college Professor explain/ answer your questions like that?

So much offensive cursing. Respect is reciprocal. Since I can't reply someone in that way- I choose to ignore your comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one takes someone like this seriously, do they?

Whatever n!gga... Isn't it ironic...? I never said I was intelligent and knowledgeable... You assumed that from the B.S. I wrote... And emm... I don't think you ignored my post (obviously) you're just trying to escape your absurd theories by ad hominem, but it's okay man... Do what ever the hell you gotta do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls? / Evolutionist Please Explain / Abuja Pastor, Apostle Joshua Talena Kissing Wife During A Church Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.