Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History (17951 Views)

Fraser-pryce And Fifteen Other Athletes Win Diamond Race Trophies In Zurich / See The Top 10 Football Clubs With The Most Official Trophies Ever! / Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by Obama9ja(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
The top 10 clubs with d most
official trophies
won in history, since football was
officialy known.

1. Barcelona=83
2. Real madrid=78
3. Man united=61
4. Liverpool=60
5. Bayern=57
6. Juventus=53
7. Ac milan=49
8. Inter milan=39
9. Arsenal=39
10. Atiletic bilbao=33

150.Enyimba=27

178.Kano pillars=24
205.Chelsea Fc

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by coolebux(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Seems the whole world is marching on Cheksi grin grin

Still loving LFC

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by PROCTOR: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Grandfather's success
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by Anyi3(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
coolebux:
Seems the whole world is marching on Cheksi grin grin

Still loving LFC

Correct guy.
We bleed red. LFC
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by Yungwhy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
This OP just wan mock Chelsea Fans ni
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wahali dis op funny die grin
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by Surplus90(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
B-A-R-C-E-L-O-N-A...Da king of football from time immemorial to eternity...MES QUE UN CLUB

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by jchima14: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by crownprince102: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
The OP might probably be in a trance or dreaming at the time he's writing this. Do u think we pple on NL are not well informed. I knw u actually did this to Mock chelsea fans though I 'm not one, but u actually left out some truth. I 'm I seeing Arsenal ahead of Boca Juniors or Bilbao ahead of zamalek, AC Milan ahead of Al Ahly and Do you know Al Ahly holds the record of highest international trophy. You are probably in Novice in the world of sport. Asante Kotoko and Heart of Oaks (both in Ghana) has won more trophy than Bilbao and Arsenal. I can't even see Ajax and PSV in the list. Where is TP Mazembe? Oh! I forgot Santos, FC Porto, Benfica, Corinthians etc Is Atletico Bilbao ahead of them all. And Back home in Nigeria, which trophies did u sum up for Kano Pillars to make it 24 and Enyimba 27, Kano Pillars doesn't have up to 10 trophies in their cabinet. Where did u put 3SC, Enugu ranger and Heartland, If not for the instability of our league, Pillars and Enyimba won't have rised. Pillar has only won four leagues and A federations cup plus super cups if they have won one. Enyimba is regarded as the most successful club in Nigeria because they won champions league twice. 3SC has the recorded of 9 federations cup, enyimba is nowhere near that. 3SC also won the league Five times and the first Nigerian club to win a CAF competition. They 've won CAF Cup(now confederation cup, Caf super cup and caf cup winner's cup. I guess they 've won more trophies than any club in Nigeria. Rangers, enyimba or Iwuanyawu Nationale(now heartland) might be 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively. My guy, do better research b4 u mock next time.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by Obama9ja(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
PROCTOR:
Grandfather's success
i will always know the words of a chelsea fan
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by PROCTOR: 12:05am On Nov 07, 2014
Obama9ja:

i will always know the words of a chelsea fan
i actually don't support any football club
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by Lordave: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2014
What a useless research!

Man United and Liverpool ahaed of Bayern Munich?

What's the source of this information?
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2014
igbo chelsea fans go enter this thread like mumu now
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by heatmeup(f): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2014

Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by Arsenate(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
bubabahahahahhaha
thread of the week
mods front page ASAP.... is high time everyone knew how small chelski is and that their history started in 2004....
bubahahahaha
Bilbao >>>>>Chelsea
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by pixtuk(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
just incase u didnt see wat d op posted

The top 10 clubs with the most official trophies won in history. Since football was officialy known.
Bercelona=83.
Real Madrid=78.
Man United=61.
Liverpool=60.
Bayern=57.
Juventus=53.
A.c milan=49.
Inter milan=39.
Arsenal=39.
Atiletic bilbao=33.

mes que un club
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by crownprince102: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
The OP should have included "in europe" in his topic. But why including Kano Pillars and Enyimba?
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by coolebux(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Anyi3:

Correct guy.
We bleed red. LFC

YNWA bro
Re: The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History by xaliujokes(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Check this out too.

Premier League clubs with most trophies! Well English football has a rich history, and over the years, many clubs have established themselves as some of the most successful in the country. These clubs have won numerous titles and trophies and have been the epitome of success and dominance in English football. In this article, we will take a look at the seven most successful English clubs based on their performances over the years.

https://tropics.ng/2023/02/11/premier-league-clubs-with-most-trophies/

(1) (Reply)

Heartland Players Block Okorocha’s Convoy Over Unpaid Salaries / Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] / AFCON 2019: Algeria Beats Senegal To Qualify For Round Of Sixteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.