Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lets Talk On 99.4 Worisj Fm - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Lets Talk On 99.4 Worisj Fm (712 Views)

SuperBass Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With FM | /Phoning System / Imagine Wana Wana (inspiration FM) And IGOS (wazobia FM) On Stage / Own An Fm Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk On 99.4 Worisj Fm by worisj(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Welcome to the official talk radio broadcasting network on nairaland lol...its a cold night down here. hope some of you are not stock in traffic if you are you can just tune in or should I say browse in and lets talk im your presenter for tonight and ill be taking you through the night lol......before I start blabbing lets get into the peak of things I.e tonight's topic.

The topic for tonight would be do u see a WOMAN becoming the president of Nigeria someday? ....what are the characteristics you feel the female gender has that does not deem her fit to rule this Nation and vice visa. And if you're a girl have you for once thought of going into politics? .....if yes kindly state the reason and vice visa.

Please don't forget to include your name and where you're calling fr and don't forget to turn down the volume of your radio set lol let's go for a quick commercial break we'll be right back!!

Lets talk on 99.4 worisj FM!!!
Re: Lets Talk On 99.4 Worisj Fm by worisj(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2014
This is the news @ 12 on 99.4 worisj FM and we say welcome let's go over the headlines.
HEADLINE
Johannesburg Africa’s most visited city for second year: study
Boko Haram casts shadow over Chad’s economy
Kano shut markets, offices for voter’s card
Osoba’s SDP picks gov candidate to tackle Amosun
Resignation: Presidency lambasts Tinubu
Why Nigeria records mass failure in English, Maths, by
Shekarau
I fear Boko Haram’ll overrun Adamawa – Gov Ngilari
PDP congresses: You are starving us of funds, lawmakers
accuse presidency
Falling reserves: CBN ousts importation of generators, others
from official forex
Gov Akpabio submits form for Senate.

SPORT HEADLINES
Enyeama & Musa make Caf award list
Champions League close to expiry
'Huge gap between Bayern & Juve'
Alexis follows in Aguero's footsteps
Dinamo & CSKA the pride of Europe
Haruna hails Emordi over Pillars' win
Wenger tells Ramsey to focus on team
Man Utd want Nani return in January
Scholes questions Van Gaal impact
Immobile: I'll prove Matthaus wrong.

ENTERTAINMENT
Photos: Meet King Sunny Ade’s Seven ‘Official’
Wives

How Premarital Sex Affected Me and My Husband
– Popular Actress, Toyin Aimakhu

PHOTOS: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Sizzles In Hot
Photos

TEDxIfe: 1000 voices –
PHOTOS: See How Popular Musician, 2Face,
Buried His Dad

Guess Who Of These Nollywood Celebrities Has
The Longest Marriage

See 12 Nigerian Female Celebrities Still Looking
Gorgeous Without Makeup (PHOTOS)

Jay Z Now Owner Of Ace Of Spades Brand.

Thats its on the news @ 12, thanks for staying with us I still remain worisj have a wonderful day!...
Re: Lets Talk On 99.4 Worisj Fm by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Whats keeping this thread from growing? you've got a brilliant idea here. I like it.
Re: Lets Talk On 99.4 Worisj Fm by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Jennimma:
Whats keeping this thread from growing? you've got a brilliant idea here. I like it.

You are awake!!!!! shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk On 99.4 Worisj Fm by seydam21(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Miikart (the Art Of Expression) / To What Dimension Do You See Our Music, Lyrics And Performances Moving In 2010? / Upcoming Artistes Needed To Perform At Mr Universe, Nigeria 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.