Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day (1663 Views)

Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread / Why Can't Jumia Offer Same-Day Delivery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Shopping on Jumia Has Never Been More Convenient.

When waiting is not an option, you can get any item delivered same day from Jumia. Order by 10 A.M. for same day delivery, Monday through Saturday.

When you order before certain cut-off times, your items will qualify for Same-Day Delivery and you receive your order on the same day latest 9 p.m. If the order is placed after the deadline, your order will be delivered the next business day.

For Same-Day Delivery, you can usually order as late as 10 A.M. Our support staff will contact you to confirm eligible items, which can be delivered up until 9 p.m. local time. If you are not contacted, then the order isn't eligible.

Eligible items ordered after the cut-off will be delivered the next day. Since items will be delivered latest 9:00 p.m. local time, commercial addresses should be able to accept packages as late as 9:00 p.m. Same-Day Delivery can't be used to ship to P.O. boxes or locations outside Lagos state.

Frequently Asked Questions

1: How do i place my order to get it same day? visit Jumia website and place your order as you normally do. send the order number to jumia@teamclicks.org. A support staff will contact you to confirm the order and eligibility for same delivery.

2: When can I expect my Same-Day order to arrive? Your Same-Day Delivery orders will arrive at your address latest 9PM local time. You will get a call when the item is been shipped.

3: Is Same-Day Delivery also available to non - premium members? Yes. Non-premium members pay a 1500 fee for the first item and 500 for each additional item. If you aren't already a premium member, contact us to get information on how to register.
What happens if I place an order after the cut-off time? If you order after the cut-off time, you will receive your order the next day.

4: Are any items available for Same-Day Delivery which are not sold and shipped by Jumia? Yes. Some items sold and shipped by sellers in the Lagos region are available for Same-Day Delivery. In these cases, delivery rates are higher.

5: Is Same-Day available every day of the year? Same-Day Delivery is available six days a week most days of the year, with limited availability on certain holidays and high-volume shopping days.

Limitation of Liability

In the event of an order for which you have paid same day delivery fees is not delivered on the same day (or the next day in case of orders made on a holiday) your only remedy will be a refund of the Delivery fees paid for the order. Jumia or Daydeliv will not be liable for any other loss of damage, including without limitation any consequential loss or damage (for example, should you purchase the products at a higher price from another retailer) arising out of or in connection with the fact that a delivery was not delivered or was not delivered on time. This limitation of liability applies in addition to any provision set out in Jumia's Conditions of Use and Sale.

Disclaimer

Daydeliv is not affiliated with Jumia. Jumia and All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.

I have tried to make the information on this thread as complete and as accurate as possible, The content is provided on an “as-is” basis. The same day delivery may not be suitable for every items.

For more Enquires call or mail
daydeliv@teamclicks.org

Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2014
good morning people
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
smiley
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by vone2000tolu: 12:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Great!!!!! I guess i will give it a try and how do one register to become a premium subscriber? Shopping with jumai with late delivery has been frustrating, i hope you guyz are for real.
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 2:10am On Nov 09, 2014
vone2000tolu:
Great!!!!! I guess i will give it a try and how do one register to become a premium subscriber? Shopping with jumai with late delivery has been frustrating, i hope you guyz are for real.
Thank you for your interest. premium is 5000 monthly and that guarantees your orders are shipped at 500 naira and delivered same day. Send a mail to jumia@teamclicks.org for more information.
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2014
Good morning people...keep the enquires coming. Have a blessed week.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Nairalanders Using BET365? / CBN To Approve Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Technology / Who Would Like To Work On His Own Schedule With A Telemarketing Company From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.