Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges - Autos (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges (32291 Views)

BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** / BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by MovingTrain(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2015
Good day Sir,
Please I'm interested in these vehicles.

... 2005/06 Toyota Camry XLE, 4cyl.
... 2006/07 Honda Accord EX/EXL, 4cyl
... 2007/08 Toyota Camry LE, 4cyl, leather interior.

What prices will land each to Enugu, clean with low mileage?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2015
ehizogies:
Bros, please how much for Toyota Highlander 2004 model. Clean one please.

Am deeply sorry for late responds I have been having issues with my phone.

Budget 1.5m this price also include with original custom duty
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2015
Nwunuken:
is it included custom duty?

Yes including the custom duty
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2015
Nwunuken:
pls iam really impress in ur honesty in dealing wit customer.how can i get full option 2003 EOD and 2001 Babyboy with duty to Ibadan.

Sorry for late responds I have been having issues with my phone.

END 2003: budget 1.3m

2001 baby boy budget : 1m
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2015
Nwunuken:
pls iam really impress in ur honesty in dealing wit customer.how can i get full option 2003 EOD and 2001 Babyboy with duty to Ibadan.

Sorry for late responds I have been having issues with my phone.

EOD 2003: budget 1.3m

2001 baby boy budget : 1m
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2015
MovingTrain:
Good day Sir,
Please I'm interested in these vehicles.

... 2005/06 Toyota Camry XLE, 4cyl. : 2.4m
... 2006/07 Honda Accord EX/EXL, 4cyl :2.5m
... 2007/08 Toyota Camry LE, 4cyl, leather interior. : 2.6m

What prices will land each to Enugu, clean with low mileage?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2015
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 09097433433 or 08036532991 email: princefred24@gmail.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by Eteo: 2:45pm On May 27, 2015
Pls how much do I budget for lexus rx 330 2006?

How much is ur agent fee?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by segkay1(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2015
Pls,i need info about Honda accord euro. Thx
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by spako4(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2015
fredcarmarts:

Am deeply sorry for late responds I have been having issues with my phone.

Budget 1.5m this price also include with original custom duty

Please can you break it down,the actual price of the car and custom duty.
Thanks
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=Eteo post=34143941]Pls how much do I budget for lexus rx 330 2006?

How much is ur agent fee?[/quot

Thanks for your time: Rx 330 budget 2.4m this price includes with original custom duty.NY agency fee is 30k...call 09097433433 for more info
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
spako4:

Please can you break it down,the actual price of the car and custom duty.
Thanks

Buying of the car budget 1.150m cotonu duty: 150k Nigeria duty 200k

1 Like

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2015
segkay1:
Pls,i need info about Honda accord euro. Thx

Which year model Sir?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by hotice01: 9:43pm On May 29, 2015
how much for 08 C300?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2015
hotice01:
how much for 08 C300?

Budget 3.2m this price include the Nigeria duty too
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2015
help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2015
help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by dubsy20(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
Good mrn boss, pls I want to knw the total cost of delivery of a Peugeot 406 prestige 2006 model, clean with leather interior. To lagos Nigeria
Thnx
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by bimppyola: 4:29am On Aug 19, 2015
fredcarmarts:

Buying of the car budget 1.150m cotonu duty: 150k Nigeria duty 200k

Haba.How many custom duty are we paying just to buy a car,cotonu custom duty and Nigeria custom duty. Are you a custom clearing agent too .Everything na custommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by zodo2rule: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign? / SOLD: DISTRESS SALE: Foreign Used 2007 Toyota AVALON @ 2.650m / Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.