Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today (49869 Views)

Mtn Launches Mtn Beta Talk Plan Get 200% Per Recharge / MTN Launches N10 Recharge Promo / MTN Launches 5MB For N5 Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by Oises: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2014
Lol...I guess its for those ppl that like to flash. Buy N10 just to flash someone.
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by OchukoisBlack(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2014
This #10 voucher better be like 5 digits, cos can't imagine someone typing 12 digits to load #10. Rubbish. We're talking improvement of network quality and reduction of rates, mtn is talking #10 recharge as if it makes life better.
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2014
its may drive inflation downwards and further strengthen NAira.. if others follow suit
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by stevenosa(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2014
=N=10 card for 15 seconds call. Then you recharge =N=10 again and make another 15 seconds and the process continues until you have spent =N=100 to achieve your goal. MTN, why not reduce tariff and forget about this =N=10 thing?
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by Fce20888(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2014
Dis 1 don tey nah.I saw 1 on the floor last week,I thought I didn't see well.As I pick am na him I see N10.But me no fit go buy something like dis for shop ooo
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by ottoloan(f): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2014
Louis055:
Just imagine your self going to a phone boot and say give me MTN N10..
Jeez!!! That sucks. It will be very shameful..

Not when the N10 card can get U a reasonable call time period
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by piagetskinner(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
This is a sad news for SMEs. Nigeria under GEJ is hell. What impact has N10 recharge card has on the economy. Its time we sent these people back to their country before they cripple our economy with their use.less initiative.
It is ur political leaders that are crippling the economy-sucking it dry. not 'EmptyHen'....they are just out to make more market 4 themselves, using every possible tactics

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by ATinaC(f): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2014
Instead of reducing d tariff u introduced N10 worth of card. How many seconds will it last? Nonsense. How will someone just go to buy N10 airtime?
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2014
up yello!
up yello!!
up yello!!
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2014
Gee001:
Like seriously? As soon as the person you're calling just say hello, e never finish? Nonsense and ingredients

Hmmmm, epitome of beauty. How u dey?
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by interleukin(f): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2014
#10 recharge card? What about #2. 50kobo card?

Silliest move ever.

What do they take us for?
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by farano4: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2014
ok
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by guyX(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2014
Remember that moment when you're about to subscribe. You load your recharge card and you forget to switch off your data connection. Immediately your account balance is reduced to 950 naira.
Make I hear say shame catch me when I dey go buy 10 naira recharge card to take complete am.
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2014
hardbody:

The card is for 'flashing'.....

It is called flashing credit.

Who still do flashings these days? Na so d person poor reach?
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by rocean: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2014
This Criminal Network.
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by kennyslim1(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2014
#teamFAN grin

KingAdeOluomo1:
TEAM #FAON# abi
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by kolamilan(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2014
finally MTNHEEN don turn to pure water.
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by chat2deen(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2014
Shikenan

2 Likes

Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2014
TeNDuLKaaY:
Unlike most posters, I think this is a good initiative. Yes it would be useless to buy just one #10 recharge card. But if you buy, say #70 recharge it's sustainable and cheaper than the normal #100 card.

My only issue with this is that the cost of printing a #10 recharge card would be greater than it's value.

The stress of loading them, did you even think abt that especially to folks with sight deficiencies?
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2014
Nice one from MTN... The 10 naira card will definitely come with some value and at the end their only option will be to increase the value of other cards... You guys dey complain like say dey stop production of other cards...

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by babygifty(f): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2014
Nawa 4 dis MTN pple, dis thing no mk sense na
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by roseycj(f): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Girls will now get something when they ask for cardcheesycheesycheesy.
========================

It will be very useful to some broke guys thou.

Just remembered what one guy told muah back then when we were still in sec schl.

"bros abeg transfer ₦51 to me make I transfer ₦50 back to you, I just recharge my phone with ₦100 to buy 10mb and MTN removed 1kb. The money remain ₦99.99 now.

So ₦10 recharge card is like a dream come true to some naija people.

THUNDER FIRE POVERTY.
. That must be during the era of midnight call. The dude was having 99# and needed 1# to complete it.

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by ikedifej: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2014
They should be more concerned with the implementation of Android Bundle like Airtel.
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2014
We don't need all this noice. Let's just say NOBODY must buy d N10 card. When they discover that nobody buys buy their cards,they would get sense.
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by runtinxnigga(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2014
Total rubbish. Maybe for flashers
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by mikolo80: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2014
I don't know whatchu nigga's is bitchingg about. in loving this. now I can truly pay as I go
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by NaLaugh: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2014
Soon enough, niggs in Naija would be like:

Madam, abeg, you get 1 Naira MTN?
cool

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by Dreyl(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2014
okekejacintha:
woow mtn recharge card has finally reduced unbelievable
it's absolute stupidity,they should work more on their epilectic network instead of fucusing on shitty stuff like this which is not commendable.
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by holyboss: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2014
seunlayi:

if you dislike the introduction of #10 recharge card like this comment
Chai shocked c as u rob the guy above u of likes undecided

Anyway I go pity hm add like join

#Teamlike and Dislike :;
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by jaydee87(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2014
mtn and pranks, how will anybody buy card of 10# how many minutes that one go call instead make dem reduce tariff dem dey find way to collect the little savings way I get again. mtn una go sell oh...
but seriously NCC needs to get these guys to order, call no suppose pass 1# for 1minutes..
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by yahyamay(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2014
In order to reduce churn, increase revenue, engage customers and also retain them on the network, we are pleased to announce the launch of another exciting offer; Shikena. The new offer will reward customers with; 1 National voice minute and 1 National SMS on every recharge using a special recharge USSD code *211*PIN# ONLY. The offer is available to All MTN Prepaid customers in Nigeria. Summary of the offer:      The offer will be available to all new and existing Prepaid customers in Nigeria       To get the 1 National minute and 1 National SMS, a customer will be required to recharge using a special recharge USSD code *211*12-digit PIN#.       As soon as s/he recharges, the system will confirm if the customer is:§  Using the Special USSD code *211* 12 digit PIN#§  Recharging with N10 or a recharge greater than N10       If s/he recharges with other recharge code, example; *555*PIN#, *885*PIN# or *777*PIN#, s/he will ONLY receive the bonus related to that recharge code, (if any).       If s/he recharges with a recharge denomination greater than N10 but with the special recharge code *211*PIN#,§  N10 for the Shikena offer will be deducted§  Her/his Voice and SMS dedicated accounts will be credited with 1 National minute and 1 National SMS respectively§  The balance of that recharge will then be credited in the main account       If the customer recharged with just N10 using the Special recharge USSD code *211* 12 digit PIN#, the face value of the recharge will NOT be loaded in her/his main account BUT s/he will receive the following in a dedicated account:§  1 National minute§  1 National SMS       Customers will continue getting the 1 National minute and 1 National SMS bonus on every recharge they make but the entire voice and SMS bonus received in a day will expire at 11:59pm that day.       You can check your Shikena bonus account by dialing the USSD command *212#.
Re: MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today by nibblekenny: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2014
FRAUD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 Vs New Nokia 3310: What's The Change 17 Years After? / Whatsapp Is Now On Status / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.