Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium (2163 Views)

Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by james669: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2014
[img]http://www..com.ng/media/k2/items/cache/019c164a7249eb033dc2a912280a3ff0_M.jpg[/img]

There is a big buzz in the South –South region of Nigeria as three Heads of Governments from across the West African sub –continent gather for the elaborate commissioning of one of the most magnificent sporting infrastructure in Africa.

President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR will lead Ghanaian leader, Dr. John Dramani Mahama and Ivorian Head of State, Dr. Alassane Ouattara to the stately Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Uyo this evening, with Governor Godswill Obot Akpabio, CON, as Chief Host.
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1108-president-jonathan-commissions-akwa-ibom-int-l-stadium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by jmaine: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2014
God Bless the great people of Akwa Ibom State . . . . . Ibibio isongo ! Annang mma !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by redbottles(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2014
Great stadium......If only they have an airport in that state.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2014
redbottles:

They have an international airport.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by Kasyn(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2014
Incase you don't know......AKWAIBOM AYAYA! We can enter motor or fly for aero and land for UYO......you should come with me!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by adebayo201: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Governors are working sad, F.G are commissioning angry... uh...

we're getting there. Just believe. We'll get there. wink

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by saintikechi(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2014
redbottles:

THEY HAVE AN AIRPORT IN AKWA IBOM STATE
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by saintikechi(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2014
thats the product of good governance, peace and stability.
south south people building, north east people destroying.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by Dgreatestt: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2014
Beautiful structure, maintenance is always our problem in Nigeria.. Let's Hope this is maintained!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by Itydee(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2014
This the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.
The next Governor will produce the Dangotes, Otedola, Ibru, Rabiu Isiaku, Adenuga, etc. of Akwa Ibom State. it is time we possess our possessions. We have done enough physical infrastructural development, we must go into financial and economic development. We must shift Aba to Ikot Ekpene as the commercial hub of South East and South South.
Down with the noise makers and arrogant men in Rivers, Down with the dirty and slum life in Umuahia and Aba. Down with ogogoro drinkers and Cocaine sniffers in Bayelsa. Down with keke and alalok in Uyo. Up with the Mbo deep seaport, Up with Amanna Refinery, Up with Itu Ceramic, Up with Other industrialists strewn across the state.
Yes, Akwa Ibom Ayaya.
Akwa Ibom Isongo oo iya
Ekid idediong oooo
Annang mma
Ukpakip Oro iyayo

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by Pectoris(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2014
Akwa Ibom ayaya. I miss this state. The best place for one to live in. Will definitely come back.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by dBard: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2014
Was @Uyo recently n frankly, Akpabio has done really well.
The stadium is such a magnificent edifice of world standard.. Impressive.
Always say, while other govs are busy talking n giving excuses, dre are always those that make those excuses look silly.
Same 8yrs,different results
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by philantoxx(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2014
those who feel fashola has done overly well should visit this state.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by mrjangaweed: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2014
gej till 2019

gej till buhari dies

akpabio till elrufai and co dies
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by LeStylo: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2014
I insist that Akpabio has got more original [/b]capital projects to flaunt for his 8yr rule than the FG for the 6yr rule thus far.
[b]
#Akpabioism!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by Dreyl(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2014
This is one of the best stadium in naija,i hope they maintain it.
FRESH AIR IS Oozing!
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by yousee(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Kasyn:
Incase you don't know......AKWAIBOM AYAYA! We can enter motor or fly for aero and land for UYO......you should come with me!
Lets go there!

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by Mblem(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2014
pls someone should keep us posted here with pix and others stuff ... tanx !!! team Akwa Ibom abroad
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Akwa Ibom Int’l Stadium by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2014
[color=#770077 My hood is already buzzing. From Ikpa road to Abak road (OBJ road) to Aka road to Oron road - same buzz.
My friends and still in traffic. The road leading to the stadium is jam packed. My lecturers in the department can get angry at me for skipping lectures if they want but nufin is stopping TheSonOfMark from attending.

This feeling is great, I'm proud of my state! History here I come! [/color]

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:a.p.c Floors P.D.P In Benue State / More Nigerians Come Out To Condemn SR's Adeola Fayehun Disgraceful "Interview" / APC Crisis: Atiku Makes Request Ahead Of APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.