Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design (25779 Views)

Lenovo Makes Exact Copy Of Iphone 6 Design / Lenovo S90 Sisley (beast) With Pics / Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2014
I'm sorry, both all features of the new iPhone 6 was exactly wot nexus delivered in 2012..

And nexus was even with a 760p video display while iPhone was with a 750p display.

So, what's the hype abt?

1 Like

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by Rapsainot(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2014
owem:
ok
quoting me to book space undecided

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by kenkool(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2014
GEJ is working cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2014
Let us she what will happen, If it was Samsung,they would have been sued
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by parrot123: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2014
Hi
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by Tallesty1(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
[size=20]TREAT EM' HOES LIKE THIS undecided[/size]

copyright ®TALLESTY1
You dey look for trouble oogrin
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by abworld6deep(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
It's not gonna be funny...Haba...That copyright is really off the hook
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by Rapsainot(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
You dey look for trouble oogrin
I go soon deactivate this account grin make them bring trouble come meet me for my house
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by Bawss1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
I'm sorry, both all features of the new iPhone 6 was exactly wot nexus delivered in 2012..

And nexus was even with a 760p video display while iPhone was with a 750p display.

So, what's the hype abt?

Can you honestly say that Apple copied the Nexus phone shocked If yes, then you need to stop sipping that fanboy juice.
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Bawss1:

Can you honestly say that Apple copied the Nexus phone shocked If yes, then you need to stop sipping that fanboy juice.

did u see the pics I posted to buttress that? Apart from the difference in hardware, what's the difference there abeg?

Even the iOS was made more better as it copies Android big time.

The tech world is mostly abt copying and making better..there hasn't been any big deal there

1 Like

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by thunder74(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
How are we sure it is not the Iphone that copied Lenovo, is it because Apple have money for press hype for its launch. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by godsveryown(f): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hw much is d s90?
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by Dreyl(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
Seun:
Well, their rip-off of the iPhone 6 is less ugly. They fixed the antenna lines; something Apple failed to do. Isn't that a form of innovation? smiley
very true bro.
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by sunnyflakes(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
PapTzy:
This is the Technology version of Plagiarism. I think the name for this is Copyright Infringement.

I hope they didn't include the BENDING EFFECT in their imitation. cheesy cheesy

GUY U NO DESERVE ANY GIRL!!!!!!!
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by MichaelChaplain: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Where can I get the phone so that I can have a feel of it. Copy or no copy is not my business
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by texazzpete(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

So, what's the hype abt?

That was a tongue-in-cheek image whipped up by an Android fan in the wake of the iPhone 6 launch. Dummies still cling to it like it's gospel.

The hype is that the iPhone 6 is pretty much the most powerful phone in the world right now, has a great ecosystem, solid hardware and a stellar camera.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by texazzpete(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
kenkool:
GEJ is working cheesy

OK, this is damn funny smiley
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Am sure they aren't goin to sell it in d west
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by texazzpete(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
did u see the pics I posted to buttress that? Apart from the difference in hardware, what's the difference there abeg?

Even the iOS was made more better as it copies Android big time.

The tech world is mostly abt copying and making better..there hasn't been any big deal there

Well, good thing the iPhone didn't copy the shoddy battery life and abysmal camera of the Nexus 4, eh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by holatin(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
A clone is made.
could be a used to deceive people at night.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by texazzpete(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
b1327:
Am sure they aren't goin to sell it in d west

Yeah. China only. The fear of apple lawyers is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by PapTzy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
sunnyflakes:

GUY U NO DESERVE ANY GIRL!!!!!!!

Hey! I'm lost here. What does my comment have to do with getting any girl? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
texazzpete:

Yeah. China only. The fear of apple lawyers is the beginning of wisdom
samsung knws billions of $ he pay apple every quater on irrelevant things not to talk of copin a whole phone shape. Na only asia and som african country dey won sell am
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by Davidson267(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
PapTzy:

Hey! I'm lost here. What does my comment have to do so getting any girl? undecided
i can nt categorically say anytin nw bt wait,it is going to be made knwn my my oga at the top
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by adultebony(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:
Unless am high.. I thought I saw lonovo instead of lenovo

You're probably high. Look again
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by omoadeleye(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
nope, lenovo na iPhone diehard fan, so dnt blame dem too much
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
With this development, Jonathan must go grin
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by timijoseph01(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
booqee:
ok I just wanted to use the opportunity to test the rumour I've been hearing. shocked That the word jan.ja,weed has been censored on nairaland! if you type j,anjaw,eed it will be changed to supporter of APC!!! Ssseunn na wa
......testing supporter of APC
modified...... I cnt bliv wht im seeing..lol janja.weed
Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by clemz85(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
thunder74:
How are we sure it is not the Iphone that copied Lenovo, is it because Apple have money for press hype for its launch. Abeg!

I love people the think outta the croud,
this could be it

1 Like

Re: Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design by singhabhishek25: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
I am surprised to see the true copy coming from Lenovo, they should not have done this at-least without trying to make it little different from the the exact design. I do not think that this will add any value to the portfolio of Lenovo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone / Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.