Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet (3970 Views)

Get Ur SMILE Superfast Internet / Am I The Only One Suffering From Smile 4G LTE. / Swedish Woman Gets Superfast Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet by isi31(f): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2014
I am pleased to welcome you to smile communications, a new telecommunication firm in Nigeria with its headquarters in South Africa focused on providing our distinguished customers with high-quality, reliable, Super Fast broadband access using 4G LTE technology. I know you have been longing for Fast- really Fast internet, this is your SOLUTION.

What can smile do for you? Speed with our state of the art 4G LTE (4th generation Long term evolution) broadband technology, where you can experience streaming and downloading significantly faster than convential 3G networks. Uploading and downloading can be 10X faster than 3G depending on your location. Quality 4G LTE's superior technology is more responsive , providing a better overall experience when surfing the net, watching videos and making conference calls.

Smile povides you with a reliable connection and also transparency which means that you would always get exactly what you need.

Smile has a variety of bundles to suit your requirements- Smile Anytime bundle, Smile@home night and weekend bundle and smile packages- Wifi Router@N23,000, Mi-fi Router@N16,000 and Sim only@N2,300 for your Ipads and all 4G enabled devices.

By joining smile, you would future proof yourself.

Place you order now and start enjoying with Smile.
Call: isioma on 07032251636
Thanks.
Re: Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet by clip: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2014
What is the data Plan rate.
Re: Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet by NDDK: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
isi31:
I am pleased to welcome you to smile communications, a new telecommunication firm in Nigeria with its headquarters in South Africa focused on providing our distinguished customers with high-quality, reliable, Super Fast broadband access using 4G LTE technology. I know you have been longing for Fast- really Fast internet, this is your SOLUTION.

Smile has a variety of bundles to suit your requirements- Smile Anytime bundle, Smile@home night and weekend bundle and smile packages- Wifi Router@N23,000, Mi-fi Router@N16,000 and Sim only@N2,300 for your Ipads and all 4G enabled devices.

Well Smile (FROWN) 4G LTE is guaranteed 100% to make you frown. There is absolutely nothing to make you smile about the Frown (Smile) 4G LTE. I bought the Mi-Fi router on November 1, 2014, for N16,000 and it comes with a 5GB data bundle, notwithstanding my views that the router is over-priced, l still went ahead with the purchase. On the first day of use l consumed 2.2GB data, please bear in mind l started using the router around 8pm, as l needed to fully charge the Mi-Fi before use as instructed. I did a 10 minutes Viber call, checked my email and notifications on Facebook (mind you l don't post pictures on Facebook) and abracadabra 2.2GB consumed. I went on Nairaland and found out that l need to reduce my data speed to conserve my data: but, people whats the point If l have to reduce my speed to 1Mbps to conserve data, most GSM providers offer similar speed, I get up to 1Mbps on my Airtel 3.75G and l need not break the bank to pay for data. Nonetheless, l reduced my speed to 1Mbps and l was still able to consume 7GB of data in 7 days, without streaming videos or video calls, then l called it quit. I just bought a data bundle for my Airtel 3.75G; 4.5GB@N3,500...l went on browsing and streaming spree to see how fast my data will be consumed, watched 30 minutes of video on YouTube...checked my data balance...still have about 4.27GB, meaning l have roughly consumed about 230MB something that is not possible with Frown (Smile) 4G, mind you l have never exhausted my 4.5GB on Airtel in any given month. And Note: there is no difference between my streaming speed on Airtel when compared to Frown (Smile)...the YouTube videos played without lag on Airtel. So people l have packed my bags and back to my first love: AIRTEL...and before anyone claims am doing advert for Airtel, this is my Frown (Smile) account number: 1410004094 so am writing about a true experience. I have complained to their Customer Care of Frown (Smile), no response yet. So, if your in Port-Harcourt and Abuja do not be fooled with their adverts like l was fooled, stay away from Smile, it will only make you FROWN. PS: On Airtel you will occasional get downtime, but, it is far better than Smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet by itsadey: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lemmie just say, i have spent close to N150,000 on smile in 3 months. They have the most expensive data rate (1k per Gb) plus the data drains a lot quicker. Honestly, when compared to anything else, its not worth investing in, at least until the cost per Gb goes down
Re: Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet by bamoza(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
eeyah, una just spoil business for d person wey come market his router for here

but mehn if dey have ds review means dey really bad...
Re: Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet by RapidBTS: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
4G LTE
Re: Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet by iaatmguy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
NDDK:

Well Smile (FROWN) 4G LTE is guaranteed 100% to make you frown. There is absolutely nothing to make you smile about the Frown (Smile) 4G LTE. I bought the Mi-Fi router on November 1, 2014, for N16,000 and it comes with a 5GB data bundle, notwithstanding my views that the router is over-priced, l still went ahead with the purchase. On the first day of use l consumed 2.2GB data, please bear in mind l started using the router around 8pm, as l needed to fully charge the Mi-Fi before use as instructed. I did a 10 minutes Viber call, checked my email and notifications on Facebook (mind you l don't post pictures on Facebook) and abracadabra 2.2GB consumed. I went on Nairaland and found out that l need to reduce my data speed to conserve my data: but, people whats the point If l have to reduce my speed to 1Mbps to conserve data, most GSM providers offer similar speed, I get up to 1Mbps on my Airtel 3.75G and l need not break the bank to pay for data. Nonetheless, l reduced my speed to 1Mbps and l was still able to consume 7GB of data in 7 days, without streaming videos or video calls, then l called it quit. I just bought a data bundle for my Airtel 3.75G; 4.5GB@N3,500...l went on browsing and streaming spree to see how fast my data will be consumed, mile
pls how can i check my data balance , i just purchased it,
Re: Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet by kolexepana: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Very fast but expensive

(1) (Reply)

*~deji2009 Voted Computers Section Poster Of 2012*~Congratulations / How Can I Password My Removable Disk / Heavy Duty Power Bank For Laptops And T.v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.