Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

“jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican (5551 Views)

Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? / Jesus Not Entirely Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Syncan(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Burmak:
Am a catholic the problem with most of us is that at times we just follow a particular priest or bishop or pope 'sheepishly' without making attempt to study the scripture and compare it with what the rcc teaches.i have done this and have discovered the rcc to be the true church.why do you defend the pope anyway.sorry to say i have my fear on this pope,why is he trying to change everything pls my fellow catholic i did not mean to disrespect the papacy let us read the bible study the catechism and be on alert
born a catholic
raised a catholic
will die a catholic

You've just attacked Pope Francis, yet you haven't shown what he did wrong, more so the Pope in question here is Pope Benedict XVI, the emeritus Pope.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by chysam: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2014
Syncan:

First in bold shows your ignorance. Only if you knew how much Catholics from all ages have put into the development of the language you claim to know about...only if you knew, but then you wouldn't be this ignorant.

Now on the point of end of time and end of the world. You seem to miss the point that the world will not end, as long as there is the Word, which gives life to all things. At the end of all ages, Christ will come again to Judge all, that doesn't mean the world ends.

Second in bold shows how much inundated you are in falsehood. Please copy and paste the part that the pope said this. I am sure the Pope reads the Catholic creed which says...."from thence, he shall come to judge the living and the dead". Hence will never, and indeed he never denied that Jesus will come again.

Again you have demonstrated your little mind regarding what time means within the neighbourhood of this subject matter.While time is infinite,it is limited within a spate.The focal point therefore is our present world and its near end. The world of Noahs time ended,didn't it?.Ours will also,then a new earth and a new heaven.We are being religious in this case but like a typical catholic that you are,you are being scientific.Bottom line is this present world will come to an end according to the bible,your disagreement notwithstanding.And when this happens,her spate of time must have ended.Learn to understand issues ok.

I need mentioned that the catholic did nothing at all to promote english language,infact till this moment they still propound that their own version of the bible should be tauight in Latin,claiming that only then could the originality of the word of God be maintained.Priests are taught in that language for them to in turn relay it to their moronic congregants who must only hear and obey what they teach them rather to study on their own to find out the truth.

Again,I repeat that pope Benedict contradicted the bible regarding jesus return,stating that for several millenia,his followers has been watching out to no avail. You may want to watch him on youtube saying this.Pls watch it and thereafter revert to misinterprete what he meant.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Syncan(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2014
chysam:

Again you have demonstrated your little mind regarding what time means within the neighbourhood of this subject matter.While time is infinite,it is limited within a spate.The focal point therefore is our present world and its near end. The world of Noahs time ended,didn't it?.Ours will also,then a new earth and a new heaven.We are being religious in this case but like a typical catholic that you are,you are being scientific.Bottom line is this present world will come to an end according to the bible,your disagreement notwithstanding.And when this happens,her spate of time must have ended.Learn to understand issues ok.

I need mentioned that the catholic did nothing at all to promote english language,infact till this moment they still propound that their own version of the bible should be tauight in Latin,claiming that only then could the originality of the word of God be maintained.Priests are taught in that language for them to in turn relay it to their moronic congregants who must only hear and obey what they teach them rather to study on their own to find out the truth.

Again,I repeat that pope Benedict contradicted the bible regarding jesus return,stating that for several millenia,his followers has been watching out to no avail. You may want to watch him on youtube saying this.Pls watch it and thereafter revert to misinterprete what he meant.

Now you plead for understanding of words in specific context or subject matter, when you took the Pope's word out of context. You should do yourself a favor and learn. Since God created the world till now, the world has never ended, it has continued. However I will not go into this with you since that isn't the basis of this thread, nor what the Pope was talking about.

Take a look at the blatant lie in bold, again a reaffirmation that you're deeply engrossed in falsehood. It is an indisputable fact that :

"Christian missionaries coming to Britain in the 6th century and 7th century brought with them Latin religious terms which entered the English language: abbot, altar, apostle, candle, clerk, mass, minister, monk, nun, pope, priest, school, shrive. Some of these words are ultimately of Greek origin, as much of the technical language of Christianity developed from the Greek of the New Testament and the works of those Fathers of the Church who wrote in Greek.

During this time, the Catholic Church had great influence on the development and expansion of the Old English language.
".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_influence_in_English

May be you can re-write your own history of the development of English language, just to soothe your hatred.

Lastly, it doesn't matter how much you shout in ignorance, it doesn't make it sensible, the Pope did not contradict the bible. Tell us where the Pope said Jesus will not come again.

2 Likes

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by vest(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2014
following...
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by chysam: 3:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Syncan:

Now you plead for understanding of words in specific context or subject matter, when you took the Pope's word out of context. You should do yourself a favor and learn. Since God created the world till now, the world has never ended, it has continued. However I will not go into this with you since that isn't the basis of this thread, nor what the Pope was talking about.

Take a look at the blatant lie in bold, again a reaffirmation that you're deeply engrossed in falsehood. It is an indisputable fact that :

"Christian missionaries coming to Britain in the 6th century and 7th century brought with them Latin religious terms which entered the English language: abbot, altar, apostle, candle, clerk, mass, minister, monk, nun, pope, priest, school, shrive. Some of these words are ultimately of Greek origin, as much of the technical language of Christianity developed from the Greek of the New Testament and the works of those Fathers of the Church who wrote in Greek.

During this time, the Catholic Church had great influence on the development and expansion of the Old English language.
".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_influence_in_English

May be you can re-write your own history of the development of English language, just to soothe your hatred.

Lastly, it doesn't matter how much you shout in ignorance, it doesn't make it sensible, the Pope did not contradict the bible. Tell us where the Pope said Jesus will not come again.

On the contrary,I have managed to get you back on track regarding exactly what time means at any point in time.Deliberately confusing "end of time" with "end of the world" does not vindicate your mortal pope from his blasphemy.

Oh yes,each time I take a look at the words in bold,I instead see the falsehood in your assertion.Perhaps you should take some time to digest properly the write up in red to understand that the missionaries did not try to promote english language at all.They tried doing something else which they did to a large extent. Do the maths yourself and find out what they did. I need not mention that english language has been in existence long before the RCC was formed. So each word you listed already had the english version of it.

In order not to deviate from the subject matter which is that your Pope disagree with the second coming christ,I have asked you to watch it on youtube to confirm and revert. I noticed I mentioned Benedict earlier,sorry about that,it is indeed Francis that blasphemed. So many links,over a hundred has this known fact,the one I direct you to earlier is just one of them.So many websites can not rise against him at the same time over this comment,so it has nothing to do with blogging. Watch it and revert.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Syncan(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2014
chysam:

On the contrary,I have managed to get you back on track regarding exactly what time means at any point in time.Deliberately confusing "end of time" with "end of the world" does not vindicate your mortal pope from his blasphemy.

Oh yes,each time I take a look at the words in bold,I instead see the falsehood in your assertion.Perhaps you should take some time to digest properly the write up in red to understand that the missionaries did not try to promote english language at all.They tried doing something else which they did to a large extent. Do the maths yourself and find out what they did. I need not mention that english language has been in existence long before the RCC was formed. So each word you listed already had the english version of it.

In order not to deviate from the subject matter which is that your Pope disagree with the second coming christ,I have asked you to watch it on youtube to confirm and revert. I noticed I mentioned Benedict earlier,sorry about that,it is indeed Francis that blasphemed. So many links,over a hundred has this known fact,the one I direct you to earlier is just one of them.So many websites can not rise against him at the same time over this comment,so it has nothing to do with blogging. Watch it and revert.

That's the problem I have with you, truth eludes you. You had no objection to the obvious observation I made, about your taking the Pope's words out of context, yet pleading that yours be kept in line with subject matter, so you resorted again to bogus claim of bringing me back.

Even in the face of facts staring glaringly before you in prints and sound, you still wallow in deception. One may even ask, is English language still developing now, that's why in talking about languages, one says "most developed". Even till today, words are being added to the language, thank me later for this lecture. Again I reaffirm that Catholics had great contribution to the development of English language.

Now this last in bold is the funniest of your deceptions. You made a post contradicting Benedict by name, and you provided a link http://www.alamongordo.com/vatican-no-end- which was a copy of Benedict speech, I have been defending that speech against you, telling you Pope Benedict XVI is not guilty of what you accuse him of, now all of a sudden, it is Pope Francis in you-tube, no longer Pope Benedict in the link you provided. SMH for liars.

Exodus 20:16 - Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

John 8:44 - Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by vest(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2014
@chysam are you saying that the link you gave was false? cus it says pope benedict
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2014
Chysam,

Who said "Jesus is not coming again?"

Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI or Pope Francis?

And when and where did he say it?
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by princejude(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2015
September Arrivals

ISD1820 Voice Recording Module
TDA2030 Amplifier Module
W5100 Ethernet Shield
9 Pin 10k A09-103 Resistor pack
8 Channel Relay module
microSD Card Module
CP2102 USB-TO-TTL
L7805CV
ST Link V2
STM32F103C8T6 ARM Minimum Board
Electronic Door Lock
MB-102 (830 Point) Bread Board
20cm Dupont male – female
20cm Dupont male – male
GPS Receiver
MG995 Metal Gear Servo
MG90S Metal Gear Mini Servo
SG90 Mini Servo
Stepper Motor with ULN2003 motor driver board
LM35 Temperature Sensor
HLK-PM01 AC-DC 220V to 5V mini power supply
RFID NFC PN532 Shield
MLX90614 Contactless Temperature Sensor Module
DHT11 Temperature And Relative Humidity Sensor Module
Servo Pan/Tilt Anti-Vibration Camera Mount
Kinsten Positive Acting Presensitized Single-sided PCB PP1015 (10×15)cm x 1.6mm
Kinsten Positive Acting Presensitized Double-sided PCB PP1015 (10×15)cm x 1.6mm
FR4 PCB Single Side Copper Clad Board. 70 x 100 x 1.5 mm
FR4 PCB Double-Side Copper Clad Board, 150 * 100 * 1.6 mm
1W Zener diode 3.3v -30V
DIY KIT GSM GPRS 900 – 1800 MHz Short Message Service SMS module
Robotic Arm
MQ-137 Ammonia Gas Sensor
PH Level Sensor Module
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Dhugal: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
italo:
Chysam,

Who said "Jesus is not coming again?"

Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI or Pope Francis?

And when and where did he say it?
You will have to wait till Kingdom come for an answer,Syncan took him out already
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Pchinak: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Anas09: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
When the antichrist eventually reveals himself, the Catholic Pope will act as his false prophet. The pope will be the one to rally the left behind christians after the new charismatic anti-christ.
Pls guys stop bikering, we already know the role the Rcc will play in all of this. The pope has started making comments that will cause men to doubt more. And he is said to be the vica of Christ. Smh on catholics. My Dad is a knight, I pray he recieves christ before he dies.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anas09:
When the antichrist eventually reveals himself, the Catholic Pope will act as his false prophet. The pope will be the one to rally the left behind christians after the new charismatic anti-christ.
Pls guys stop bikering, we already know the role the Rcc will play in all of this. The pope has started making comments that will cause men to doubt more. And he is said to be the vica of Christ. Smh on catholics. My Dad is a knight, I pray he recieves christ before he dies.

SMH
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Anas09: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Patheos:

SMH
cool
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
AGENTS OF ANTICHRIST FROM THE PIT OF HELL
princejude:
A SPOKESPERSON for the Vatican has officially announced today that the second coming of Jesus, the only son of the God, may not happen now after all, but urged followers to still continue with their faith, regardless of the news.
Cardinal Giorgio Salvadore told WWN that this years 1,981st anniversary is to be the Vatican’s last in regards to waiting for the Lord to return to Earth.
“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like. He’s probably flat out doing other really good things for people somewhere else.”
Nearly two thousand years ago, Jesus promised his disciples that he would come again in chapter John 14:1-3 of the bible: “There are many homes up where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming. When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with Me where I am. If this weren’t so, I would tell you plainly”
The Vatican defended Jesus’ broken promise, claiming “he was probably drinking wine” at the time when he made the comments.
“Having the ability to turn water into wine had its ups and its downs.” added Cardinal Salvadore. “We all make promises we can’t keep when we’re drunk. Jesus was no different.”
The church said it will now focus attentions on rebuilding its reputation around the world, but will keep an optimistic mind for the savior’s second coming.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/04/18/jesus-not-coming-back-by-the-looks-of-it-admits-vatican/

hmm... is this man allright or high on something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) / Pastor Instructs Members To Strip For The Holy Ghost To Penetrate Them.(photos) / How Exactly Is Christianity Holding Nigerians Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.