Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment (6958 Views)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment by ademega(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2014
i heard about the recruitment form for peace corps of Nigeria, and i made some calls to friends and families that i knew they were looking for job . to my surprise , the form cost N1,500 boldly printed on the form ,besides that , N500 was paid to the person that issued the form, they called that office fee. when they went to submit the form they paid another fee of N200 for submission fee. that was not enough ,it was their they were told to prepare the sum of N40,000 for 3weeeks training . in fact they were asked to confirm it from the organization website which they did. the question is that , after paying this huge amount of money which they have gotten through cooperative from different family members . what is the assurance that they will get this job . or this is another scam and added pain to the unemployed youths of this country.

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment by ronky123: 4:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Yea,it's a fake organisation.I know so much about them.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment by ademega(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2014
Nigerians are falling victims .... How can we rescue them pls
ronky123:
Yea,it's a fake organisation.I know so much about them.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment by hardebounty(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
The only way to rescue pple from been duped is by making it, a national issue... Though sum pple are so stubborn dey wud sti go ahead and pay..

Mod can push ds to d front page to help as well.. #GodBless
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment by Ozugbo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
ademega:
i heard about the recruitment form for peace corps of Nigeria, and i made some calls to friends and families that i knew they were looking for job . to my surprise , the form cost N1,500 boldly printed on the form ,besides that , N500 was paid to the person that issued the form, they called that office fee. when they went to submit the form they paid another fee of N200 for submission fee. that was not enough ,it was their they were told to prepare the sum of N40,000 for 3weeeks training . in fact they were asked to confirm it from the organization website which they did. the question is that , after paying this huge amount of money which they have gotten through cooperative from different family members . what is the assurance that they will get this job . or this is another scam and added pain to the unemployed youths of this country.
Na scam!!!
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment by yamenesa: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Go and read how a bill become law in your secondary school text bill,am sure you are not informed that the bill has passed the 3rd reading at house of reps, and have been transffered to senate for concurrence approval.sit down dia and continue to critisize a moving train

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment by slinkky(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
yamenesa:
Go and read how a bill become law in your secondary school text bill,am sure you are not informed that the bill has passed the 3rd reading at house of reps, and have been transffered to senate for concurrence approval.sit down dia and continue to critisize a moving train
You're quoting a 2014 story and telling them to go sit down.

(1) (Reply)

Please Are They Real:ALPHA FEMME YOU / Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem / How To Convert Your Word Document (CV) To PDF (tutorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.