Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals (638 Views)

Promote your Music / Record Deals / 10 Artists Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals by lovemko(m): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
to every talented RnB singer out here, come show us what you can do and stand a chance to get an instant sign on fee plus a prospective record contract... (depends on ur vocal ability)

since we have a few nigerian who do R n B songs in this country, this reputable company(choosen not to mention the name) has decided to make the dreams of this few come true...
so ladies and gentlemem

drop ur links to ur songs if you have any...
or drop ur contact her on this thread for u shall be contacted on or before 14th nov.

as soon as possible
Re: Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals by 9jagobetta: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
ok
Re: Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals by Westlife2013(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
lovemko:
to every talented RnB singer out here, come show us what you can do and stand a chance to get an instant sign on fee plus a prospective record contract... (depends on ur vocal ability)

since we have a few nigerian who do R n B songs in this country, this reputable company(choosen not to mention the name) has decided to make the dreams of this few come true...
so ladies and gentlemem

drop ur links to ur songs if you have any...
or drop ur contact her on this thread for u shall be contacted on or before 14th nov.

as soon as possible

Oya na mine is /dSWKYiFEpx love rnb song Destiny by Smashy my pin is 2B3209C1
Re: Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals by Bigdiddo(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2014
Big Diddo is an aspiring music producer, prolific rapper, singer the ruler of the Beat Diggaz Nation studio now out with another banging song LAGOS CITY in the remembrance of a late co-music producer (KAZE) that passed on sometimes ago (rip). After releasing an R&B Fuji like song SAIYE ft Waloma some months ago. The song is already spreading on over 24 blogs, contact him here strictly on music biz (pin 28312069 or 08085758577) download now and enjoy here.

http://soulsuiter..com/2014/08/music-big-diddo-bigdiddo-lagoscity-ft.html?m=1
Re: Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2014
Promote ur songs tru mp3bullet i could help u into jaguda n mp3bullet and give your songs to two persona djs kamol n dj cuppy for 15k.again if u wish for 25k.I can also hook u up with dj babylynn (plays for freelance artistes like patoranking,orezi,slyde,runtown,k solo and ruggedman)
If u impress me I run it to rythm fm lagos
Personally I don't tink ds record deals in nairaland works.
Re: Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals by Esexybbg: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Try me 07011730757 or email at onome2eunice@gmail.com
Re: Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals by Odunlamie: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Do you want to perform for the major players in the music industry? Industry showcases can be very helpful when shopping for a deal. They can get your Band and your music to exactly the "right" ears in the industry. We will find hot music shows and concerts for you all over the country that will pay you good money just to perform. There are opportunities galore all year long and we can help you submit your music to the right people. You will also have the opportunity to perform to large number of audience which with no doubt will boost your fan base. Please note that we charge a 10% agent fee from your show performance fee. I.e if you are paid #100,000 for a show we find for you,#10,000 will be the agent fee. Ping 22A09C58 or Contact 08092768976 for more enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Free Sites For Music Promotion / Is This Soprano Or Tenor??? / If Ur Songs Are Good, You'll Want Us To Do Ur Videos. Here's Proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.