Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Is Web Hosting? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Web Hosting? (754 Views)

Bespoke Digital Media, Is Web Development Company? / How Easy Is Web Designing? / What Is Web Master Tool ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Web Hosting? by olicgad: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
It is a very important part of the way the Internet works today. To most people, the Internet seems to just work all by itself, but many website owners have come to learn that is not the case at all.

A web hosting service is a type of service provided by thousands of companies that allows individuals and organizations to make their own websites accessible on the World Wide Web, by way of computer servers that are connected to the Internet 24/7. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a computer system called a server they own or lease for use by their clients, and which are maintained in entire buildings called datacenters. These datacenters are climate controlled, as well quality and security controlled.

Web hosting give you access to the servers, via the Internet. With that access, you can upload your website to the server. Once it is configured properly, computers around the world will quickly know exactly where to find your website.

There are many different types of web hosting providers, read full article http://www.sugaonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12
Re: What Is Web Hosting? by internetpo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmm! Interesting. I love Webhosting. Passionate about the business. May be I should join this suga forum and be a moderator sef? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Web Hosting? by olicgad: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2014
internetpo:
Hmm! Interesting. I love Webhosting. Passionate about the business. May be I should join this suga forum and be a moderator sef? cheesy cheesy
am already a member so if you are not on suga forum you miss longtin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please, Vote for Me (Social Media Africa Awards Best Blogger of The Year) / VACANCY: Graphic Designer Needed! / Which Site Is The Best To Host On With Good Plans Be It Free Or Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.