Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

William Gallas Stripped of Arsenal Captaincy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William Gallas Stripped of Arsenal Captaincy (645 Views)

Gallas Threatened He Would Score An Own Goal / William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? / Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

William Gallas Stripped of Arsenal Captaincy by Truequest(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2008
In a BBC sport news this evening, Arsenal Captain, William Gallas has been stripped of the
Captain hand band and he will miss their clash with Man City tomorrow. If you ask me I will
blame it on his mouth, how can you come out and criticize people that are by far better than
yourself.
Re: William Gallas Stripped of Arsenal Captaincy by Truequest(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
France Football report that France international Gallas, 31, has been dropped by Gunners manager Arsene Wenger after revealing comments the defender made about disharmony within the squad.

The respected news source also claims that either goalkeeper Manuel Almunia or full-back Gael Clichy will captain the side at the City of Manchester Stadium.

Full story go to;
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/21112008/58/premier-league-gallas-dropped-stripped-captaincy.html
Re: William Gallas Stripped of Arsenal Captaincy by DavidDylan(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2008
Well 3-0 to Man City. Gallas must be nodding his head and saying "i told you so".

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ur Nigerian Footballer Of The Year / Siasia Or Any Other One Should Take Those Boys To Egpty / African U17 Championship In Algeria . .march 19th To April 2nd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.