Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) (89160 Views)

The Hidden Kingdom Of Satan Disguised As Freemasonry And Zionism. / Identifying The Roots Of Treachery. Pass Laws Forbidding Freemasonry In Africa. / The Arab World Wants Nigeria Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by AlphaPegasi: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
bump

1 Like

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by bolinxman: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2016
Jesus Christ is the way.Don't allow devil to win your soul.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by ojmaroni247(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2016
This list is very accurate, I worked with chief A.A ibaima bonny fine country.....tho he is late, the moment I saw Obi of onitsha on Dat list I knew ur on point. Don't forget the Douglas family..... I am sure Steven Douglas had a high ranking as he was the first prime minister of Eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Rossikki: 1:38am On Dec 08, 2016
mrvitalis:
pls how can i join i now no the truth about this group ......people be saying some bad things but now pls link me up pls
In this age of internet you're still asking ''how can I join'' this and that. Don't you have Google? Ode.

1 Like

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by morbeta(m): 3:35am On Dec 08, 2016
All the mentioned names has leprosy of wisdom, what is the value of a movement that cannot bring positive change to a common man. This is gathering of the weak in mind seeking iron clothing. All these are just titles that leads to abssy and nothing more. All will still enter 6ft deep.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by nabiz(m): 4:47am On Dec 08, 2016
morbeta:
All the mentioned names has leprosy of wisdom, what is the value of a movement that cannot bring positive change to a common man. This is gathering of the weak in mind seeking iron clothing. All these are just titles that leads to abssy and nothing more. All will still enter 6ft deep.
u are a wise man. Flesh and floor can not reveal this to u but a power from above

3 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2016
stevecantrell:
Is Don Jazzy back from Scotland yet ?
if Don Jazzy join, Orimolade spirit go woze am hot slap ni o!

1 Like

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2016
Wot off Emir sanusi of kano,d black gold abi oyel Oga...we yorubaz to like occult tinz.
Northernerz occult na terrorism sponsorship

3 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by emmanuelbrown26: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
what's the difference between freemanso and illuminaty
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by illuminaty(m): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
what's the difference .between freemanso and illuminaty
......asking me?
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2016
illuminaty:
......asking me?
oya answer. Differenciate between the two
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by SIRmanjar(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
mrvitalis:
pls how can i join i now no the truth about this group ......people be saying some bad things but now pls link me up pls
Ar u kwaulified to join ur village shrine talkless of joining freemason?abi u tink say na boyz scout.

1 Like

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by ASL33: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
All those mentioned are the secret terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
There is Nothing wrong in Freemason. is a noble organisation. feel free to contact me if you want to join
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Echidimeh:
There is Nothing wrong in Freemason. is a noble organisation. feel free to contact me if you want to join

So that you can scam them abi?

Anyway, why would I elect to throw away life in eternity for gains in this life that will soon come to an end.

And why would I elect to worship and serve Satan when I can worship and serve its Creator.

4 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by jollymizzle(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Hmm. We think too much of the present, while avoiding The future which is almost always more important. I no go tok more than that.
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Yungbitz(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2017
PPAngel:
First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in whatsoever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me...I command and adjure thee, Emperor Lucifer, as the representative of the mighty living God, and by the power of Emanuel, His only Son..

Arthur Edward Waite, 33-degree Freemason
Are you a Mason or just an Academician?
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by IsThere12(f): 1:08am On Apr 09, 2018
Illuminati is Illumi Nonsense - Let me start by saying this '' Why use your afterlife to pay the price for this present life.
Some things are certain and inevitable ' Once you are born into this world called 'Earth', then One thing is certain ' Death;
No matter how many years you have used or your age, you can only give an actual account of days, weeks, months or years of your age and time spent on earth, but you can't give accurate time and years more left to see or use. only a guess, wish and hope would determine the years ahead, like- You won reach 80 before U dye...
What is Illuminati?

2 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by ImperialYoruba: 3:48am On Apr 09, 2018
PPAngel:
"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy (emphasis added)."

"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfill my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed...{Invocant signs pact with his own blood}."

- Occultist and author Manly Palmer Hall

Read this and correct this bs attributed to Manly Hall.

https://www.nairaland.com/1179851/lucifer-olosi-not-esu-yoruba#14080905
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Guide777(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2018
PPAngel:
"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy (emphasis added)."

"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfill my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed...{Invocant signs pact with his own blood}."

- Occultist and author Manly Palmer Hall
Word. He who has ear let him hear.
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by ckguy: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2019
Any member here??
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Charleys: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Islam Will conquer them all
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by orisa37: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2019
They are all Illuminatti and Christians.
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Daviddson(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Jesus is life and peace. I can categorically tell you that none of these people have total peace of mind because many of them were deceived into it, but later found it impossible or very difficult to pull out of without being killed.

2 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by chinwezdasilva: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Daviddson:
Jesus is life and peace. I can categorically tell you that none of these people have total peace of mind because many of them were deceived into it, but later found it impossible or very difficult to pull out of without being killed.
What makes you think so

The choice is yours but consequences is not yours
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Amujale(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Freemasonry stems from Christianity and Islam and or vice versal
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Amujale(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
orisa37:
They are all Illuminatti and Christians.

They are the same thing
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Amujale(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Charleys:
Islam Will conquer them all

They are the Asian version of masonery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.