Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle (3884 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Clark And GEJ Calling Their Era Harmful. / See Photos Of Gej Calling Buhari To Congratulate Him..sai Baba!!! / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by PACHRIS(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
pls is it my ear that is not working well or is it a slip of tongue or MR President is not current by calling Nigerian national team GREEN EAGLE during his opening speech at the commisioning of ASSTADIUM . did anybody take notice ......... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by freshness2020: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
...atleast ♈όϋ got τ̲̅ђe message!
...Naija straining their ears to get the slightest fault from their president since τ̲̅ђe fall of Adam!

5 Likes

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by talktimi(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Green Eagles is the original name of Nigeria's national team. Super eagles is just a nickname given by Augustus Aikhomu which stuck

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by mrvitalis(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
lol this y i love politics with strong opposition

jona is now dressing smartly thanks to apc mouth

3 Likes

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by klodike(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Is this worth commenting
Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by ikecaesar(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
I heard it when the president called them green eagles and my next expectation is for APC to call for his resignation because that's what they care about. Abeg make una live this man alone he isn't perfect I bet u people dat APC dnt have a nice presidential material.meanwhile
GEJ till 2040

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by talktimi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
diluminati:

you saTANS are the ones destroying gej. if the president makes a grave mistake why dont you just tell it to his face. why??
how are you today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
talktimi:
how are you today?

i'm fine thank you. and you?

1 Like

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by talktimi(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
diluminati:

i'm fine thank you. and you?
same here just tired
Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
talktimi:
same here just tired

ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Clueless

4 Likes

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Aikon: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
One more reason for us all to conclude that he's clueless

Where are my #TeamGEJTill2019 peeps

1 Like

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by john403: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
2 dead, 20 injured in stampede at Akwa Ibom new stadium

No fewer than two persons have been stampeded to death while 20 others are in critical conditions having suffered various degrees of injuries at the inauguration ceremony of the new ultramodern new stadium in Akwa Ibom state.

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1128-2-dead-20-injured-in-stampede-at-akwa-ibom-new-stadium
Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Sparrow13: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
I hope the home base super eagles win, because since TAN started using their new jersey, the super eagles are having 1 badluck to another.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Aikon: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
john403:
2 dead, 20 injured in stampede at Akwa Ibom new stadium

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1128-2-dead-20-injured-in-stampede-at-akwa-ibom-new-stadium

I knew this will happen.

RIP to the dead

Quick recovery to the injured
Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by capip120(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
Clueless

some call him clueless, some call say he is dumb, some say he is the fisherman from otueke who went to school without shoes, some says he is a disgrace to PHd. I don't know why but I seem to have seen the outcome of the upcoming 2015 election and something tells me that Jonathan won't be that first incumbent president to lose a presidential election in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by IYANGBALI: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
klodike:
Is this worth commenting
you just did grin
Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
capip120:

some call him clueless, some call say he is dumb, some say he is the fisherman from otueke who went to school without shoes, some says he is a disgrace to PHd. I don't know why but I seem to have seen the outcome of the upcoming 2015 election and something tells me that Jonathan won't be that first incumbent president to lose a presidential election in Nigeria.
There is problem with our educational system

2 Likes

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by hardywaltz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
So people are allowed to make mistakes
But when APC national Chairman mistakenly called Chibuike Amaechi "Chibuzor Amaechi " PDP e warriors made it look as duh it a terrible mistake that can never happen.

3 Likes

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Mrfils(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
No b only Green Eagle na Green Arrow angry

1 Like

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
That man is simply a moroon¬

6 Likes

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
OP is just anoda useless yoruba tout prowling nairaland for attention

Oga OP who is that your useless father again?

The name of the Nigerian national football team when entered into any FIFA tournament is Nigeria.

Green eagles or super eagles or falcons are all nick names.

Next time you fools talking trash here happen to watch a FIFA national tournament please check if it is Holland Vs Super Eagles.

Ode Yorubas and their unnecessary critism.

1 Like

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
Clueless
And what are you mr apc shilling monkey?

Who is that ur useless bastard generating father and what contributions has he made to humanity other than phuckin loose women of no virtue like that ur ashawo mama

Ur generation will remain cursed u child of attrition, u laborer of stomach infrastructure

U useless consciensless fool

3 Likes

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by theSpark(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
I may be wrong but I think Green Eagles was their original name back in the day. Just as we still call Phcn or Aedc Nepa up till now.

It could be Nostalgia.
Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
talktimi:
Green Eagles is the original name of Nigeria's national team. Super eagles is just a nickname given by Augustus Aikhomu which stuck
You are so pathetic. So you would go to any length to eat poo?
Dude...smh like seriously... Trying hard to defend the 0tuoke drunk@rd...

Did he say..."green eagles..which we now know as super eagles"?
All these while, even on his Facebook page...it had been super eagles...so tell us..at what point did the name green eagles become official.
Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by FastShipping: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
talktimi:

Super Eagles stopped being "Green Eagles" since 1990 after Algiers '90. They started using the name "Super Eagles" in 1990 during the time of Alex Akinyele as Sport Minister and Emeka Omeruah as NFA Chairman. The first game they played with the name "Super Eagles" was the game between Nigeria and Burkina Faso in 1991. The match ended 8-1 in favor of Nigeria.
Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by talktimi(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
soe:

You are so pathetic. So you would go to any length to eat poo?
Dude...smh like seriously... Trying hard to defend the 0tuoke drunk@rd...

Did he say..."green eagles..which we now know as super eagles"?
All these while, even on his Facebook page...it had been super eagles...so tell us..at what point did the name green eagles become official.
may God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Fire15: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
PACHRIS:
pls is it my ear that is not working well or is it a slip of tongue or MR President is not current by calling Nigerian national team GREEN EAGLE during his opening speech at the commisioning of ASSTADIUM . did anybody take notice ......... grin grin grin
Chai! Maybe our President is high on Sapele water grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
What is wrong with the name? undecided
Re: Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle by Bobbystanley(m): 1:45am On Nov 08, 2014
What is his mistake there?

What is super about home based Eagles?
The Super ones are the ones that won AFCON and went to Brazil.

They are just green Eagles!

Presido is right.

APC:All Political Criminals finding fault since its inception.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Was Asleep When Saraki Emerged Senate President, Fayemi's Aide Confirms / This Persecution Should Stop – Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Oyo State Is Stinking - Babatunde Ademola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.