Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five (662 Views)

“My Conversion [from Islam to Christianity], Key To My First Class Result” / Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus / Christian Mother Sentenced To Death For 'insulting' Muhammad - Pray For Her ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five by chiedu7: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
In Pakistan they want to execute the mother Asia Bibi, a Pakistani mother of five becos she is a christian that they have accused of blaspheming Mohammed.

I thought you can only blaspheme God, is Mohammed God?
Do moslems worship Mohammed?

You can only blasphene who you worship

This blasphemy law is a known tool for settling scores with Christians.

Share this, let the world know that Christians are being targeted unjustly.

This will leave her 2 little girls as orphans, in a bid to settle a score.

How can anybody say that Islam is merciful ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oX_t0txTsc
Re: Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five by swagwu(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
because am first to comment...GOD will save her!

1 Like

Re: Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five by Adwexky(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
*I THINK THIS WHAT IS HAPPENING:
John 16:2 (NKJV)
They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is
coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God
service.

1 Like

Re: Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five by johnbuck81(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
is this wat bwari & his bokoharam disciples r trying to turn dis country into?

1 Like

Re: Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five by eraly(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
Adwexky:
*I THINK THIS WHAT IS HAPPENING:
John 16:2 (NKJV)
They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is
coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God
service.

Verses of the BIBLE like this makes me believe in the BIBLE the more. And some Pple will say the BIBLE is just an ordinary book. The LORD JESUS Christ said this over 2,000yrs ago, and its still so till now.

May GOD save her from this in JESUS name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five by Adwexky(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
eraly:

Verses of the BIBLE like this makes me believe in the BIBLE the more. And some Pple will say the BIBLE is just an ordinary book. The LORD JESUS Christ said this over 2,000yrs ago, and its still so till now.

May GOD save her from this in JESUS name. AMEN
The Bible is not just a book, it is the King of all, Most knowledge past and present are sourced from the Holy Bible. For those that do not believe ignore them, so they won't snatch the TRUTH from you and give you lies.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Blasphemy is a Wilful act of dishonouring God in his Majesty.
Islam is a creation of Satan who inspired mohammad to call his arab babaric movement a religion. It was set up to wipe out christianity and Jewish religion-- their main target.
The devil always wanna be worshipped as God. Careful study of the bible will expose satan as a fake god. He loves it when we worship him.
In Pakistan, the easiest way of to eliminate a neighbor who is a christian is to shout blasphemy. Their Govt will help u do the rest!!
May god deliver her out of their hands in jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Islam To Murder Christian Mother Of Five by simplemach(m): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2014
This murdering and execution of christians is getting out of hands o. Still wondering what this Islam is all about.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Myles Munroe's Son Speaks At The Conference His Father Was Scheduled To Speak At / Top 10 Most Anticipated Reasons Why U Must Travel To Ur Hometown Dis Xmas Period / Once A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.