Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business (18421 Views)

Lagos And Kebbi To Produce Nigeria’s Rice Requirements (70%) / Cold Room Fabricator Urgently Needed / Cold Room Investment Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by nzeobi(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dear nairalanders, I just finished school and I wish to go into cold room business so may questions are.
How do I get the frozen fish and meat.
What are the conditions that must be met, do I register with any union ?.
Like how much should be enough to start the business.
And what are the other requirements.
Please your advice is needed especially if you have idea about this business.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by whatx: 2:35pm On May 09, 2015
Any result on your search? Because i have been waiting for answers.

nzeobi:
Dear nairalanders, I just finished school and I wish to go into cold room business so may questions are.
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by nzeobi(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2015
whatx:
Any result on your search? Because i have been waiting for answers.

No bur someone has created a thread giving some solution
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by EZEUDENE(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2015
which thread and plz wats de solution
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by Recs(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2015
ORGANIC PLUS FERTILIZER (water Soluble)

Property and General Advantages:

The product which contains multiple small molecules of amino acids, peptides, chelates and their chelates with trace elements is a kind of natural NUTRITIONS for plants. It is non-poisonous, non-toxic and safe for the environment, which provides plants (vegetables, fruit trees, flowers and crops, e.t.c) with various nutrients.

Benefits:

Promotes the growth of plant roots, stems and leaves.
Improves the quality and flavor of the harvestable parts of crops significantly.
Enhances the drought resistance, infertility resistance, diseases and insect pests resistance of plants.
Helps the seeds germinate faster and stronger.
Improves soil structure and enhances the bioactivity of the soil.

Shelf Life: 24 Months
Suggested Use: Dilute into 1:1000 solution
Caution: Keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Endorsed by Nanjing Green Sky Biotechnology co., LTD

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, please contact:

Mr. Recs Olamide (www.greenworld.com.ng/fertilizer)
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 or 07054301521
Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by Ura: 8:40pm On May 25, 2015
nzeobi:

The most important thing in the business is light and I mean something like a lister. 2 or 3 deep freezers. Anytime you are ready, I can link with how to get supply of chicken, turkey and fish. And you will aslo see local farmers coming around your shop. You need at least N500,000. that is excluding shop. You don't need any union. You only need people who can afford to buy.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by nzeobi(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2015
Ura:

The most important thing in the business is light and I mean something like a lister. 2 or 3 deep freezers. Anytime you are ready, I can link with how to get supply of chicken, turkey and fish. And you will aslo see local farmers coming around your shop. You need at least N500,000. that is excluding shop. You don't need any union. You only need people who can afford to buy.
Thanks bro let me see what am able to put 2geda before the third quarter of the year.
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by elderprince: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2015
[size=22pt]HOW TO START A COLD ROOM BUSINESS IN NIGERIA[/size]

A COLD ROOM business anywhere in the world is a viable business and can be done on large scale or small scale.

Starting a fish cold room business in Nigeria is usually for two major investment purposes; for ice-block making and frozen food business. Ice-blocks are sold in solid bars to drinks vendors as well as to caterers and event organizers for the cooling of drinks. Frozen food business involves the preservation of sea foods and poultry products, beef and fruits. Popular food items that move fast in frozen food business include chicken, turkey, fish, meat, prawns, shrimps etc

The COLD ROOM business plan will give you a guide to profitability as all necessary financial projection for the business has been made such as COLD ROOM business break even analysis, Cold room business marketing analysis, competitor analysis, SWOT analysis for your COLD ROOM business, sales forecast, etc. The business plan has full analysis on cold room business in nigeria, cold room compressor and cold room design and installation, cost of cold room, cold room dealers. The cold room business plan also has indepth analysis on fish processing equipment, fish smoking process, modern fish processing and drying kilns, fish drying equipment manufacturers

The COLD ROOM business plan is a seven(7) chapter business plan of about 38 pages.
3 Years Automated Financial Model in MS Excel. It has a complete industry research.
Bank/ Investor/ Grant Ready- The business plan is design to enable you use it to access loan and grants.
Exceeds all legal requirements and standardsy.
Automatic download after purchase online.

[size=15pt]You can download the complete cold room business plan at:
http://eduauthor.com/product/cold-room-business-plan/
[/size]

1 Share

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by utytill(m): 3:20am On Jan 01, 2016
Ura:

if your contact for fish,turkey and chicken still on biz?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by swaqq(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
you can contact me on 08033341713, to get all the materials you need in building a complete coldroom.eg compressor, evaporator, condensing unit, coldroom body etc. we are based in lagos and can supply to any state in Nigeria. HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by kengeorge: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
swaqq:
you can contact me on 08033341713, to get all the materials you need in building a complete coldroom.eg compressor, evaporator, condensing unit, coldroom body etc. we are based in lagos and can supply to any state in Nigeria. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I am trying to reach you but your line is not going through. please call 08033439957

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by swaqq(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Busy right now but will call you on sunday evening
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by ultrazone(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2017
Cold room busine

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by Prosperousman(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2017
before establishing a cold room business, the first important factor to consider is the source of power.
SOURCE OF POWER
your area of business should have at least 10 hours of electricity per day. otherwise running generator will reduce your profit margin.
CHOICE OF COLDROOM
Go for a high quality grade cold room. this is expensive but on the long run it will reduce the cost of running your generator frequently because it can maintain the frozen state of foods for a period of 72 hours. using a freezer is not cost effective unless you have steady supply of electricity. one of the major causes of a spoilage of foods is constant thawing and freezing. once foods remain in constant frozen,it would be difficult for the food to spoil.
HAVE GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS
Most people are now aware that eating chicken or turkey with preservatives is not good for the health. to be on the safe side, book your chickens from reputable local farms. most farms process and deliver to you according to your taste.
BUSINESS INTEGRATION
you can use your cold room for ice block if it's not in full capacity. this helps to increase your profit in the business. you can also help people to store their frozen foods.

etc. this would do for now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by isiah60: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Prosperousman:
before establishing a cold room business, the first important factor to consider is the source of power.
SOURCE OF POWER
your area of business should have at least 10 hours of electricity per day. otherwise running generator will reduce your profit margin.
CHOICE OF COLDROOM
Go for a high quality grade cold room. this is expensive but on the long run it will reduce the cost of running your generator frequently because it can maintain the frozen state of foods for a period of 72 hours. using a freezer is not cost effective unless you have steady supply of electricity. one of the major causes of a spoilage of foods is constant thawing and freezing. once foods remain in constant frozen,it would be difficult for the food to spoil.
Most people are now aware that eating chicken or turkey with preservatives is not good for the health. to be on the safe side, book your chickens from reputable local farms. most farms process and deliver to you according to your taste.
BUSINESS INTEGRATION
you can use your cold room for ice block if it's not in full capacity. this helps to increase your profit in the business. you can also help people to store their frozen foods.

Prosperousman has put it perfectly well. I just have to thumb it up!!!
www.DeKoolar.com
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by ultrazone(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by wokess2: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Dear Nairalander, I am planning to set up a coldroom business in Lagos but need information on my source of frozen food supply,

Kindly assist,
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by kunleweb: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
wokess2:
Dear Nairalander, I am planning to set up a coldroom business in Lagos but need information on my source of frozen food supply,

Kindly assist,

we will transact in future
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by mathinips(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
What of we that are outside Lagos, I am in Kogi for example. How can I get my stocks
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by joeyreports: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
rdhjghjkll;lio
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by daddytime(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Prosperousman:
SOURCE OF POWER
CHOICE OF COLDROOM
BUSINESS INTEGRATION

Well done.

I'm seriously looking at setting this up.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by Samdo4life(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Weldone nairaland am also looking at sitting this up in no stance time pls anyone with the right equipment can contact me for further information 07034793084
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by humility33(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2021
nzeobi:

Thanks bro let me see what am able to put 2geda before the third quarter of the year.

Hello brother were you able to start the business
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by nzeobi(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2021
humility33:

Hello brother were you able to start the business

No
Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by lightstone(f): 5:29am On Feb 04, 2022
Hello family

Please who is into cold room business ( marjoly fish) I am base in ibadan, I need someone who is experience in this business to guide me through.
How to source for my product ( fishes)
Cost estimate to set up such business
Advice on it

Note: I want to sell as a wholesaler and not in retail.

I will be expecting your response.
I love you all
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by ofinglobal(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2022
Cold room business is one of the most lucrative businesses in the SME sector in today’s Nigeria. Every day, some businessmen and women across Nigeria work hard to take advantage of the ever-present need for seafood, poultry products, beef, fruits, vegetables, and the like. In the process of solving this ever-growing challenge of people’s basic needs, they are smiling at the banks.

While most people don’t know that this money-spinning business is lucrative, many Nigerian businessmen and women have become multi-millionaires as a result of investing in the cold room business.
READ MORE https://ofinglobal.com.ng/2022/01/26/starting-a-cold-room-business-in-nigeria

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by ofinglobal(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2022
Installation and supply of Cold storage facilities of varying sizes and temperatures ranging from Positive storage Cold room for fruits, vegetables, drugs, to Negative storage cold rooms for frozen foods, Vaccines and Blast freezers for poultry produce processing.
Visit https://ofinglobal.com.ng/
or send a mail to info@ofinglobal.com.ng to get a quotation of our cold room facilities

Re: What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
elderprince:
[size=22pt]HOW TO START A COLD ROOM BUSINESS IN NIGERIA[/size]

A COLD ROOM business anywhere in the world is a viable business and can be done on large scale or small scale.

Starting a fish cold room business in Nigeria is usually for two major investment purposes; for ice-block making and frozen food business. Ice-blocks are sold in solid bars to drinks vendors as well as to caterers and event organizers for the cooling of drinks. Frozen food business involves the preservation of sea foods and poultry products, beef and fruits. Popular food items that move fast in frozen food business include chicken, turkey, fish, meat, prawns, shrimps etc

The COLD ROOM business plan will give you a guide to profitability as all necessary financial projection for the business has been made such as COLD ROOM business break even analysis, Cold room business marketing analysis, competitor analysis, SWOT analysis for your COLD ROOM business, sales forecast, etc. The business plan has full analysis on cold room business in nigeria, cold room compressor and cold room design and installation, cost of cold room, cold room dealers. The cold room business plan also has indepth analysis on fish processing equipment, fish smoking process, modern fish processing and drying kilns, fish drying equipment manufacturers

The COLD ROOM business plan is a seven(7) chapter business plan of about 38 pages.
3 Years Automated Financial Model in MS Excel. It has a complete industry research.
Bank/ Investor/ Grant Ready- The business plan is design to enable you use it to access loan and grants.
Exceeds all legal requirements and standardsy.
Automatic download after purchase online.

[size=15pt]You can download the complete cold room business plan at:
http://eduauthor.com/product/cold-room-business-plan/
[/size]

Not found. The linked is fu.cked

(1) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG / How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying / NSCDC Intensifies Protection Of Farmers. Nigerians Seek More Funding For Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.