Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Spinner Wheel Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Spinner Wheel Needed (1031 Views)

Motorized Three-Wheel Tricycle Spotted In Onitsha (Photos) / The New 6-wheel-drive Mercedes G63 AMG / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spinner Wheel Needed by daomi(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls whr can I buy spinner wheel 15 inches ? Contact me asap if u hv one
Re: Spinner Wheel Needed by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Groan....

Nigeria is really behind.

First it was ricers and now spinners too?
Re: Spinner Wheel Needed by daomi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
daomi:
Re: Spinner Wheel Needed by rainmaker12(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
CityNG:
Groan....

Nigeria is really behind.

First it was ricers and now spinners too?
Are you the one using it, it's made to be use. so y u beefing him?
Re: Spinner Wheel Needed by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
rainmaker12:

I won't use spinners on my lawn mower and I'm entitled to my opinion as long as it's within the NL TOS.

Go find someone else to hump.
Re: Spinner Wheel Needed by rainmaker12(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
CityNG:

I won't use spinners on my lawn mower and I'm entitled to my opinion as long as it's within the NL TOS.

Go find someone else to hump.

He wasn't asking for your opinion, he need help from those that can, if u can't y not walk away. The thread never said "Let's have your opinion"

4 Likes

Re: Spinner Wheel Needed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Make una no e-fight here o!
Re: Spinner Wheel Needed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
daomi:

Another incomplete query.

You don't even state what car you wish to use these wheels on. Unless you feel ALL 15" wheels are the same? Different cars have different stud pattern, centre bore and offset. 15" wheels off a Toyota Camry will NOT fit a Peugeot 406.

Also, spinners will not come in 15", unless they are custom made to order. Most spinners will be a minimum of 18". In some countries, spinners have been banned from sale due to safety and security issues, you may wish to consider this too.
Re: Spinner Wheel Needed by Lagusta(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
rainmaker12:

and the queen wept.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Spinner Wheel Needed by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Siena:

Another incomplete query.

You don't even state what car you wish to use these wheels on. Unless you feel ALL 15" wheels are the same? Different cars have different stud pattern, centre bore and offset. 15" wheels off a Toyota Camry will NOT fit a Peugeot 406.

Also, spinners will not come in 15", unless they are custom made to order. Most spinners will be a minimum of 18". I[b]n some countries, spinners have been banned from sale due to safety and security issues, you may wish to consider this too.[/b]

And when shyte hits the fan, then they'll blame "the Oyinbos" for sending stuff that they already banned in their own countries to Nigeria.
Re: Spinner Wheel Needed by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
lomomike:
Make una no e-fight here o!

I'm sorry my Bruda, na the yam wey I dey eat make my hand come put inside palm oil.

(1) (Reply)

Which Car Should I Get? / Pls Read Stolen Vehicles / Car Review: 2015 Kia Rio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.