Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture (4566 Views)

Photos:checkOut The Massive Structure Of The New Akwa Ibom Stadium Set To Launch / Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) / Online Games Out Of Africa Launching In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture by preach93: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mavins and Dance group at the Dress rehearsals of the opening ceremony of the Akwa Ibom International Stadium http://www.maxigist.com/2014/11/photo-speaks-at-akwa-ibom-international.html

Re: Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture by preach93: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dance group at the Dress rehearsals of the opening ceremony of the Akwa Ibom International Stadium http://www.maxigist.com/2014/11/photo-speaks-at-akwa-ibom-international.html

Re: Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture by preach93: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Governor Godswill Akpabio, former president of Ghana, Jerry Rawlings, singer Kcee at the Dress rehearsals of the opening ceremony of the Akwa Ibom International Stadium
Former President of Ghana, Jerry Rawlings at the Dress rehearsals of the opening ceremony of the Akwa Ibom International Stadium
Governor Godswill Akpabio at the Dress rehearsals of the opening ceremony of the Akwa Ibom International Stadium
Arrival of President Goodluck Jonathan the GCFR of Nigeria http://www.maxigist.com/2014/11/photo-speaks-at-akwa-ibom-international.html

Re: Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture by briantext(m): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
#proudakwaibomite
Re: Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Bia, wetin Canadian mounties come Akwa Ibom come do?
Re: Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture by olu77(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
I saw this stadium on tv and I was like this is very beautiful. The most important question is what will the picture look like this time next year.
Re: Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture by or3gon: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akwa Ibom Isongo!

1 Like

Re: Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture by BreezyRita(f): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2014
or3gon:
Akwa Ibom Isongo!
Iya!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) / I Want Riches, Join The Illuminati Brotherhood Here In New York City USA / A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.