Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

IS NIGERIA STADIA ALLERGIC TO LED PERIMETER ADVERTISING SYSTEM? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IS NIGERIA STADIA ALLERGIC TO LED PERIMETER ADVERTISING SYSTEM? (1759 Views)

Top 40 African Stadia at the moment / Brand New Stadia U/C Springing Up everywhere Across Nigeria (Pic) / Proposed Stadia For Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS NIGERIA STADIA ALLERGIC TO LED PERIMETER ADVERTISING SYSTEM? by Trendy247: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2014
I was expecting to see something uncommon in the overhyped akwa Ibom stadium but i was so disappointed when i saw banners tied around the whole place just lyk oda local stadia in Nigeria... The allianz arena which it is modelled after and almost all the stadia in South Africa make use of LED perimeter advertising system, but here, they're making it look as if its a big deal.

Re: IS NIGERIA STADIA ALLERGIC TO LED PERIMETER ADVERTISING SYSTEM? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:44am On Nov 08, 2014
incase
Re: IS NIGERIA STADIA ALLERGIC TO LED PERIMETER ADVERTISING SYSTEM? by ogtavia(m): 1:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Shey na u go dash dem d light for running d banner abii na u teach them maintenance culture...honest,I feel d govt of Akwa Ibom really overhyped d stadium,its more or less a sport complex with farreaching canopies...dts all...and d copy copy dey did as well..
Re: IS NIGERIA STADIA ALLERGIC TO LED PERIMETER ADVERTISING SYSTEM? by Aspireahead(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2014
why didnt they use stone for balls?, why didnt they have a covered roof, why were there no white fans?...dude..the stadium is ok just the way it is, it would have been better with a bigger capacity though, but your complain is diversive and irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: IS NIGERIA STADIA ALLERGIC TO LED PERIMETER ADVERTISING SYSTEM? by parrotibaba(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2014
very soon sm1 will also complain about goal-line technology not being in d stadium sad
Re: IS NIGERIA STADIA ALLERGIC TO LED PERIMETER ADVERTISING SYSTEM? by Elvin001: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Aspireahead:
why didnt they use stone for balls?, why didnt they have a covered roof, why were there no white fans?...dude..the stadium is ok just the way it is, it would have been better with a bigger capacity though, but your complain is diversive and irrelevant.
And what meks the op's complain irrelevant, must there be white fans b4 they make use of digital advert board??.. I tot they call the stadium ''worldclass''... How many worldclass stadia hav u seen with banners tied round the field?

2 Likes

Re: IS NIGERIA STADIA ALLERGIC TO LED PERIMETER ADVERTISING SYSTEM? by Trendy247: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aspireahead:
Bros i knw you're not used to modern facilities... I understand

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Surrounded By A Bevy Of Beautiful Ladies During Ibiza Holiday / Exclusive! Scandal Hits Bet9ja As Betting Company Refuses To Pay N42.15m Winning / Ronaldo Is A Beast: See His Monster Photos As He Scores Against Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.