Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. (63750 Views)

Submit Ur CV For Jobs Recruitment In A Reputable Group Of Companies In Lagos / Grooming Centre Invite. / Lapo/grooming Centre Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. by ezo4fta(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
princeakinola1:
yes they are still accepting c.v but they are not calling people for interview, so if you submit it just for God hands,maybe the person that created this trend can let us know reason why they are not calling people for interview yet? thanks.
they will call for people when the need for more staffs arise

1 Like

Re: Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. by hardeysholar01(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Pls where can I submit my cv @grooming micro finance bank in lagos
Re: Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. by SouPearl: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
U did d training in lagos n was posted to abuja?
Re: Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. by kinsnazzy: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
victor101:

Daesikemi, you are far too kind. Thank you. One quick one please. I actually just submitted my c.v, we weren't told the post to apply for. My questions: what post is this job, what are the job descriptions, also what is Groom center all about? I heard is a microfinance bank, I also read is an NGO.

Please guide me.

pls do they accept handwritten application letter or typed application letter
Re: Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. by kinsnazzy: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
shawylux:

Hi, the interview is basically easy. Consists of a written and oral interview. Written has English( here u ll be asked to write an application letter to grooming center in respect to a job advert as a credit officer in their company, some nearest in meaning problems), Maths (calculation of interest, pecentage, Arithemetic Progression, Geometric Progression) and General questions( curren affairs). For the oral, just know the definition of ur course of study nd some basic terms in it. No form I too know o cos the HR na one kain shrewd man. I couldn't progress further with them cos I had a fallout with the HR. But I assure you if you know your onions well and not a lady, you are Good to go. Best of luck.

Re: Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. by kinsnazzy: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
cletz991:
yes.what is d test duration

Re: Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. by kinsnazzy: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
cletz991:
is the HR dat good?na dis same HR WAN come Benin.?

do they have e-mail address where one can forward the application and c.v to.
secondly wat is their ejigbo address where one can go in person to..... to summit CV.
thirdly, do they accept handwritten format for the application letter or typed
Re: Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. by kinsnazzy: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
victor101:

Daesikemi, you are far too kind. Thank you. One quick one please. I actually just submitted my c.v, we weren't told the post to apply for. My questions: what post is this job, what are the job descriptions, also what is Groom center all about? I heard is a microfinance bank, I also read is an NGO.

Please guide me.

was it typed application letter or hand written application letter you submitted

do they have e-mail address where one can forward the application and c.v to.
secondly wat is their ejigbo address where one can go in person to..... to summit CV.
thirdly, do they accept handwritten format for the application letter or typed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid / How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.