Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

When You Want To Make Night Call You Mistakenly Flashed MTN Takes Away 1 Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When You Want To Make Night Call You Mistakenly Flashed MTN Takes Away 1 Naira (468 Views)

Etisalat Now Charges 1 Naira Per Second / How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone / God Don Catch MTN Again, How To Start Night Call As Early At 8.00PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Want To Make Night Call You Mistakenly Flashed MTN Takes Away 1 Naira by Lifeafterlove: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2014
When You Want To Make Night Call You Mistakenly Flashed MTN Takes Away 1 Naira
--------------- ------------
My brother bought MTN 100 Naira recharge card one evening and told me he wants to use it to call a girl he had been tracking, on night call which starts by 12:30am. As he finished loading the card that evening. He went to charge the phone.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/when-you-want-to-make-night-call-you.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Download Pepeyee App . It's Free, Easy To Use And Cheap To Call Nigeria. / Data Reselling Business / Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Displaying Null Imei,i Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.