Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day (2532 Views)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Yesterday, a woman told me she got married on a Saturday, went to church with her husband on Sunday. After the service, she'd forgotten she's now married. So instead of going home with her husband, she stopped a brother who was on his way out and took a ride with him back to her father's house! Of course her husband was fuuuurious lol.

Please share your I-forgot-I-was-now-married experience with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by 15Sirdeen(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Funny

1 Like

Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Oyodebomide: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Saraha1(f): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2014
So funny
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Saraha1:
So funny

I take it you're not married yet wink
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Saraha1(f): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Vanellope:

I take it you're not married yet wink
Nope!
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by enm(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Saraha1:

Nope!
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Saraha1(f): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=enm post=27836706][/quote]
This one way you qoute me so, wetin happen?
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by enm(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Saraha1:

This one way you qoute me so, wetin happen?

Just found a reason not to be jealous of your twins brother.
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Saraha1(f): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
enm:

Just found a reason not to be jealous of your twins brother.

Oh lord of mercy. Okay oh.
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by enm(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Saraha1:

Oh lord of mercy. Okay oh.

It is well.
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Saraha1:

Nope!

Neither am I cheesy
Just don't do any weird thing the day after.
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Daluuzor(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
grin choi!! Op you can lie oo, you can lie for Africa shaa, how will that happen when they are together, probably wearing the same clothe material? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Rosarie(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
that woman lied at op.aint possible abeg except dey had a quarrel.wen i just got married if i ve issue wit ma hubby i don run go ma mama house o.till ma mom stopeed and adviced me.first year of marriage aint easy.today marks our 2nd year of traditional marriage and tommorw is our white annivesary.is been fun,blessed wit a daughter 9mnths aftr ma wedding.now i will say is great fun

4 Likes

Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Daluuzor:
grin choi!! Op you can lie oo, you can lie for Africa shaa, how will that happen when they are together, probably wearing the same clothe material? grin grin

It wasn't a lie. You need to have been there. She married quite early and, according to her, the whole thing happened so fast that she forgot she was married that Sunday morning.
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Daluuzor(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Vanellope:

It wasn't a lie. You need to have been there. She married quite early and, according to her, the whole thing happened so fast that she forgot she was married that Sunday morning.
wow!! kinda strange shaa.
Lips sealed.
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by skillip(m): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Ok, let me share mine. When we just got married I dropped my wife off at work and she promised to come home by herself. She boarded a bus going to her former house , only to get half way and was shouting "please drop me this is not the route I am going", she said all the people in the bus were just looking at her. Mind you the routes are completely different o.

5 Likes

Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Fkforyou(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Na that kind woman fit leave food for kitchen dey burn while she dey watch african magic.

1 Like

Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by okirewaju(f): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Funny.

Mine was I had to fill a form days after marriage and the person in charge was calling the details and I was answering. Fast forward to your surname and I called my father's name absentmindedly before I realized what I had done. Will never forget that day!

1 Like

Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
okirewaju:
Funny.

Mine was I had to fill a form days after marriage and the person in charge was calling the details and I was answering. Fast forward to your surname and I called my father's name absentmindedly before I realized what I had done. Will never forget that day!

I guess it happens to every married person.

1 Like

Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by segedoo(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Vanellope:

Neither am I cheesy Just don't do any weird thing the day after.
How absent minded! Lol Didn't she marry her hubby in church that Saturday? They obviously didn't do a wedding thanksgiving on that Sunday!
Re: That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day by KanwuliaJara: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Move to my OWN bedroom! cool

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Certificate In Public Relations From NIPR / Help!i Raped And Deflowered My Wife’s Housemaid. / State Vs Independent School In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.