Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Can I Willingly Repeat A Session In The University?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Willingly Repeat A Session In The University?? (1885 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / 15 Grammar Mistakes You Probably Repeat Daily / Apply Now For Fall Session In Girne American University,cyprus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Willingly Repeat A Session In The University?? by Aedesmuskeeto: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
As the question says, can i? I recently finished my second year(moving to third session by december) in futminna and i'm having issues with my g.p..
Honestly i'm not much of an 'A' student, but i believe i'm way above average in terms of academics. I just don't know WTF is going on from the past year. I had a cgp of 3.41 in my first year but miraculously dropped to 2.98. (I can't have that, cos i belive that is way below my ability).

long story short, i'm willing to repeat the whole of my second year to make better grades. But i just don't know if it's possible..
Can someone shed some light on this?
Re: Can I Willingly Repeat A Session In The University?? by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls someone.. 26 views and no point given.
Re: Can I Willingly Repeat A Session In The University?? by nuelsylves(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hmm!
Re: Can I Willingly Repeat A Session In The University?? by nuelsylves(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aedesmuskeeto:
As the question says, can i? I recently finished my second year(moving to third session by december) in futminna and i'm having issues with my g.p..
Honestly i'm not much of an 'A' student, but i believe i'm way above average in terms of academics. I just don't know WTF is going on from the past year. I had a cgp of 3.41 in my first year but miraculously dropped to 2.98. (I can't have that, cos i belive that is way below my ability).

long story short, i'm willing to repeat the whole of my second year to make better grades. But i just don't know if it's possible..
Can someone shed some light on this?
with ur current cgp i don't see any reason why u should to repeat. U have a good cgp..., just work it up to 3points.
Re: Can I Willingly Repeat A Session In The University?? by nuelsylves(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hmm! In my school ATBU Bauchi. When u finished ur first year with a total carry over of more than 12units.., u r repeating 100level. Then @ 300level if ur CGP is very poor dt's close to (1 points down)u will be aske to change course and start 100Level afresh. At first semester of ur 4th year (400level) u are having both carry over and oustanding courses with a total of more than 12units then u won't be allowed to go for I.T...,u will be ask to stay behind and clear them before releasing u for next session's I.T. Though repeating 100level and forcing u to change course @ 300l when u have poor cgp is only applicable @ faculty of engineering. While missing of I.T is applicable in all the faculties. So discuss it with ur HOD.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Good Career Opportunities Under Human Anatomy? / Professional Chef Training Program. / WAEC MATHS PAST QUESTIONS/SOLUTIONS/MODEL QUESTIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.